Robot Rage Survivors Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

robot rage survivors rr2 rearmed

HomeLatest imagesRR ChatRegisterLog in

Dike's RRR school *masters training* (learn the ways of many people)

Go down 
+6
moonmasher
jork
TheHatterr
LYCANTHROP
Wolfy
Dike
10 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Dike
Sea Scumb
Dike

Dike's RRR school *masters training* (learn the ways of many people) Empty
PostSubject: Dike's RRR school *masters training* (learn the ways of many people)   Dike's RRR school *masters training* (learn the ways of many people) EmptyTue Sep 01, 2009 2:24 am

Hello it is me dike Smile posting a training program for you guys, super weapons can earn a few trainings. here is training one (newbies training) (beginners training) (strategys expert) (novice training) (destroyer training) (semi pro) (pros training) (cosmic destroyer) (the master of pro) (masters training) (highscore training) (mega master training) (elite training) (the power elite) (the prince/princess of RR)
(king/queen of rr) these are the rank training just for your preperations. next is weapons (bad weapons) (not so bad) (stratagetic) (good weapons) (great weapons) these are reg weapons. the super weapons (clawing) (lasering) (super combos) (mega combos) (elite combos) (hard to beat) (unbeatable) (other weaponry) and here are some special trainings earned by achievments i shall make soon (why i cannot play with bots) (i play alot with bots) (actionfigbots) (lasers arent ma thing) (sorry i cant stick around) (well thats a pretty sticky situation) (hey i cant move) (man of word) (cannot lose) (the best of the worst) (the best of the best) (sorry i slipped off) (nano tech) (nanos work out well) (nanoganetics) (i can handle bombs) (hydrogen bombs didnt kill me) (nuke bombs wont kill me) these are all achievment trainings. there will be more soon...

Last edited by Dike on Tue Sep 01, 2009 2:29 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Dike
Sea Scumb
Dike

PostSubject: Re: Dike's RRR school *masters training* (learn the ways of many people)   Dike's RRR school *masters training* (learn the ways of many people) EmptyTue Sep 01, 2009 2:26 am

i will only fight fences for this Smile
Back to top Go down
Wolfy
R.I.P. Wayne

PostSubject: Re: Dike's RRR school *masters training* (learn the ways of many people)   Dike's RRR school *masters training* (learn the ways of many people) EmptyTue Sep 01, 2009 6:46 pm

Wow. That's a lot of parenthasies. I would be interested in all of that if I understood any of it. I think. Honestly I dont like you much. You are way to full of youself. And as much as I would like to learn I will avoid you. In chat and in this game.
Back to top Go down
LYCANTHROP
RR Beginner
LYCANTHROP

PostSubject: Re: Dike's RRR school *masters training* (learn the ways of many people)   Dike's RRR school *masters training* (learn the ways of many people) EmptyTue Sep 01, 2009 10:56 pm

Dike wrote:
Hello it is me dike Smile posting a training program for you guys, super weapons can earn a few trainings. here is training one (newbies training) (beginners training) (strategys expert) (novice training) (destroyer training) (semi pro) (pros training) (cosmic destroyer) (the master of pro) (masters training) (highscore training) (mega master training) (elite training) (the power elite) (the prince/princess of RR)
(king/queen of rr) these are the rank training just for your preperations. next is weapons (bad weapons) (not so bad) (stratagetic) (good weapons) (great weapons) these are reg weapons. the super weapons (clawing) (lasering) (super combos) (mega combos) (elite combos) (hard to beat) (unbeatable) (other weaponry) and here are some special trainings earned by achievments i shall make soon (why i cannot play with bots) (i play alot with bots) (actionfigbots) (lasers arent ma thing) (sorry i cant stick around) (well thats a pretty sticky situation) (hey i cant move) (man of word) (cannot lose) (the best of the worst) (the best of the best) (sorry i slipped off) (nano tech) (nanos work out well) (nanoganetics) (i can handle bombs) (hydrogen bombs didnt kill me) (nuke bombs wont kill me) these are all achievment trainings. there will be more soon...
I have to agree with my buddy Wolfy...btw Hydrogen bombs? Nuke bombs? I believe you meant Batteries cuz as far as I know there are no Nuke or Hydrogen bombs in RR!!!! must be some other game scratch scratch scratch
Back to top Go down
Wolfy
R.I.P. Wayne

