Robot Rage Survivors Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

robot rage survivors rr2 rearmed

HomeLatest imagesRR ChatRegisterLog in

RobotRage Reborn- remake of RobotRage 2 Rearmed

Go down 
+15
jork
JLesis
Noobfaces
Miloto
jbab
Mr G W
NoMercI
2D4
DrakenDevelopment
Anonymous1
Kraddy
-Max
Farum
RageTester
digit
19 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 12 ... 18  Next
AuthorMessage
pionner
Reborn
pionner

RobotRage Reborn- remake of RobotRage 2 Rearmed - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: RobotRage Reborn- remake of RobotRage 2 Rearmed   RobotRage Reborn- remake of RobotRage 2 Rearmed - Page 6 EmptyWed May 03, 2017 8:23 pm

@jork not sure yet. But don't worry, the "default" mode will be a remake.
And it will take us a while.
Back to top Go down
http://robotrage.pro
digit
Add mint
digit

PostSubject: Re: RobotRage Reborn- remake of RobotRage 2 Rearmed   RobotRage Reborn- remake of RobotRage 2 Rearmed - Page 6 EmptyThu May 04, 2017 4:07 am

pionner wrote:
@digit not exactly. We are aiming to make RR2 remake first, and then we want to introduce 2nd gamemode, so you can play "the original" or extended version.
Ah, cool. Sorry I misrepresented your intentions. Glad to hear that it will be choice-based although I'm sure the extended version will also be awesome Smile
Back to top Go down
pionner
Reborn
pionner

PostSubject: Re: RobotRage Reborn- remake of RobotRage 2 Rearmed   RobotRage Reborn- remake of RobotRage 2 Rearmed - Page 6 EmptySun May 07, 2017 2:34 am

We slowed down with development due to non-working days here in Poland, and also closing deadlines for some stuff at our university.

Still alive, just not a lot of time recently.
Back to top Go down
digit
Add mint
digit

PostSubject: Re: RobotRage Reborn- remake of RobotRage 2 Rearmed   RobotRage Reborn- remake of RobotRage 2 Rearmed - Page 6 EmptySun May 07, 2017 7:20 pm

Completely understandable. Better to pace yourself than to burn out and not get the final product finished. Best of luck with university and your other responsibilities.
Back to top Go down
pionner
Reborn
pionner

PostSubject: Re: RobotRage Reborn- remake of RobotRage 2 Rearmed   RobotRage Reborn- remake of RobotRage 2 Rearmed - Page 6 EmptyWed May 17, 2017 12:44 am

No, we are not dead. Yet.
Farum did today a lot of work on the community server and anticheat base. Really good work done there.

I'm starting to play with Your models @digit. In the next few days I'll try to get used to Blender (only used 3DS MAX before) and I'll implement more weapons.

In spare time I might also start working on menus.
Back to top Go down
digit
Add mint
digit

PostSubject: Re: RobotRage Reborn- remake of RobotRage 2 Rearmed   RobotRage Reborn- remake of RobotRage 2 Rearmed - Page 6 EmptyWed May 17, 2017 3:44 am

Glad to hear you are surviving! Also, great job Farum, keep up the good work!

@pionner, let me know if you need any modifications or whatnot with the models.
Back to top Go down
Farum
Reborn
Farum

PostSubject: Re: RobotRage Reborn- remake of RobotRage 2 Rearmed   RobotRage Reborn- remake of RobotRage 2 Rearmed - Page 6 EmptyWed May 17, 2017 10:01 am

Yeah, we're not dead Smile ihmo we're too far in development to just to abandon this project!

@digit - we're very grateful for models which you made - pionner is already working to sync them with our current work;

As pionner said, I'm working on connecting client's game with online server. In previous version we made that two players could play ONLY via LAN with VPN setup (for testing communication between client and anticheat). After the tests were positive, made huge changes in code and it seems to start working over Internet.

