Robot Rage Survivors Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

robot rage survivors rr2 rearmed

HomeLatest imagesRR ChatRegisterLog in

Robot Rage dream.

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
TumeK5
Lowest Of Low
TumeK5

Robot Rage dream. Empty
PostSubject: Robot Rage dream.   Robot Rage dream. EmptyFri Dec 16, 2016 3:13 am

I really wanted to share this.

So last night (I think) I saw a dream of Robot Rage. It was up and running again, with hundreds of people online. Of course, being a dream, it's not true, and had some absurd elements in it but I really hope it was a premonition dream...felt so real and so amazing knowing the old game is back up with so many players...ahh, hours would be spent.

But then I woke up to the reality. Staring at the title now, Robot Rage SURVIVORS.

Have YOU ever had a dream related to Robot Rage? If so, during the good old times or after it died?

P.S. Sorry that the post is a little stub but can't really tell anything else from the dream...not that I could remember either. One detail I did remember, however was that apparently someone from this community somehow set up a server which everyone could join. If only we could get the original source code (given it isn't forever lost), we could just boot it up.
Back to top Go down
digit
Add mint
digit

Robot Rage dream. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Robot Rage dream.   Robot Rage dream. EmptyFri Dec 16, 2016 5:05 pm

I've had many dreams about Robot Rage before and after its death. I dreamed about 4 player battles most often. I dreamed of full lobbies and constant challengers. I dreamed you could drive on walls and use different arenas.

These days I don't have dreams about RR. It seems kind of sad that something so important to me has become so distant even in my dreams. I suppose that I've moved on to some extent, but I would love to see Robot Rage up and running again.

I remember a dream where jork and I got RR back up and running only to not be able to battle because of the wall/fence issue bom
Back to top Go down
jork
He Who Wants it Brung
jork

Robot Rage dream. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Robot Rage dream.   Robot Rage dream. EmptySat Dec 17, 2016 6:28 pm

digit wrote:
I remember a dream where jork and I got RR back up and running only to not be able to battle because of the wall/fence issue bom

That would only be an issue before I discovered how to become fence/wall on demand Very Happy

I actually had a dream about RR like 2 days ago, don't really remember the details, but it was definitely a good dream.
I somehow tend to forget my dreams when I wake up most of the time, like I remember what it was about, but can't remember the details, with some exceptions.
Hopefully more to come!
Back to top Go down
http://rrlobbychat.com
TumeK5
Lowest Of Low
TumeK5

Robot Rage dream. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Robot Rage dream.   Robot Rage dream. EmptyTue Dec 20, 2016 6:15 pm

jork wrote:
I somehow tend to forget my dreams when I wake up most of the time, like I remember what it was about, but can't remember the details, with some exceptions.!

That's totally normal, dreams are mere experiences and aren't real so you forget...all that you can remember is the topic, location(s) and some highlights.

I however once remembered a dream almost entirely so I actually went ahead and wrote it down, to test my brain.

I've also had lucid dreams sometimes, rarely though. I was even stupid enough to once test if a dream was lucid by saying out loud "I wanna wake up now", and I did. Jeez Tume, well done.
Back to top Go down
digit
Add mint
digit

Robot Rage dream. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Robot Rage dream.   Robot Rage dream. EmptyWed Dec 21, 2016 3:36 pm

TumeK5 wrote:
"I wanna wake up now", and I did. Jeez Tume, well done.
lol!

I've had a couple dreams where I have "woken up" only to wake up again to find out I was still dreaming after the first awakening. Wonder when I'll wake up from this dream and find RR is still up and running bounce
Back to top Go down
RageTester
Chat Owner
RageTester

Robot Rage dream. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Robot Rage dream.   Robot Rage dream. EmptyFri Jan 06, 2017 8:28 pm

If I have good ideas (not 100% asleep, my brains just won't shut off) I wake up and write them down, can't remember when I had my last dream...
Well BattleBots and Robot Wars are back, so who knows maybe something new, even better can be made after all. If it sells, it lives...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Robot Rage dream. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Robot Rage dream.   Robot Rage dream. Empty

Back to top Go down

Robot Rage dream.
Page 1 of 1