Robot Rage Survivors Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

robot rage survivors rr2 rearmed

HomeLatest imagesRR ChatRegisterLog in

IS IT TRUE ? ~ Anything out of the ordinary ~ Post here

Go down 
+7
Carl
Noobface
TRC
jork
digit
TheHat
2D4
11 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 10 ... 18  Next
AuthorMessage
digit
Add mint
digit

IS IT TRUE ? ~ Anything out of the ordinary ~ Post here - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: IS IT TRUE ? ~ Anything out of the ordinary ~ Post here   IS IT TRUE ? ~ Anything out of the ordinary ~ Post here - Page 2 EmptySun Jul 31, 2011 8:19 pm

I don't care if it was Osama, the USA government, or my mom! It makes no difference to me, what's done is done.
Back to top Go down
2D4
Critique Extraordinaire
2D4

PostSubject: Re: IS IT TRUE ? ~ Anything out of the ordinary ~ Post here   IS IT TRUE ? ~ Anything out of the ordinary ~ Post here - Page 2 EmptySun Jul 31, 2011 8:27 pm

Thank you for your opinion
Back to top Go down
TheHat
H€®Ø
TheHat

PostSubject: Re: IS IT TRUE ? ~ Anything out of the ordinary ~ Post here   IS IT TRUE ? ~ Anything out of the ordinary ~ Post here - Page 2 EmptySun Jul 31, 2011 9:17 pm

What IGIT said is true. Whoever did it got away with it, because it happened. Whats done is done, and yet the amazing american government kills so many more people then what happened on 9/11. People are people, it really doesn't matter where there from. So who is really the bad guy?
Back to top Go down
2D4
Critique Extraordinaire
2D4

PostSubject: Re: IS IT TRUE ? ~ Anything out of the ordinary ~ Post here   IS IT TRUE ? ~ Anything out of the ordinary ~ Post here - Page 2 EmptySun Jul 31, 2011 11:12 pm

Okay but

the video's support the idea that the same american government killed those people
on 9/11 so yes, now they have even more blood on their hands. You say why does it matter, what's done is done, but I think it does matter, because then we know what these people are capable of and we know the truth about their deception and lies
Back to top Go down
TheHat
H€®Ø
TheHat

PostSubject: Re: IS IT TRUE ? ~ Anything out of the ordinary ~ Post here   IS IT TRUE ? ~ Anything out of the ordinary ~ Post here - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 01, 2011 12:45 am

They could do it again/or they could do it. Doesn't really matter. Stop worrying and live your life.
Back to top Go down
2D4
Critique Extraordinaire
2D4

PostSubject: Re: IS IT TRUE ? ~ Anything out of the ordinary ~ Post here   IS IT TRUE ? ~ Anything out of the ordinary ~ Post here - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 08, 2011 7:47 pm

I really don't get this reaction at all .. I thought you guys were like rational
minded people, looking for facts and reason. O well, I could be wrong
Back to top Go down
digit
Add mint
digit

PostSubject: Re: IS IT TRUE ? ~ Anything out of the ordinary ~ Post here   IS IT TRUE ? ~ Anything out of the ordinary ~ Post here - Page 2 EmptyTue Aug 09, 2011 4:31 pm

Ok, I see some "facts" but where are the reasons?
Back to top Go down
2D4
Critique Extraordinaire
2D4

PostSubject: Re: IS IT TRUE ? ~ Anything out of the ordinary ~ Post here   IS IT TRUE ? ~ Anything out of the ordinary ~ Post here - Page 2 EmptyTue Aug 09, 2011 9:19 pm

You mean as in motive ? It apears to me you haven't watched the clips yet, motive galore .. They explain in depth who benefits from 9/11 and who does not.
Back to top Go down
TheHat
H€®Ø
TheHat

PostSubject: Re: IS IT TRUE ? ~ Anything out of the ordinary ~ Post here   IS IT TRUE ? ~ Anything out of the ordinary ~ Post here - Page 2 EmptyWed Aug 10, 2011 2:42 am

Christ, 2d4 the government doesn't hate you! Razz
Fact: 9/11 happened.
Unknown: Who did it?
Back to top Go down
Noobface
Extreme Forummer
Noobface