Back to top Go down
pionner
Reborn
pionner

PostSubject: Re: RobotRage Reborn- remake of RobotRage 2 Rearmed   RobotRage Reborn- remake of RobotRage 2 Rearmed - Page 6 EmptySun May 21, 2017 5:53 pm

Allrighty... Who likes '90 RPGs? Very Happy
I created a techdemo of our next game. It would be an oldstyle RPG. Oldschool graphics, oldschool music, oldschool quests and NO arrow showing you where to go next. Just like good old Daggerfall (but more playable for "modern" players). If you don't know where is the place you need to go, you have to ask an NPC who might know (no internet walkthroughs allowed Wink ).

Don't worry, as I said it will be our next game. This is just a small demo, we'll continue development only after release of RRR.

About RRR:
We have working online battling without VPN. That's a big deal for us, now we'll work on the players database and permanent accounts.
Back to top Go down
Farum
Reborn
Farum

PostSubject: Re: RobotRage Reborn- remake of RobotRage 2 Rearmed   RobotRage Reborn- remake of RobotRage 2 Rearmed - Page 6 EmptyMon May 22, 2017 9:56 pm

Sup guys?

Today we've been working on some menus, especially on login screen.
We hope to have working logging on users accounts by tommorow.

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
jork
He Who Wants it Brung
jork

PostSubject: Re: RobotRage Reborn- remake of RobotRage 2 Rearmed   RobotRage Reborn- remake of RobotRage 2 Rearmed - Page 6 EmptyMon May 22, 2017 11:55 pm

Farum wrote:
Sup guys?

Today we've been working on some menus, especially on login screen.
We hope to have working logging on users accounts by tommorow.

Spoiler:

Now that you've revealed your real e-mail address...
Jokes aside, the login menu looks so small compared to all the space around it, that it just asks to put something there.
Back to top Go down
http://rrlobbychat.com
pionner
Reborn
pionner

PostSubject: Re: RobotRage Reborn- remake of RobotRage 2 Rearmed   RobotRage Reborn- remake of RobotRage 2 Rearmed - Page 6 EmptyTue May 23, 2017 1:32 am

It's just a first version. We know it doesn't look right, but we need someone who can work with Photoshop/GIMP to create hi-res textures. I did the background, but the login panel is beyond my skills.
So, while we torment our more talented friends for that, it will look like this Wink

Back to top Go down
digit
Add mint
digit

PostSubject: Re: RobotRage Reborn- remake of RobotRage 2 Rearmed   RobotRage Reborn- remake of RobotRage 2 Rearmed - Page 6 EmptyFri May 26, 2017 5:36 am

Hey guys, sorry I haven't stopped by in a while, I've been super busy...

"Tale" looks very comfy, I hope that project goes well.

I have to agree with jork on the login screen, but more importantly... AWESOME JOB! It's great that you're getting close to having permanent users and online capabilities.
Back to top Go down
pionner
Reborn
pionner

PostSubject: Re: RobotRage Reborn- remake of RobotRage 2 Rearmed   RobotRage Reborn- remake of RobotRage 2 Rearmed - Page 6 EmptySun Jun 11, 2017 3:28 pm

We have a break now due to our university tests..
After we finish with that network code it will go a lot faster. It just ain't our thing Razz

Don't worry, we didn't forget about you.
Back to top Go down
jork
He Who Wants it Brung
jork

PostSubject: Re: RobotRage Reborn- remake of RobotRage 2 Rearmed   RobotRage Reborn- remake of RobotRage 2 Rearmed - Page 6 EmptySun Jun 11, 2017 6:17 pm

It's cool, pwn those tests, need to set your priorities right.
We're not going anywhere Very Happy
Back to top Go down
digit
Add mint
digit

PostSubject: Re: RobotRage Reborn- remake of RobotRage 2 Rearmed   RobotRage Reborn- remake of RobotRage 2 Rearmed - Page 6 EmptySun Jun 11, 2017 8:43 pm

I completely agree with Jork.
Good luck with your tests!
Back to top Go down
-Max
RR Novice
-Max

PostSubject: Re: RobotRage Reborn- remake of RobotRage 2 Rearmed   RobotRage Reborn- remake of RobotRage 2 Rearmed - Page 6 EmptyThu Jun 29, 2017 2:04 am

Priorities! Hey, I hope everything went well.

