Robot Rage Survivors Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

robot rage survivors rr2 rearmed

HomeLatest imagesRR ChatRegisterLog in

So guys I decided to take down Vairus and move to a new hoster.

Go down 
+6
Carl
RootRanger
TheHat
2D4
digit
TRON
10 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
TRON
RR Beginner

So guys I decided to take down Vairus and move to a new hoster. - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: So guys I decided to take down Vairus and move to a new hoster.   So guys I decided to take down Vairus and move to a new hoster. - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 19, 2012 8:49 pm

Noobface wrote:
Yes, the biggest problem would be making it, then advertising it to people of the world. It
would hopefully be a success, if ever completed.

But, seeing that the last post was on Dec 14, 2011, I don't know that you're even trying...
Is anyone trying anything, TRON?

Or is everyone just playing Need For Speed World and totally stopping all efforts on RR?

Started working on my new site http://crackednation.com
Back to top Go down
digit
Add mint
digit

PostSubject: Re: So guys I decided to take down Vairus and move to a new hoster.   So guys I decided to take down Vairus and move to a new hoster. - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 19, 2012 10:27 pm

wow... nice site... lol
Back to top Go down
TRON
RR Beginner

PostSubject: Re: So guys I decided to take down Vairus and move to a new hoster.   So guys I decided to take down Vairus and move to a new hoster. - Page 2 EmptyFri Jan 20, 2012 7:30 pm

Robotrage cracker coming soon
Back to top Go down
digit
Add mint
digit

PostSubject: Re: So guys I decided to take down Vairus and move to a new hoster.   So guys I decided to take down Vairus and move to a new hoster. - Page 2 EmptyFri Jan 20, 2012 10:19 pm

Does it come with cheese?
Back to top Go down
TRC
RR Beginner
TRC

PostSubject: Re: So guys I decided to take down Vairus and move to a new hoster.   So guys I decided to take down Vairus and move to a new hoster. - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 26, 2012 3:37 pm

TRON wrote:
So guys I decided to take down Vairus and move to a new hoster owned by a family member.

Anyway heres the new link

http://rebel.binhoster.com/play

A relation of yours owns binhoster?
They took down my proxy -.-
Back to top Go down
2D4
Critique Extraordinaire
2D4

PostSubject: Re: So guys I decided to take down Vairus and move to a new hoster.   So guys I decided to take down Vairus and move to a new hoster. - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 26, 2012 5:45 pm

Is that legal ? (taking down someone's proxy server and making titles for threads and topics that are longer than the actual messages this particular topic contains)

Are you racing with us sometime TRC ? I mean when you are done
with your gf for the moment
Back to top Go down
TRC
RR Beginner
TRC

PostSubject: Re: So guys I decided to take down Vairus and move to a new hoster.   So guys I decided to take down Vairus and move to a new hoster. - Page 2 EmptyFri Mar 09, 2012 1:41 pm

Lol, I'll be racing as soon as I buy a new laptop, which should be fairly soon. This one is a nightmare to run games on.
Back to top Go down
TheHat
H€®Ø
TheHat

PostSubject: Re: So guys I decided to take down Vairus and move to a new hoster.   So guys I decided to take down Vairus and move to a new hoster. - Page 2 EmptyFri Mar 09, 2012 9:29 pm

Ehn, TRC, if you dont want to start w/ a lvl 1 account, you can use my friends (who doesnt play anymore)
nfsw world is really more of a rpg then a chill game. i mean that like its more about leveling up than having fun...
Back to top Go down
RageTester
Chat Owner
RageTester

PostSubject: Re: So guys I decided to take down Vairus and move to a new hoster.   So guys I decided to take down Vairus and move to a new hoster. - Page 2 EmptyFri Mar 09, 2012 11:14 pm

Dunno about you guys, but I am having fun on it, playing once in 2 weeks or even not so often, not doing gems. Racing when I want and who I want Cool
Back to top Go down
TheHat
H€®Ø
TheHat

PostSubject: Re: So guys I decided to take down Vairus and move to a new hoster.   So guys I decided to take down Vairus and move to a new hoster. - Page 2 EmptySat Mar 10, 2012 12:02 am

yeah thats how it should be played but not how its designed to... unless you buy boost.
Back to top Go down
2D4
Critique Extraordinaire
2D4

PostSubject: Re: So guys I decided to take down Vairus and move to a new hoster.   So guys I decided to take down Vairus and move to a new hoster. - Page 2 EmptySun Mar 11, 2012 7:16 pm