PostSubject: Re: IS IT TRUE ? ~ Anything out of the ordinary ~ Post here   IS IT TRUE ? ~ Anything out of the ordinary ~ Post here - Page 2 EmptyWed Aug 10, 2011 7:37 pm

no
Back to top Go down
2D4
Critique Extraordinaire
2D4

PostSubject: Re: IS IT TRUE ? ~ Anything out of the ordinary ~ Post here   IS IT TRUE ? ~ Anything out of the ordinary ~ Post here - Page 2 EmptyWed Aug 10, 2011 9:46 pm

Noobface wrote:
no

This is your feedback ? lol
Back to top Go down
TheHat
H€®Ø
TheHat

PostSubject: Re: IS IT TRUE ? ~ Anything out of the ordinary ~ Post here   IS IT TRUE ? ~ Anything out of the ordinary ~ Post here - Page 2 EmptyThu Aug 11, 2011 1:53 am

I think this spam argument is really silly, you should be allowed to post whatever you want and people can judge if its spam themselfs. It really isnt a big deal, its not out of hand either.
Back to top Go down
2D4
Critique Extraordinaire
2D4

PostSubject: Re: IS IT TRUE ? ~ Anything out of the ordinary ~ Post here   IS IT TRUE ? ~ Anything out of the ordinary ~ Post here - Page 2 EmptyThu Aug 11, 2011 5:33 am

yes
Back to top Go down
TheHat
H€®Ø
TheHat

PostSubject: Re: IS IT TRUE ? ~ Anything out of the ordinary ~ Post here   IS IT TRUE ? ~ Anything out of the ordinary ~ Post here - Page 2 EmptySat Aug 27, 2011 12:45 am

Well it is called is it true, but watch this video or at least listen to this song and say your opinion on war or whatever you got out of it
Back to top Go down
2D4
Critique Extraordinaire
2D4

PostSubject: Re: IS IT TRUE ? ~ Anything out of the ordinary ~ Post here   IS IT TRUE ? ~ Anything out of the ordinary ~ Post here - Page 2 EmptySat Aug 27, 2011 12:49 am

I think you have the wrong topic
Back to top Go down
TheHat
H€®Ø
TheHat

PostSubject: Re: IS IT TRUE ? ~ Anything out of the ordinary ~ Post here   IS IT TRUE ? ~ Anything out of the ordinary ~ Post here - Page 2 EmptySat Aug 27, 2011 1:03 am

no, i dont really...
Back to top Go down
2D4
Critique Extraordinaire
2D4

PostSubject: Re: IS IT TRUE ? ~ Anything out of the ordinary ~ Post here   IS IT TRUE ? ~ Anything out of the ordinary ~ Post here - Page 2 EmptySat Aug 27, 2011 1:14 am

Yes you do. It's a clip of a song .. all songs have deeper or profound
meaning, so it belongs in the jukebox. Then you do not pose a case that
could be true or not.
Back to top Go down
TheHat
H€®Ø
TheHat

PostSubject: Re: IS IT TRUE ? ~ Anything out of the ordinary ~ Post here   IS IT TRUE ? ~ Anything out of the ordinary ~ Post here - Page 2 EmptySat Aug 27, 2011 2:02 am

Alright, i guess thats fair.
Back to top Go down
2D4
Critique Extraordinaire
2D4

PostSubject: Re: IS IT TRUE ? ~ Anything out of the ordinary ~ Post here   IS IT TRUE ? ~ Anything out of the ordinary ~ Post here - Page 2 EmptySat Aug 27, 2011 2:50 am

It's not a problem tho Smile as long as we are all enjoying ourselves
Back to top Go down
TheHat
H€®Ø
TheHat

PostSubject: Re: IS IT TRUE ? ~ Anything out of the ordinary ~ Post here   IS IT TRUE ? ~ Anything out of the ordinary ~ Post here - Page 2 EmptyMon Dec 05, 2011 1:42 am

What do you think about the state of the world? last clip is really funny, lol.
Back to top Go down
2D4
Critique Extraordinaire
2D4

PostSubject: Re: IS IT TRUE ? ~ Anything out of the ordinary ~ Post here   IS IT TRUE ? ~ Anything out of the ordinary ~ Post here - Page 2 EmptyMon Dec 05, 2011 3:07 am

