Robot Rage Survivors Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

robot rage survivors rr2 rearmed

HomeLatest imagesRR ChatRegisterLog in

jork's gallery

Go down 
+12
Carl
TheHatterr
ItIsMarc
alw98
UR2GOOD4ME
2D4
TRC
LYCANTHROP
digit
BEASTY
RootRanger
jork
16 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
digit
Add mint
digit

jork's gallery - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: jork's gallery   jork's gallery - Page 3 EmptyMon Aug 09, 2010 4:12 pm

Hmm, your getting better
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: jork's gallery   jork's gallery - Page 3 EmptyThu Aug 19, 2010 5:18 pm

AWESOME PJs ALL OF THEM!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: jork's gallery   jork's gallery - Page 3 EmptyThu Aug 19, 2010 5:19 pm

Jork wrote:
New PJ which i started 3 months ago, finished now, see the result:
jork's gallery - Page 3 Metal10

IDK why but I think that 1 is the best of ur PJs

Last edited by Coejoe on Thu Aug 19, 2010 5:24 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: jork's gallery   jork's gallery - Page 3 EmptyThu Aug 19, 2010 5:23 pm

I forget the thread, but a picture of jork's wowa+ has superweapons, and you made that bot yourself, so you hacked the supers?
Back to top Go down
jork
He Who Wants it Brung
jork

PostSubject: Re: jork's gallery   jork's gallery - Page 3 EmptyThu Aug 19, 2010 11:35 pm

Coejoe wrote:
I forget the thread, but a picture of jork's wowa+ has superweapons, and you made that bot yourself, so you hacked the supers?
Where?
Back to top Go down
http://rrlobbychat.com

PostSubject: Re: jork's gallery   jork's gallery - Page 3 EmptyFri Aug 20, 2010 12:27 am

Oops, nevermind I found it, but I thought the EPM was a forcefield, srry bout my mistake.
Back to top Go down
UR2GOOD4ME
Sea Scumb

PostSubject: Re: jork's gallery   jork's gallery - Page 3 EmptyFri Aug 20, 2010 2:47 pm

nice paintings jork!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: jork's gallery   jork's gallery - Page 3 EmptyMon Aug 23, 2010 9:31 pm

On MC Forums:

AG posted this about the PJ hacker that was from Australia:

Jork really is one of the most pathetic pieces of dung that have ever played the game.

He was a worthless liar when he played. Horrid gamer in fact. Never was part of the community. Just a floater circling the bowl. He was about as smart as a rock and tried desperately to be "someone" of merit or recognition, Utter failure.

Then he tried to be part of the hackers. Even there he failed. He never could figure out anything on his own. He always had to have people figure things out for him... and then hand it over to him.

I have no respect for the current noobs like Jork who are hacking stuff on RR. The ability was always there, yet they had to wait until some noob like Jeppe made it available on youtube for them to do it.

Jork is like a hand me down no-brain corpse lover.

Just sitting in an empty lobby waiting for unsuspecting gamers so he can ruin their PJs or or points.

He is just as bad as King Kong. Just as bad as all the rest.

Only one worse was Easton. He knew nothing but assumed he knew everything. At least Jork and KK were here throught RR history. But they are nothing more than homeless urchins, picking through the garbage and living off the corpse that was once RR.

Pathetic.

Is she serious?

She has been going on for years, lying. Don't you think it's time AG should just admit she is Kinghax conspiracy, and she hacks.

AG can deny all she wants to the public, but deep down inside, somewhere in her pea-sized brain, someone has to trick her into admitting she hacks.

And jork, there were pictures of some of the bots that got hacked, 2 were yours. LYCAN said that you did hack because your bots were hacked, lol.
LYCAN, why would jork hack his own bots?

About the excuse he said, it wasn't an excuse, it was the truth, PJs do get ruined on that site.

LYCAN, instead of agreeing with others ALL the time you should actually say what you think, unless you really are?

BTW AG says she used to have 100-300 robots, now she only owns 40.

ROFL, AG....

For some reason I don't even think 'she' is a girl.
Back to top Go down
jork
He Who Wants it Brung
jork

PostSubject: Re: jork's gallery   jork's gallery - Page 3 EmptyTue Aug 24, 2010 12:12 am

Coejoe wrote:

Is she serious?

She has been going on for years, lying. Don't you think it's time AG should just admit she is Kinghax conspiracy, and she hacks.

AG can deny all she wants to the public, but deep down inside, somewhere in her pea-sized brain, someone has to trick her into admitting she hacks.

And jork, there were pictures of some of the bots that got hacked, 2 were yours. LYCAN said that you did hack because your bots were hacked, lol.
LYCAN, why would jork hack his own bots?

About the excuse he said, it wasn't an excuse, it was the truth, PJs do get ruined on that site.

LYCAN, instead of agreeing with others ALL the time you should actually say what you think, unless you really are?

BTW AG says she used to have 100-300 robots, now she only owns 40.

ROFL, AG....

For some reason I don't even think 'she' is a girl.

