Robot Rage Survivors Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

robot rage survivors rr2 rearmed

HomeLatest imagesRR ChatRegisterLog in

Robot Rage Unable to Proceed 4836

Go down 
+2
2D4
digit
6 posters
AuthorMessage
digit
Add mint
digit

Robot Rage Unable to Proceed 4836 Empty
PostSubject: Robot Rage Unable to Proceed 4836   Robot Rage Unable to Proceed 4836 EmptySat Jul 28, 2012 5:34 pm

Well, I tried logging on today... got this error
Robot Rage Unable to Proceed 4836 Rrnotw10
Hope it will be up again soon Sad
Back to top Go down
2D4
Critique Extraordinaire
2D4

PostSubject: Re: Robot Rage Unable to Proceed 4836   Robot Rage Unable to Proceed 4836 EmptySat Jul 28, 2012 9:59 pm

Good you post this. We do have a Topic for errors allready tho Smile
Back to top Go down
digit
Add mint
digit

PostSubject: Re: Robot Rage Unable to Proceed 4836   Robot Rage Unable to Proceed 4836 EmptySat Jul 28, 2012 10:05 pm

I think it's better to have multiple sub forums for different issues because if they are solved you can either lock it or delete it, and if there are multiple issues going on at the same time there would be less confusion.
Back to top Go down
jork
He Who Wants it Brung
jork

PostSubject: Re: Robot Rage Unable to Proceed 4836   Robot Rage Unable to Proceed 4836 EmptySat Jul 28, 2012 10:22 pm

Saw that earlier today, I have no idea if the database is still there, because last summer when they shut down the server database was still there and you could log in and use training, only lobby wasn't working, this time it looks a bit more awful, but this has happened in the past too so let's hope it will be solved.
Back to top Go down
http://rrlobbychat.com
2D4
Critique Extraordinaire
2D4

PostSubject: Re: Robot Rage Unable to Proceed 4836   Robot Rage Unable to Proceed 4836 EmptySat Jul 28, 2012 10:54 pm

Okay igit sure , that makes sense (not that I have any say in the matter lol)

Let's hope so ..
Back to top Go down
Noobface
Extreme Forummer
Noobface

PostSubject: Re: Robot Rage Unable to Proceed 4836   Robot Rage Unable to Proceed 4836 EmptySat Sep 15, 2012 12:02 am

Does it look like it is fixed? When I try RR, I get nothing...
Back to top Go down
digit
Add mint
digit

PostSubject: Re: Robot Rage Unable to Proceed 4836   Robot Rage Unable to Proceed 4836 EmptySat Sep 15, 2012 8:50 pm

I do not think that it is "fixed" because I doubt that it is broken. I have reasons to believe that the database is simply blocked for the time being, and may or may not be re-opened. Unfortunately, it appears the RR now rests in the hands of SilentBay.
Back to top Go down
Noobface
Extreme Forummer
Noobface

PostSubject: Re: Robot Rage Unable to Proceed 4836   Robot Rage Unable to Proceed 4836 EmptySat Sep 15, 2012 8:58 pm

I think SilentBay should fix RR, yet make RR3 as well.

Did you mean SilentBay has the RR Files and can put it back up and running
if they wanted without the Unable to Proceed Error?
Back to top Go down
digit
Add mint
digit

PostSubject: Re: Robot Rage Unable to Proceed 4836   Robot Rage Unable to Proceed 4836 EmptySat Sep 15, 2012 9:00 pm

Well, according to Raketspel there is a problem with the RR files that does not allow you to update them anymore... so I suppose that even if SB did have the files they would not be able to fix RR.
Back to top Go down
Noobface
Extreme Forummer
Noobface

PostSubject: Re: Robot Rage Unable to Proceed 4836   Robot Rage Unable to Proceed 4836 EmptySat Sep 15, 2012 9:03 pm

I think that Raketspel doesn't want to fix it. They haven't been of much
help before.. they just don't want to I think.

I don't see how the creators of the game don't have the ability to fix the
error that doesn't allow them to fix.

They could delete the game, but save the files and recreate it all over
again with the fixed files.
Back to top Go down
2D4
Critique Extraordinaire
2D4

PostSubject: Re: Robot Rage Unable to Proceed 4836   Robot Rage Unable to Proceed 4836 EmptySun Sep 16, 2012 3:44 am

I asked the same thing to the director of Raketspel in the phone conversation I had with that guy. He told me that it was so outdated and obsolete that it would be just as much work trying to make it work as building a new RR from the ground up and they were not sure it was worth it (money wise) SB does not own the rights to these files, they are owned by Raketspel, at least that is what I understand.