PS: Y'all sexy.
Back to top Go down
pionner
Reborn
pionner

PostSubject: Re: RobotRage Reborn- remake of RobotRage 2 Rearmed   RobotRage Reborn- remake of RobotRage 2 Rearmed - Page 6 EmptyThu Jun 29, 2017 2:16 am

It's one more week. After that I think I'll take one week to rest and then we're back to development.
Back to top Go down
digit
Add mint
digit

PostSubject: Re: RobotRage Reborn- remake of RobotRage 2 Rearmed   RobotRage Reborn- remake of RobotRage 2 Rearmed - Page 6 EmptyThu Jun 29, 2017 2:19 am

Max! Great to see you stopping by again.

PS: Embarassed

pionner wrote:
It's one more week. After that I think I'll take one week to rest and then we're back to development.

Sounds like you deserve a week off! Good luck
Back to top Go down
pionner
Reborn
pionner

PostSubject: Re: RobotRage Reborn- remake of RobotRage 2 Rearmed   RobotRage Reborn- remake of RobotRage 2 Rearmed - Page 6 EmptyThu Jun 29, 2017 3:23 am

We want to get back to development as soon as possible. We are even thinking about a 24 hours coding marathon. We never did anything like that, and hell, it could be interesting and fun challenge.
Back to top Go down
digit
Add mint
digit

PostSubject: Re: RobotRage Reborn- remake of RobotRage 2 Rearmed   RobotRage Reborn- remake of RobotRage 2 Rearmed - Page 6 EmptyThu Jun 29, 2017 3:18 pm

Well, we certainly don't want you to over-work, so just do what feels comfortable/doable!
Back to top Go down
pionner
Reborn
pionner

PostSubject: Re: RobotRage Reborn- remake of RobotRage 2 Rearmed   RobotRage Reborn- remake of RobotRage 2 Rearmed - Page 6 EmptyThu Jun 29, 2017 3:38 pm

Don't worry about us, it's just our twisted and sick understanding of word "fun" Razz

Maybe, just maybe, we will stream it on Twitch, because why not.
Back to top Go down
jork
He Who Wants it Brung
jork

PostSubject: Re: RobotRage Reborn- remake of RobotRage 2 Rearmed   RobotRage Reborn- remake of RobotRage 2 Rearmed - Page 6 EmptyThu Jun 29, 2017 10:53 pm

pionner wrote:
Don't worry about us, it's just our twisted and sick understanding of word "fun" Razz

That sounds fun, would definitely stop by Very Happy
Back to top Go down
digit
Add mint
digit

PostSubject: Re: RobotRage Reborn- remake of RobotRage 2 Rearmed   RobotRage Reborn- remake of RobotRage 2 Rearmed - Page 6 EmptyThu Jun 29, 2017 11:09 pm

pionner wrote:

ooh, that would be cool! Sounds like you got 2 viewers already cyclops cyclops
Back to top Go down
pionner
Reborn
pionner

PostSubject: Re: RobotRage Reborn- remake of RobotRage 2 Rearmed   RobotRage Reborn- remake of RobotRage 2 Rearmed - Page 6 EmptyMon Jul 03, 2017 1:14 am

In the meantime I've been looking through my YT channel, and I found very early version of the map. I recorded it to show Farum the glitchy hole (wrong rendering settings). I don't think you've seen it, so here you go.
Spoiler:

We took our older unfinished project as codebase for RRR, it was an FPS/survival game (you can even see the crosshair).
Also, no more falling through the floor, we fixed it Wink
Back to top Go down
Farum
Reborn
Farum

PostSubject: Re: RobotRage Reborn- remake of RobotRage 2 Rearmed   RobotRage Reborn- remake of RobotRage 2 Rearmed - Page 6 EmptyThu Jul 06, 2017 12:16 am

Hi guys!

Me and pionner successfully passed our exams! That means we are having one week to load our batteries and we will be ready to resume our work Smile

Stay tuned!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: RobotRage Reborn- remake of RobotRage 2 Rearmed   RobotRage Reborn- remake of RobotRage 2 Rearmed - Page 6 Empty

Back to top Go down

RobotRage Reborn- remake of RobotRage 2 Rearmed
Page 6 of 18Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 12 ... 18  Next