Exactly my thoughts. Btw when AG wanted to help someone...for example give supers or something it was because she needed other unknown players to have high ranked bots so she or he let's call it IT could "beat" those bots to get points on her own robots to get on HS...lol

If I could reply to AG on MC Forums I'd say nothing because all kids are blind there anyway.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: jork's gallery   jork's gallery - Page 3 EmptyTue Aug 24, 2010 4:41 am

They are blind, Spike and everyone has inputted into everyone's mind that AG is not a hacker and that they themselves are not hackers, everyone on the forums IK of are hackers, but you are not a hacker, anymore.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: jork's gallery   jork's gallery - Page 3 EmptyTue Aug 24, 2010 4:46 am

Jork wrote:
in 2nd picture is "I LOVE YOU AG" ...actually that was Easton...
Do you still LOVE AG?

Jork wrote:

Exactly my thoughts. Btw when AG wanted to help someone...for example give supers or something it was because she needed other unknown players to have high ranked bots so she or he let's call it IT could "beat" those bots to get points on her own robots to get on HS...lol

If I could reply to AG on MC Forums I'd say nothing because all kids are blind there anyway.

IT is perfect.

Last edited by Coejoe on Tue Aug 24, 2010 6:18 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
jork
He Who Wants it Brung
jork

PostSubject: Re: jork's gallery   jork's gallery - Page 3 EmptyTue Aug 24, 2010 5:48 am

Coejoe wrote:
They are blind, Spike and everyone has inputted into everyone's mind that AG is not a hacker and that they themselves are not hackers, everyone on the forums IK of are hackers, but you are not a hacker, anymore.
The most sad part of this story is that AG made me to be a hacker, it started when I tried a moneyhack on some of my robots...very long time ago...of course AG didn't say it's bad or anything just attack with all her hacks...That can't teach anything good as you see, what I do is move "glitched" bots some ranks higher so they couldn't have fun pwning noobs on same rank and if they come to my chat i try to teach them how bad that is and how good is fair play...omg I gotta go sleep i've been awake way too much.
Back to top Go down
digit
Add mint
digit

PostSubject: Re: jork's gallery   jork's gallery - Page 3 EmptyTue Aug 24, 2010 4:42 pm

LOL, total spam! But seriously, AG said to me on my gallery that pixel painters ruined RR Shocked it's like she's secretly confessing! scratch
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: jork's gallery   jork's gallery - Page 3 EmptyTue Aug 24, 2010 6:18 pm

I don't get it.

Pixel painters? Was IT a pixel painter?
Back to top Go down
jork
He Who Wants it Brung
jork

PostSubject: Re: jork's gallery   jork's gallery - Page 3 EmptyTue Aug 24, 2010 10:24 pm

Totally Off Topic. Only some of those so called "Pixel Painters" actually spent 30 hours of painting their robot pixel by pixel.
Back to top Go down
UR2GOOD4ME
Sea Scumb

PostSubject: Re: jork's gallery   jork's gallery - Page 3 EmptyMon Sep 13, 2010 12:46 pm

no its awesome.alll u arts are awesome
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: jork's gallery   jork's gallery - Page 3 EmptyTue Sep 14, 2010 11:26 pm

Hmmm. AG must have been a pixel pjer?
Back to top Go down
alw98
Sea Scumb
alw98

PostSubject: Re: jork's gallery   jork's gallery - Page 3 EmptyThu Sep 16, 2010 3:05 am

idk why but i think you bots are the mostausomest looking lol.... mines just red spray paint with black lines on it... looks cool but not very artistic like yors.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: jork's gallery   jork's gallery - Page 3 EmptyFri Sep 17, 2010 12:20 am

Lol IKR!
Back to top Go down
UR2GOOD4ME
Sea Scumb

PostSubject: Re: jork's gallery   jork's gallery - Page 3 EmptyFri Sep 17, 2010 9:53 am

no its perfect!
Back to top Go down
digit
Add mint
digit

PostSubject: Re: jork's gallery   jork's gallery - Page 3 EmptyFri Sep 17, 2010 9:07 pm

Hmm... you must've skipped my thread... scratch
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: jork's gallery   jork's gallery - Page 3 EmptyFri Sep 17, 2010 9:55 pm

Lol, jork's are ominous. His and Wolfy's PJs are some of the best. They don't paint for me so I don't mention there awesome that much. That is why I say you are the best alot so you don't get discouraged and stop making PJs for me lool.
Back to top Go down
digit
Add mint
digit

PostSubject: Re: jork's gallery   jork's gallery - Page 3 EmptyFri Sep 17, 2010 10:25 pm

lol, ok but lets stop making jorks pj galley a place to spam
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: jork's gallery   jork's gallery - Page 3 EmptyFri Sep 17, 2010 11:33 pm

Why? You must be getting jealous he has 2 pages.
Back to top Go down
jork
He Who Wants it Brung
jork

PostSubject: STOP SPAMMING   jork's gallery - Page 3 EmptySat Sep 18, 2010 12:27 pm

jork's gallery - Page 3 Latvia10
jork's gallery - Page 3 Waitin10
jork's gallery - Page 3 Oldsch10
jork's gallery - Page 3 Igotur10
jork's gallery - Page 3 Pj10
jork's gallery - Page 3 Isopj10
jork's gallery - Page 3 Jorkpj10
jork's gallery - Page 3 Fightp10
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content