Robot Rage Survivors Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

robot rage survivors rr2 rearmed

HomeLatest imagesRR ChatRegisterLog in

RR works

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
jork
He Who Wants it Brung
jork

RR works Empty
PostSubject: RR works   RR works EmptyThu Mar 25, 2010 8:02 pm

I just entered lobby
Back to top Go down
http://rrlobbychat.com
Wolfy
R.I.P. Wayne

RR works Empty
PostSubject: Re: RR works   RR works EmptyThu Mar 25, 2010 10:46 pm

I am in the lobby as we speak. Jork is correct. Jork will you now stop your hacking and just let things go as they may? That is the only thing that brought me down on you. I am asking you one more time. And would you remove that chat link. It does not work.
Back to top Go down
jork
He Who Wants it Brung
jork

RR works Empty
PostSubject: Re: RR works   RR works EmptyThu Mar 25, 2010 11:02 pm

Deal, I changed the link to one that works. But I have a feeling that this won't end good, many fair people will suffer hacker attacks.
Back to top Go down
Wolfy
R.I.P. Wayne

RR works Empty
PostSubject: Re: RR works   RR works EmptyFri Mar 26, 2010 1:52 am

Ty Jork. You watch and if it gets worse then resume. I have a couple of bots laying for the hackers. I have yet to be beat by any of them. Lets try your link. And can we please start over and all work together to keep RR as long as we can. I wonder what happened and how many players are lost when they do this. I thought it was gone forever and now instead of 30 players in the lobby there are 5. Any idea how we get them back? Way to go miniclip. Chat would be cool before they abandon the game. And i dont think there are mass bots anymore to require a 21 day rule. I was afraid i would lose what i had because i could not get in the lobby. When I think back of all the robots I had i am kind of astounded. You can see Easy Kill hands many wins to beginners. Depends on what set up they have. I see a guy with a small bot no battery and a plow he wins. Unless he comes back. Then sometimes he gets taught to appreciate the battle I just gave him. I only work in the minus ranks unless i have to move up to take a bigger bot down. Amazing i dont have a single 3+. That used to be all that i had.
Back to top Go down
Wolfy
R.I.P. Wayne

RR works Empty
PostSubject: Re: RR works   RR works EmptyFri Mar 26, 2010 3:36 am

The chat worked once for me. Now i get RR and your pretty paint job. What gives.
Back to top Go down
jork
He Who Wants it Brung
jork

RR works Empty
PostSubject: Re: RR works   RR works EmptyFri Mar 26, 2010 1:14 pm

Well, the idea of my site is to have Robot Rage with chat, so I made the chatbox appear near RR, yesterday I ran into lots of hackers =(...If they didn't lag they would be dead in seconds, why can't they just play the game fair?
Back to top Go down
Wolfy
R.I.P. Wayne

RR works Empty
PostSubject: Re: RR works   RR works EmptyFri Mar 26, 2010 4:47 pm

Jork go ahead on the hackers then. We can work together. I think you know my bots. I can let you know exactly what i have or put an emblem on them. Hackers are part of the reason i love this game. I cant get the text to open for some reason. Could be my comp. Lets just enjoy tearing noobs apart. As i say I never challenge unless i see they are a hacked bot. A lot of them think they can beat me with a hacked bot and it isnt so. I wonder if the ones you show lag with would be pretty lag free for me? Mabye being on different sides of the ocean could work to our benefit. I think the lag comes from you. I only have any lag at all on a few bots. You and then Bon was a big lagger.
Back to top Go down
LYCANTHROP
RR Beginner
LYCANTHROP

RR works Empty
PostSubject: Re: RR works   RR works EmptyFri Mar 26, 2010 4:56 pm

I think Jorks new site is no good...as soon as I popped in to visit. My anti virus/hacker software went crazy!!! gave me messages like phishing and browser troubles that I dont need...and to me if you were to log in through that chat would mean exposing your password....noooo that site is not for me! sorry
Back to top Go down
jork
He Who Wants it Brung
jork

RR works Empty
PostSubject: Re: RR works   RR works EmptyFri Mar 26, 2010 5:06 pm

Well, maybe I do Lag, but that guy didn't receive any damage for direct hits, only when I wasn't even near him.

That's okay Lycan, everyone have their own opinion, your antivirus must
be crazy...
Back to top Go down
Wolfy
R.I.P. Wayne

RR works Empty
PostSubject: Re: RR works   RR works EmptyFri Mar 26, 2010 8:31 pm

i cant get rr to load my bots let alone get in the lobby. What the heck is wrong with this game. Only game that i ever knew that works and then doesnt. Gees. This gets pretty old. Anyone recommending miniclip as a game site should think again.
Back to top Go down
LYCANTHROP
RR Beginner
LYCANTHROP

RR works Empty
PostSubject: Re: RR works   RR works EmptyFri Mar 26, 2010 10:27 pm

Wolfy wrote:
i cant get rr to load my bots let alone get in the lobby. What the heck is wrong with this game. Only game that i ever knew that works and then doesnt. Gees. This gets pretty old. Anyone recommending miniclip as a game site should think again.
Patience is a virtue Wolfy
Back to top Go down
Wolfy
R.I.P. Wayne

RR works Empty
PostSubject: Re: RR works   RR works EmptyFri Mar 26, 2010 11:10 pm

okay I see. How long do I have to live to get in the lobby? Every move miniclip makes RR gets worse. i really dont think it is going to load.
Back to top Go down
LYCANTHROP
RR Beginner
LYCANTHROP

RR works Empty
PostSubject: Re: RR works   RR works EmptyFri Mar 26, 2010 11:34 pm

It works fine for me only it takes like 3 tries
Back to top Go down
hitech
RR Beginner
hitech

RR works Empty
PostSubject: Re: RR works   RR works EmptySat Mar 27, 2010 1:03 am

i often get it on the first try, but it takes some time. if it doesnt work ir rarely exceeds 2 tries
Back to top Go down
Wolfy
R.I.P. Wayne

RR works Empty
PostSubject: Re: RR works   RR works EmptySat Mar 27, 2010 6:37 am

6 hours later, nothing. It does not load for me. This in itself will kill the game. Anyone who has the experience I do will think the game is gone. Wait for it to have a very empty lobby very very soon.
Back to top Go down
hitech
RR Beginner
hitech

RR works Empty
PostSubject: Re: RR works   RR works EmptySat Mar 27, 2010 10:21 am

alright mr. negative =/
Back to top Go down
Wolfy
R.I.P. Wayne

RR works Empty
PostSubject: Re: RR works   RR works EmptySat Mar 27, 2010 5:22 pm

well, if i cant get in others must have the same thing happening. I tried all day long. Nothing. Too many games load right up. They are not going to spend the day trying to get rr to load.
Back to top Go down
jork
He Who Wants it Brung
jork

RR works Empty
PostSubject: Re: RR works   RR works EmptySat Mar 27, 2010 6:00 pm

What links have you tried? Actually there were 72 people in Lobby and Battle like hour ago.
Back to top Go down
Wolfy
R.I.P. Wayne

RR works Empty
PostSubject: Re: RR works   RR works EmptySat Mar 27, 2010 7:56 pm

I dont have any words. Just blank spaces. But it seems the bots are still there and if i click the right boxes i can get in. Was 60 players there , omg. What am i doing wrong. Its senility creeping up on me. Dah
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

RR works Empty
PostSubject: Re: RR works   RR works Empty

Back to top Go down

RR works
Page 1 of 1