Robot Rage Survivors Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

robot rage survivors rr2 rearmed

HomeLatest imagesRR ChatRegisterLog in

Robot Rage Survivors - Clan Members

Go down 
+5
-Max
TRC
ItIsMarc
RageTester
BEASTY
9 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
BEASTY
The Creator
BEASTY

Robot Rage Survivors - Clan Members  Empty
PostSubject: Robot Rage Survivors - Clan Members    Robot Rage Survivors - Clan Members  EmptyThu Mar 21, 2013 11:16 pm

Hey Here is a list of the clan members of RRS!

================================

RRS Clan:

Beasty
IN GOD I TRUST
Jork
TRC
ItIsMarc
2 DIE 4 / 2D4
-Max
Sha0linFists
Dike
X-Terminator
I R4G3 I

*Available*

Old Members / Gone:

KING KONG Gone
~MaSsCaRe~
Whitey
GODS ROBOT Gone
Wolfy (RIP)
SHADOW NINJA Gone
SPLINTERCELL5000 Gone
British Bully Gone
Kraddy
ItIsMarc
Mr. SmOkEs Gone
THE DEADLY BEAST Gone
Firen™ / Firenn™ Gone
NAAMAPÄIDEN REVENGE! Gone
hitech
Noobface
LUNCHB0X Gone

================================

we still are active and accept if you want to join. join here-----> https://rrsurvivors.forumotion.com/t13-join-the-robot-rage-survivors

let me know if i have missed anyone or if i added someone i shouldn't have..

Last edited by BEASTY on Thu Apr 18, 2013 5:59 am; edited 4 times in total
Back to top Go down
https://rrsurvivors.forumotion.com
Shaolin_Fists
Killah Mod
Shaolin_Fists

PostSubject: Re: Robot Rage Survivors - Clan Members    Robot Rage Survivors - Clan Members  EmptyFri Mar 22, 2013 5:26 am

is kraddy playing RR3?
Back to top Go down
RageTester
Chat Owner
RageTester

PostSubject: Re: Robot Rage Survivors - Clan Members    Robot Rage Survivors - Clan Members  EmptyFri Mar 22, 2013 8:35 pm

I have not seen Kraddy this year...and since I don't use MSN anymore dunno if he is ever online either...
Back to top Go down
ItIsMarc
R.I.P. Wayne
ItIsMarc

PostSubject: Re: Robot Rage Survivors - Clan Members    Robot Rage Survivors - Clan Members  EmptyFri Mar 22, 2013 9:46 pm

That's really all that's left?
Back to top Go down
BEASTY
The Creator
BEASTY

PostSubject: Re: Robot Rage Survivors - Clan Members    Robot Rage Survivors - Clan Members  EmptyFri Mar 22, 2013 10:28 pm

yep. i will try sending out a mass email to all who have joined the forums telling them about the new RR. this should bring back some players and get us rolling again.
Back to top Go down
Shaolin_Fists
Killah Mod
Shaolin_Fists

PostSubject: Re: Robot Rage Survivors - Clan Members    Robot Rage Survivors - Clan Members  EmptySat Mar 23, 2013 3:13 am

ItIsMarc wrote:
That's really all that's left?

Quality over quantity my friend
Back to top Go down
-Max
RR Novice
-Max

PostSubject: Re: Robot Rage Survivors - Clan Members    Robot Rage Survivors - Clan Members  EmptySat Mar 23, 2013 3:25 am

Hey guys don't worry about how many we are. If RR3 is worth playing it like RR1/RR2 used to be, This clan is going to be THE CLAN everyone will want to join.
Back to top Go down
ItIsMarc
R.I.P. Wayne
ItIsMarc

PostSubject: Re: Robot Rage Survivors - Clan Members    Robot Rage Survivors - Clan Members  EmptySat Mar 23, 2013 4:03 am

Except its not worth playing.
Back to top Go down
Shaolin_Fists
Killah Mod
Shaolin_Fists

PostSubject: Re: Robot Rage Survivors - Clan Members    Robot Rage Survivors - Clan Members  EmptySat Mar 23, 2013 5:02 am

it may not be as good as the original RR but there is still something.

We have to adapt with the times and use what we can.
Back to top Go down
BEASTY
The Creator
BEASTY

PostSubject: Re: Robot Rage Survivors - Clan Members    Robot Rage Survivors - Clan Members  EmptySat Mar 23, 2013 8:44 am

yes. im pumped we got a new game and they come to us to ask for feed back so. im sure we will be pre pleased once beta is done with. btw please dont post contantly about how it sucks or you hate it had to delete 5 already. Smile thanks. Yeah max i wont just let any one become a member. i want a strong, skilled in different places clan.

Again like SF said "Quality over quantity" only maddest fighters!
Back to top Go down
Shaolin_Fists
Killah Mod
Shaolin_Fists

PostSubject: Re: Robot Rage Survivors - Clan Members    Robot Rage Survivors - Clan Members  EmptySat Mar 23, 2013 11:57 am

BEASTY wrote:
yes. im pumped we got a new game and they come to us to ask for feed back so. im sure we will be pre pleased once beta is done with. btw please dont post contantly about how it sucks or you hate it had to delete 5 already. Smile thanks. Yeah max i wont just let any one become a member. i want a strong, skilled in different places clan.