Okay lol

Rather new agy clip, the sheep was totally funny. If only things were that simple. A blatant example or government forgery and misleading policy is the restriction of the use of stevia sweetener. Stevia is 100% safe, about 90 times more concentrated then sugar, lowers bloodpressure , is natural and has no calories. Yet the EU banned stevia commanding the bottle must read: for external use only. Meanwhile we all know that artificial sweeteners are way bad and can even cause cancer. The whole reason was to support the sugar industries and now that coca cola finally adopted stevia and will use it under the name - truvia - now all of a sudden studies show the opposite namely that stevia is indeed healthy and the perfect substance for people with diabetes but we are still not allowed to sell it .. until the first coke bottle hits the shelf! (we own a store) Fck these basterds that don't care about the people but will take us hostage once more when the banks are gonna fall again and we will have to bleed to save the economy. sometimes I'm secretly hoping for doomsday to come .. and put an end to this crap but then I realize .. I'm part of it Sad

Sorry for the rant

Back to top Go down
TheHat
H€®Ø
TheHat

PostSubject: Re: IS IT TRUE ? ~ Anything out of the ordinary ~ Post here   IS IT TRUE ? ~ Anything out of the ordinary ~ Post here - Page 2 EmptyFri Dec 09, 2011 2:01 am

dam internet, i replied to this already?!!!
quote 2D4
Sometimes is secretly hoping for doomsday to come,
Quote Maynard James Keenan
Some say the end is near.
Some say we'll see armageddon soon.
I certainly hope we will.
I sure could use a vacation from this

Bullshit three ring circus sideshow of
Freaks

Here in this hopeless fucking hole we call LA
The only way to fix it is to flush it all away.
Any fucking time. Any fucking day.
Learn to swim, I'll see you down in Arizona bay.
Back to top Go down
2D4
Critique Extraordinaire
2D4

PostSubject: Re: IS IT TRUE ? ~ Anything out of the ordinary ~ Post here   IS IT TRUE ? ~ Anything out of the ordinary ~ Post here - Page 2 EmptyFri Dec 09, 2011 2:58 am

That's some nice poetry but it's not my wish for the world, not really .. I do think it's peculiar how the doomsday theme seems to seep out of everything we see around us, even DEXTER (season 6, I'm watching it right now) is about the apocalypse, movies all have the religious themes, the cup of youtube is also pretty much overflowing : ) coincidence ? we don't know. On the other hand I read a book called 'the end of times' filled with all kinds of endtime prophecies that did not come to pass .. it seems people have been thinking they were living in the last days for about 2000 years now, many killed themselves thinking that. Were we not told it will come unexpectedly ? How then can we expect to see it coming ?

Thessalonians 5
King James Version (KJV)

The Day of the Lord

But of the times and the seasons, brethren, ye have no need that I write unto you. For yourselves know perfectly that the day of the Lord so cometh as a thief in the night. For when they shall say, "Peace and safety" then sudden destruction cometh upon them, as travail upon a woman with child and they shall not escape.
Back to top Go down
TheHat
H€®Ø
TheHat

PostSubject: Re: IS IT TRUE ? ~ Anything out of the ordinary ~ Post here   IS IT TRUE ? ~ Anything out of the ordinary ~ Post here - Page 2 EmptyFri Dec 09, 2011 3:16 am

Only a fool would believe the world will end in 2012. Unfortanatly there are alot of dumb fucks in the world.
Some physco will probably kill shitloads of people saying hes doing them a favor because there gonna die anyways. And thats when the riots start.
Back to top Go down
2D4
Critique Extraordinaire
2D4

PostSubject: Re: IS IT TRUE ? ~ Anything out of the ordinary ~ Post here   IS IT TRUE ? ~ Anything out of the ordinary ~ Post here - Page 2 EmptyFri Dec 09, 2011 4:42 am

No need to swear just cause the world is ending Smile

I really doubt that will be the reason for riots, more likely ..
flatscreen tv's and ffing hooligans and their precious football
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: IS IT TRUE ? ~ Anything out of the ordinary ~ Post here   IS IT TRUE ? ~ Anything out of the ordinary ~ Post here - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

IS IT TRUE ? ~ Anything out of the ordinary ~ Post here
Page 2 of 18Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 10 ... 18  Next