Robot Rage Survivors Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

robot rage survivors rr2 rearmed

HomeLatest imagesRR ChatRegisterLog in

Halloween paint job contest with a poll?

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
RageTester
Chat Owner
RageTester

Halloween paint job contest with a poll? Empty
PostSubject: Halloween paint job contest with a poll?   Halloween paint job contest with a poll? EmptyTue Oct 19, 2010 7:36 pm

How about we send pictures of robots we made for Halloween and then every forum member will have chance to decide which is best Halloween paint of 2010? The on with most votes wins lol.
Back to top Go down
digit
Add mint
digit

PostSubject: Re: Halloween paint job contest with a poll?   Halloween paint job contest with a poll? EmptyTue Oct 19, 2010 9:29 pm

lol, OK! Are we allowed to post more then one?
Back to top Go down
Carl
RR Pro
Carl

PostSubject: Re: Halloween paint job contest with a poll?   Halloween paint job contest with a poll? EmptySat Oct 23, 2010 8:23 pm

I think yours IGIT could be the last one in this thread?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Halloween paint job contest with a poll?   Halloween paint job contest with a poll? EmptySat Oct 23, 2010 8:25 pm

I think you should only post 1. Some people might have time to only make 1 and it wouldn't be fair to other people to have like 3. People might like 3 paints and they are deciding between them. 2 of those might be yours. You have more of a change of winning 2/3. So only 1. And only 1 vote per person? If everyone posts a bot then there could be 1 per bot. So 1 vote anyway though.
Back to top Go down
Carl
RR Pro
Carl

PostSubject: Re: Halloween paint job contest with a poll?   Halloween paint job contest with a poll? EmptySat Oct 23, 2010 8:27 pm

You're kind of right. We could limit the amount of submissions per person.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Halloween paint job contest with a poll?   Halloween paint job contest with a poll? EmptySat Oct 23, 2010 8:28 pm

Razz
Back to top Go down
Carl
RR Pro
Carl

PostSubject: Re: Halloween paint job contest with a poll?   Halloween paint job contest with a poll? EmptySat Oct 23, 2010 8:31 pm

Coejoe wrote:
Razz

I think I'll take that as agreement? pirat
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Halloween paint job contest with a poll?   Halloween paint job contest with a poll? EmptySat Oct 23, 2010 8:35 pm

Definately since I am the 1 who said that we should do that in the 1st place. lol
Back to top Go down
Carl
RR Pro
Carl

PostSubject: Re: Halloween paint job contest with a poll?   Halloween paint job contest with a poll? EmptySat Oct 23, 2010 8:40 pm

Okey dokey. Who's going to post their submission first though...?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Halloween paint job contest with a poll?   Halloween paint job contest with a poll? EmptySat Oct 23, 2010 9:11 pm

Not me. I think I will make 1 w/ writing, but not a PJ, PJ.
Back to top Go down
Carl
RR Pro
Carl

PostSubject: Re: Halloween paint job contest with a poll?   Halloween paint job contest with a poll? EmptySat Oct 23, 2010 9:15 pm

You mean... PJ as in PJ?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Halloween paint job contest with a poll?   Halloween paint job contest with a poll? EmptySat Oct 23, 2010 9:16 pm

Yeah I mean PJ not PJ. Lol.
Back to top Go down
Carl
RR Pro
Carl

PostSubject: Re: Halloween paint job contest with a poll?   Halloween paint job contest with a poll? EmptySat Oct 23, 2010 9:19 pm

Oh, ok. That was random.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Halloween paint job contest with a poll?   Halloween paint job contest with a poll? EmptySat Oct 23, 2010 9:21 pm

Razz no this is random: i like corndogs
Back to top Go down
Carl
RR Pro
Carl

PostSubject: Re: Halloween paint job contest with a poll?   Halloween paint job contest with a poll? EmptySat Oct 23, 2010 9:26 pm

I like them too! Sweet. I think randomness could be a new way of connecting to people.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Halloween paint job contest with a poll?   Halloween paint job contest with a poll? EmptySat Oct 23, 2010 9:27 pm

I don't, I have never had 1. I was just making a random thing.
Back to top Go down
digit
Add mint
digit

PostSubject: Re: Halloween paint job contest with a poll?   Halloween paint job contest with a poll? EmptyMon Oct 25, 2010 3:42 am

um.. ok... I finished one already but I'm going to try to see if I can make a better one, although I'll probably win easily enough... What a Face
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Halloween paint job contest with a poll?   Halloween paint job contest with a poll? EmptyMon Oct 25, 2010 4:42 am

lol! how dare you say that
Back to top Go down
jork
He Who Wants it Brung
jork

PostSubject: Re: Halloween paint job contest with a poll?   Halloween paint job contest with a poll? EmptyFri Oct 29, 2010 3:58 pm

IN GOD I TRUST wrote:
um.. ok... I finished one already but I'm going to try to see if I can make a better one, although I'll probably win easily enough... What a Face
Hold on, I am still around.
Back to top Go down
http://rrlobbychat.com
digit
Add mint
digit

PostSubject: Re: Halloween paint job contest with a poll?   Halloween paint job contest with a poll? EmptyFri Oct 29, 2010 8:57 pm

Jork wrote:
Hold on, I am still around.
What does that have to do with anything? Shocked
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Halloween paint job contest with a poll?   Halloween paint job contest with a poll? EmptySat Oct 30, 2010 1:16 am

He means that he might win PJ Contest. oh no, a world without IGIT winning everything? It will be mayhem.
Back to top Go down
digit
Add mint
digit

PostSubject: Re: Halloween paint job contest with a poll?   Halloween paint job contest with a poll? EmptySat Oct 30, 2010 11:22 pm

Yeah, that was sarcasm Smile
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Halloween paint job contest with a poll?   Halloween paint job contest with a poll? EmptySun Oct 31, 2010 2:23 am

Oh, ok lol... Sorry!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Halloween paint job contest with a poll?   Halloween paint job contest with a poll? Empty

Back to top Go down

Halloween paint job contest with a poll?
Page 1 of 1