PostSubject: Re: Dike's RRR school *masters training* (learn the ways of many people)   Dike's RRR school *masters training* (learn the ways of many people) EmptyWed Sep 02, 2009 1:43 am

Perhaps this is ADD at work. All I can figure. Three sentences into this i thought it was the 60's again. Im not telling you what I was doing then. Some of the older players can probably guess, lol.
Back to top Go down
LYCANTHROP
RR Beginner
LYCANTHROP

PostSubject: Re: Dike's RRR school *masters training* (learn the ways of many people)   Dike's RRR school *masters training* (learn the ways of many people) EmptyWed Sep 02, 2009 1:49 am

Wolfy wrote:
Perhaps this is ADD at work. All I can figure. Three sentences into this i thought it was the 60's again. Im not telling you what I was doing then. Some of the older players can probably guess, lol.
Like Wolfy said He did not understand...so I dont understand what the heck you talkin bout Willis...Btw Wolfy and myself are Veterans at RR just for your info... been playing this game for a looooong time buddy! lol!
Back to top Go down
Dike
Sea Scumb
Dike

PostSubject: Re: Dike's RRR school *masters training* (learn the ways of many people)   Dike's RRR school *masters training* (learn the ways of many people) EmptySat Nov 20, 2010 5:23 pm

Ok smarty, it isn't exactally using those, its a small joke to show im unbreakable. They are both advance training methods like those phrases are just small trainings, besides the bombs won't kill me and still are just a joke. so i hope you understand or else... Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Dike's RRR school *masters training* (learn the ways of many people)   Dike's RRR school *masters training* (learn the ways of many people) EmptySat Nov 20, 2010 5:25 pm

Last post on this b4 yours was in Sep. 2009!
Back to top Go down
Wolfy
R.I.P. Wayne

PostSubject: Re: Dike's RRR school *masters training* (learn the ways of many people)   Dike's RRR school *masters training* (learn the ways of many people) EmptySun Nov 21, 2010 6:37 am

Lycan I guess you have heard i have a chat. You are welcome to come. Ad bots in the lobby. Forums and tourney tooo. You would lick ass. The more we have in chat the more we can battle. Please come. I promise you great respect friend.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Dike's RRR school *masters training* (learn the ways of many people)   Dike's RRR school *masters training* (learn the ways of many people) EmptySun Nov 21, 2010 2:46 pm

We have all changed more than 1/2 of the RR Players in jorks (the old 1) have left and went to wolfys (the new 1)
Back to top Go down
TheHatterr
Sea Scumb

PostSubject: Re: Dike's RRR school *masters training* (learn the ways of many people)   Dike's RRR school *masters training* (learn the ways of many people) EmptyThu Dec 30, 2010 6:07 pm

By the way, dike.
Your signature makes no sense.
and it looks like a jpg recycled 20 times. just sayin'
Back to top Go down
jork
He Who Wants it Brung
jork

PostSubject: Re: Dike's RRR school *masters training* (learn the ways of many people)   Dike's RRR school *masters training* (learn the ways of many people) EmptyThu Dec 30, 2010 6:38 pm

TheHatterr wrote:
By the way, dike.
I can't believe IGIT failed so bad on that one lol.
Back to top Go down
http://rrlobbychat.com
moonmasher
RR Beginner

PostSubject: Re: Dike's RRR school *masters training* (learn the ways of many people)   Dike's RRR school *masters training* (learn the ways of many people) EmptySat Mar 19, 2011 5:33 pm

How do you recycle a jpg
Back to top Go down
TheHat
H€®Ø
TheHat

PostSubject: Re: Dike's RRR school *masters training* (learn the ways of many people)   Dike's RRR school *masters training* (learn the ways of many people) EmptySat Mar 19, 2011 6:09 pm