Again like SF said "Quality over quantity" only maddest fighters!

+1

im over saying it sucks, just have to deal with what we have
Back to top Go down
2D4
Critique Extraordinaire
2D4

PostSubject: Re: Robot Rage Survivors - Clan Members    Robot Rage Survivors - Clan Members  EmptySat Mar 23, 2013 9:05 pm

ItIsMarc wrote:
Except its not worth playing.

I feel the same
Back to top Go down
TRC
RR Beginner
TRC

PostSubject: Re: Robot Rage Survivors - Clan Members    Robot Rage Survivors - Clan Members  EmptySat Mar 23, 2013 10:54 pm

Ditto
Back to top Go down
Shaolin_Fists
Killah Mod
Shaolin_Fists

PostSubject: Re: Robot Rage Survivors - Clan Members    Robot Rage Survivors - Clan Members  EmptySun Mar 24, 2013 2:30 am

well just dont play, (not to sound rude). its ok to acknowledge it may not be as good for now but if we keep on going on about it it will make it worse than it is. negativity never brought out the best in things
Back to top Go down
-Max
RR Novice
-Max

PostSubject: Re: Robot Rage Survivors - Clan Members    Robot Rage Survivors - Clan Members  EmptySun Mar 24, 2013 2:34 am

Sha0linFists wrote:
well just dont play, (not to sound rude). its ok to acknowledge it may not be as good for now but if we keep on going on about it it will make it worse than it is. negativity never brought out the best in things

You are so right bro. Even if the game is not as good as it was, they try to make it great for us. They wouldn't do that if you guys wouldn't stay active.
Back to top Go down
2D4
Critique Extraordinaire
2D4

PostSubject: Re: Robot Rage Survivors - Clan Members    Robot Rage Survivors - Clan Members  EmptySun Mar 24, 2013 3:50 am

I understand you guys saying this, I do, but I think that the people that do not like it need to make that abundantly clear to the producing team, in hopes that they will fall back on the old version or change this one into something that is just as much fun as we used to have, just my 2 cents
Back to top Go down
Shaolin_Fists
Killah Mod
Shaolin_Fists

PostSubject: Re: Robot Rage Survivors - Clan Members    Robot Rage Survivors - Clan Members  EmptySun Mar 24, 2013 4:02 am

yes i agree that we need to communicate this with the developers. Doesnt look like they have come to check on us
Back to top Go down
2D4
Critique Extraordinaire
2D4

PostSubject: Re: Robot Rage Survivors - Clan Members    Robot Rage Survivors - Clan Members  EmptySun Mar 24, 2013 4:07 am

Exactly my point .. if we want (IF .. that is something everyone should decide for themselves) something to be made clear to them we best make a strong point. Thank you for your considderation
Back to top Go down
Shaolin_Fists
Killah Mod
Shaolin_Fists

PostSubject: Re: Robot Rage Survivors - Clan Members    Robot Rage Survivors - Clan Members  EmptySun Mar 24, 2013 4:24 am

i made a new thread so we can combine our ideas and then post to MC (and also keep the negativity separate Smile)
https://rrsurvivors.forumotion.com/t745-rr3-suggestions#16697
Back to top Go down
2D4
Critique Extraordinaire
2D4

PostSubject: Re: Robot Rage Survivors - Clan Members    Robot Rage Survivors - Clan Members  EmptySun Mar 24, 2013 4:26 am

EXELLENT ! Smile
Back to top Go down
BEASTY
The Creator
BEASTY

PostSubject: Re: Robot Rage Survivors - Clan Members    Robot Rage Survivors - Clan Members  EmptyWed Mar 27, 2013 12:56 am

2 new members yall! DIKE and XTERM. boom
Back to top Go down
-Max
RR Novice
-Max

PostSubject: Re: Robot Rage Survivors - Clan Members    Robot Rage Survivors - Clan Members  EmptyWed Mar 27, 2013 12:58 am

Welcome you jelly beans!
Back to top Go down
Shaolin_Fists
Killah Mod
Shaolin_Fists

PostSubject: Re: Robot Rage Survivors - Clan Members    Robot Rage Survivors - Clan Members  EmptyWed Mar 27, 2013 2:48 am

welcome to the clan fellahs!
Back to top Go down
jork
He Who Wants it Brung
jork

PostSubject: Re: Robot Rage Survivors - Clan Members    Robot Rage Survivors - Clan Members  EmptyWed Mar 27, 2013 4:09 am

Since when I am wall? o_O

Or is it something the whole clan is based on now?
Back to top Go down
http://rrlobbychat.com
ItIsMarc
R.I.P. Wayne
ItIsMarc

PostSubject: Re: Robot Rage Survivors - Clan Members    Robot Rage Survivors - Clan Members  EmptyWed Mar 27, 2013 5:00 am

And what did I do, Jork?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Robot Rage Survivors - Clan Members    Robot Rage Survivors - Clan Members  Empty

Back to top Go down

Robot Rage Survivors - Clan Members
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next