Robot Rage Survivors Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

robot rage survivors rr2 rearmed

HomeLatest imagesRR ChatRegisterLog in

What to do with CADET

Go down 
4 posters

What to do with CADET
Forget about it
What to do with CADET Vbc1033%What to do with CADET Vbc11
 33% [ 1 ]
Search for new teammates
What to do with CADET Vbc1067%What to do with CADET Vbc11
 67% [ 2 ]
Redesign, but keep results
What to do with CADET Vbc100%What to do with CADET Vbc11
 0% [ 0 ]
Something else
What to do with CADET Vbc100%What to do with CADET Vbc11
 0% [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 3

Poll closed

AuthorMessage
RootRanger
V.I.P.
RootRanger

What to do with CADET Empty
PostSubject: What to do with CADET   What to do with CADET EmptyWed Sep 23, 2009 1:51 am

Lets face it. CADET failed. I made the mistake of allowing people whom had only returned for a few days to join. I made the mistake of making the tourney over time opposed to one day. I also made the mistake of creating a team tourney in a dead game.

I give to you three options; three choices we have.

1.) Forget about it
A Failed tourney is a failed tourney; let Root learn from his mistakes and forget about CADET. This is the quickest way out, but it makes a lot of efforts and time useless.

2.) Search for new teammates
Find a few people to fill in for the people who left. This will take a long time but it will make for a smoother tourney.

3.) Redesign the tourney, but keep our results
I will make the tourney a Round-Robin with the active players remaining. Ratings will be the KRACH ratings (very fair). This is not as fun a tourney as teams, but it is easier to get running and our battles are not wasted.
Back to top Go down
http://rootranger@gmail.com
jork
He Who Wants it Brung
jork

PostSubject: Re: What to do with CADET   What to do with CADET EmptyWed Sep 23, 2009 10:08 am

I suggest new teammates who can be online much
Back to top Go down
http://rrlobbychat.com
RootRanger
V.I.P.
RootRanger

PostSubject: Re: What to do with CADET   What to do with CADET EmptyWed Sep 30, 2009 12:24 am

Lets face it. I doubt I can finish this tourney. There's school, sports, work, family, sleep (except for jork), and we all have different time zones. It will be hard to get everyone to do their battles.

A few of you remember Bat's league. Anyone could fight anyone, and every few weeks Bats would post rankings. I was thinking I could do something like this.

Except this time you get more points for a win than you lose for a loss, so people will want to play others.

I will take the battles from CADET and the battles from Jork's tourney a few months ago. I'll post rankings, and then let you all fight eachother.

How does this sound?
Back to top Go down
LYCANTHROP
RR Beginner
LYCANTHROP

PostSubject: Re: What to do with CADET   What to do with CADET EmptyWed Sep 30, 2009 1:48 am

sounds crappy Roots just keep it the way it is only make the deadline shorter....and the player that does not show or at least tries will forfeit the game!
Back to top Go down
RootRanger
V.I.P.
RootRanger

PostSubject: Re: What to do with CADET   What to do with CADET EmptyWed Sep 30, 2009 2:06 am

OK, but the league worked really well when Bats ran it. It lasted for years and had a new battle probably every day.

I understand how you feel Lycan, as you have tried hard to get your battles in. It sucks to try really hard and then see your efforts are mostly wasted. I don't want that to happen.

Maybe I could wrap up this tourney and put in a league?
Back to top Go down
LYCANTHROP
RR Beginner
LYCANTHROP

PostSubject: Re: What to do with CADET   What to do with CADET EmptyWed Sep 30, 2009 3:45 am

ok! It wouldnt hurt to give it a try......if you need help let me know.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: What to do with CADET   What to do with CADET EmptySun Nov 21, 2010 2:03 am

"search for new teammates" wins!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: What to do with CADET   What to do with CADET EmptySun Nov 21, 2010 2:03 am

east can you lock this?
Back to top Go down
Carl
RR Pro
Carl

PostSubject: Re: What to do with CADET   What to do with CADET EmptySun Nov 21, 2010 2:08 am

THIS THREAD IS FROM 2009

And you kept double-posting again for no reason...
Back to top Go down
jork
He Who Wants it Brung
jork

PostSubject: Re: What to do with CADET   What to do with CADET EmptySun Nov 21, 2010 3:38 am

Looks like "well" educated 60 year old caveman, well at least by intellect level. Never felt a pain for doing something wrong, right?
Back to top Go down
http://rrlobbychat.com

PostSubject: Re: What to do with CADET   What to do with CADET EmptySun Nov 21, 2010 4:12 am

Carl wrote:
THIS THREAD IS FROM 2009

And you kept double-posting again for no reason...
There was a reason, to tell east to lock this forum because it is from 2009 and shouldn't have people posting in it.
Back to top Go down
Carl
RR Pro
Carl

PostSubject: Re: What to do with CADET   What to do with CADET EmptySun Nov 21, 2010 4:37 am

Lock this forum? *facepalm*

If you meant locking this thread, then you could have just avoided posting in it...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What to do with CADET   What to do with CADET Empty

Back to top Go down

What to do with CADET
Page 1 of 1