Jpg format makes the quality worse. Once you save it, it gets a bit worse. Then you want to edit it, and save it it gets worse and worse. Maybe its not recycled but well... its looks bad quality and has been... you know what i mean.
Back to top Go down
digit
Add mint
digit

PostSubject: Re: Dike's RRR school *masters training* (learn the ways of many people)   Dike's RRR school *masters training* (learn the ways of many people) EmptySun Mar 20, 2011 10:42 pm

jork wrote:
TheHatterr wrote:
By the way, dike.
I can't believe IGIT failed so bad on that one lol.
haha, i made it in like 2 mins and forgot to change it to png.
Back to top Go down
Noobface
Extreme Forummer
Noobface

PostSubject: Re: Dike's RRR school *masters training* (learn the ways of many people)   Dike's RRR school *masters training* (learn the ways of many people) EmptySun Apr 10, 2011 5:12 am

what are "mathes?"
Back to top Go down
jork
He Who Wants it Brung
jork

PostSubject: Re: Dike's RRR school *masters training* (learn the ways of many people)   Dike's RRR school *masters training* (learn the ways of many people) EmptySun Apr 10, 2011 7:27 am

Noobface wrote:
what are "mathes?"
Something connected to "math" but I am not certainly sure.
Or maybe he simply missed a letter. Go figure it out Suspect
Back to top Go down
Noobface
Extreme Forummer
Noobface

PostSubject: Re: Dike's RRR school *masters training* (learn the ways of many people)   Dike's RRR school *masters training* (learn the ways of many people) EmptySun Apr 10, 2011 2:44 pm

That was implied to IGIT Embarassed srry
Back to top Go down
digit
Add mint
digit

PostSubject: Re: Dike's RRR school *masters training* (learn the ways of many people)   Dike's RRR school *masters training* (learn the ways of many people) EmptySun Apr 10, 2011 8:47 pm

lol, I'm pretty sure he told me to write "mathes"
Back to top Go down
2D4
Critique Extraordinaire
2D4

PostSubject: Re: Dike's RRR school *masters training* (learn the ways of many people)   Dike's RRR school *masters training* (learn the ways of many people) EmptyMon Sep 03, 2012 10:21 pm

This old Topic is a relic :0 I even read Wolfy here . I miss all that pointlessness a lot, things just make too much sense these days ! If you see what I mean lol

(bump)
Back to top Go down
digit
Add mint
digit

PostSubject: Re: Dike's RRR school *masters training* (learn the ways of many people)   Dike's RRR school *masters training* (learn the ways of many people) EmptyTue Sep 04, 2012 12:21 am

Dike's RRR school *masters training* (learn the ways of many people) 2d4sig10
Back to top Go down
2D4
Critique Extraordinaire
2D4

PostSubject: Re: Dike's RRR school *masters training* (learn the ways of many people)   Dike's RRR school *masters training* (learn the ways of many people) EmptyTue Sep 04, 2012 1:07 am

Is this my new signature ? Smile Its nice ! but can you make me one with a transparent background, like u guys have ? I think that looks cool, especially with the small shade you edited in
Back to top Go down
digit
Add mint
digit

PostSubject: Re: Dike's RRR school *masters training* (learn the ways of many people)   Dike's RRR school *masters training* (learn the ways of many people) EmptyTue Sep 04, 2012 4:20 am

Sure thing, I'll get on it first thing after school.
Back to top Go down
2D4
Critique Extraordinaire
2D4

PostSubject: Re: Dike's RRR school *masters training* (learn the ways of many people)   Dike's RRR school *masters training* (learn the ways of many people) EmptyTue Sep 04, 2012 12:29 pm

No hurry ! all good things come with time
Back to top Go down
jork
He Who Wants it Brung
jork

PostSubject: Re: Dike's RRR school *masters training* (learn the ways of many people)   Dike's RRR school *masters training* (learn the ways of many people) EmptyTue Sep 04, 2012 3:44 pm

Wrong topic? xD
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Dike's RRR school *masters training* (learn the ways of many people)   Dike's RRR school *masters training* (learn the ways of many people) Empty

Back to top Go down

Dike's RRR school *masters training* (learn the ways of many people)
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next