I have also asked MissMorris if they are working with Raketspel on the new RR, if Miniclip is working with SB and if they have the rights to the content of RRR but I have no reply so far
Back to top Go down
Noobface
Extreme Forummer
Noobface

PostSubject: Re: Robot Rage Unable to Proceed 4836   Robot Rage Unable to Proceed 4836 EmptyWed Sep 19, 2012 4:01 am

I messaged her as well, and no reply. Though, I am sure that they are very busy.
I would guess that they are working with Miniclip most definiely (since when you
first start to play, the Miniclip logo comes up. Also, the system of connection is like
that of so many other Miniclip games.

Maybe your info is backwards.. SilentBay works for Miniclip and you want to ask if
they are working with Raketspel.
Back to top Go down
2D4
Critique Extraordinaire
2D4

PostSubject: Re: Robot Rage Unable to Proceed 4836   Robot Rage Unable to Proceed 4836 EmptyWed Sep 19, 2012 7:28 pm

Noobface wrote:
I messaged her as well, and no reply. Though, I am sure that they are very busy.
I would guess that they are working with Miniclip most definiely (since when you
first start to play, the Miniclip logo comes up. Also, the system of connection is like
that of so many other Miniclip games.

Maybe your info is backwards.. SilentBay works for Miniclip and you want to ask if
they are working with Raketspel.

Yes Silentbay is working for Miniclip I supose, but I wonder if Raketspel is involved. This makes the difference because they own the old RR files.

I have to be honest, when I talked to the director of Raketspel on the phone, he seemed pessemistic. He didn't say he was going to do anything. He said, "we will considder if it's worth making a new RR but we can't simply use the files we have, they are no longer compatible with modern internet. We would have to build a new RR from the ground up"

I am not a tech - person, some of you are. I will ask you guys, if you had the RR files, could you theoretically make it into a working game ?
Back to top Go down
RageTester
Chat Owner
RageTester

PostSubject: Re: Robot Rage Unable to Proceed 4836   Robot Rage Unable to Proceed 4836 EmptyWed Sep 19, 2012 11:16 pm

Loading files still did work, and we were able to play the game till last day b4 they disconnected the main server...
Sure game had problems with the starting positions, but I wouldn't call that not compatible with modern internet...
Sometimes I want to sneak into Raketspel office, steal game files, re-host them and prove game is still playable... Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
2D4
Critique Extraordinaire
2D4

PostSubject: Re: Robot Rage Unable to Proceed 4836   Robot Rage Unable to Proceed 4836 EmptyWed Sep 19, 2012 11:55 pm

Well, maybe it would be easier to simply buy them ? Smile That's why I made the Poll and that is why I phoned to Norway to talk to Raketspel , to ask if it was for sale, I* really did ask that. He said it was not for sale because it would be too expensive to make it work or whatever. I think he should make a choice though .. either make a new RR or , sell the files, why hang on to something you are not going to use ?

So .. that's why I said: Someone should call again (yes, to Raketspel) To explain them this and ask again if they are willing to sell it , if they aren't gonna use it.

Also, tell him about Miniclip and their plans to build a new RR, that are not working out so far, maybe it's a motivation
Back to top Go down
digit
Add mint
digit

PostSubject: Re: Robot Rage Unable to Proceed 4836   Robot Rage Unable to Proceed 4836 EmptyThu Sep 20, 2012 4:01 am

If only it were that simple... I know one thing though... I can't make that call, lol.
Back to top Go down
2D4
Critique Extraordinaire
2D4

PostSubject: Re: Robot Rage Unable to Proceed 4836   Robot Rage Unable to Proceed 4836 EmptyThu Sep 20, 2012 11:46 pm

Crying or Very sad
Back to top Go down
BEASTY
The Creator
BEASTY

PostSubject: Re: Robot Rage Unable to Proceed 4836   Robot Rage Unable to Proceed 4836 EmptyFri Sep 21, 2012 9:39 pm

Robot Rage Unable to Proceed 4836 4152rr10

i get this number.. not sure if this is different then the rest
Back to top Go down
https://rrsurvivors.forumotion.com
digit
Add mint
digit

PostSubject: Re: Robot Rage Unable to Proceed 4836   Robot Rage Unable to Proceed 4836 EmptySat Sep 22, 2012 3:13 pm

I've gotten different numbers before, but who knows what they actually mean?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Robot Rage Unable to Proceed 4836   Robot Rage Unable to Proceed 4836 Empty

Back to top Go down

Robot Rage Unable to Proceed 4836
Page 1 of 1