I cought a heavy fever and probably lost my gem streak. Good thing too .. if they think I am going to find gems while allmost dying of exalted temperature they should !@#$!@#
Back to top Go down
TheHat
H€®Ø
TheHat

PostSubject: Re: So guys I decided to take down Vairus and move to a new hoster.   So guys I decided to take down Vairus and move to a new hoster. - Page 2 EmptySun Mar 11, 2012 8:01 pm

500 boost to get it back Wink

Anyone seen the horrible new tier 2?
costs more than the zonda, at 12500 boost. its also really really ugly. well, its bodykit is really ugly.
Back to top Go down
TRC
RR Beginner
TRC

PostSubject: Re: So guys I decided to take down Vairus and move to a new hoster.   So guys I decided to take down Vairus and move to a new hoster. - Page 2 EmptyMon Mar 12, 2012 2:29 pm

Hm, maybe yeah Hat, cheers man!
Back to top Go down
jork
He Who Wants it Brung
jork

PostSubject: Re: So guys I decided to take down Vairus and move to a new hoster.   So guys I decided to take down Vairus and move to a new hoster. - Page 2 EmptyMon Mar 12, 2012 10:58 pm

2D4 wrote:
I cought a heavy fever and probably lost my gem streak. Good thing too .. if they think I am going to find gems while allmost dying of exalted temperature they should !@#$!@#
Get well soon.
And why didn't you ask me, I would do it for you as always...
Back to top Go down
http://rrlobbychat.com
TheHat
H€®Ø
TheHat

PostSubject: Re: So guys I decided to take down Vairus and move to a new hoster.   So guys I decided to take down Vairus and move to a new hoster. - Page 2 EmptyMon Mar 12, 2012 11:01 pm

Why have there been such little posts around the forum? O_O
Back to top Go down
jork
He Who Wants it Brung
jork

PostSubject: Re: So guys I decided to take down Vairus and move to a new hoster.   So guys I decided to take down Vairus and move to a new hoster. - Page 2 EmptyMon Mar 12, 2012 11:36 pm

So guys I decided to take down Vairus and move to a new hoster. - Page 2 214681
Back to top Go down
2D4
Critique Extraordinaire
2D4

PostSubject: Re: So guys I decided to take down Vairus and move to a new hoster.   So guys I decided to take down Vairus and move to a new hoster. - Page 2 EmptyMon Mar 12, 2012 11:42 pm

jork wrote:
2D4 wrote:
Get well soon.
And why didn't you ask me, I would do it for you as always...

*moved to need for speed world*
Back to top Go down
Noobface
Extreme Forummer
Noobface

PostSubject: Re: So guys I decided to take down Vairus and move to a new hoster.   So guys I decided to take down Vairus and move to a new hoster. - Page 2 EmptyMon Apr 09, 2012 12:04 am

Why don't you guys just make NFS forum on different site?
Back to top Go down
2D4
Critique Extraordinaire
2D4

PostSubject: Re: So guys I decided to take down Vairus and move to a new hoster.   So guys I decided to take down Vairus and move to a new hoster. - Page 2 EmptyMon Apr 09, 2012 12:29 am

Noobface wrote:
Yeah.... I am still ignoring him. I thought curiously of it and questioned who that imbecile could have been. I came up with hat, hitech, spammer mcgee, and Wolfy. Then, I took out Wolfy because wolfy doesn't flame unless he is being attacked, and spammer mcgee because it doesn't exist.
Then I left myself questioning.... finally, I decided to stop talking altogether and just play the game. I am too busy trying to provoke "ag" that I lost the only reason that I go there; to play.
I decided, also, that, instead of watching "ag" make a fool of itself, that I wouldn't even look, so that "ag" wouldn't totally embarass itself.
Finally, when I saw "ag" change "her" name to "TheHat," I decided that going on like that for so long and totally provoking us without warning was cruel and a mean thing to do. So, to get vengeance, I took my abilities as a member to use and ignored.

You created those characters ? I have been talking to you instead of hat all this
time ? If that is true.. what sick person would do something like this
Back to top Go down
TheHat
H€®Ø
TheHat

PostSubject: Re: So guys I decided to take down Vairus and move to a new hoster.   So guys I decided to take down Vairus and move to a new hoster. - Page 2 EmptyMon Apr 09, 2012 3:41 am

O____________________________________________________O
Back to top Go down
Noobface
Extreme Forummer
Noobface

PostSubject: Re: So guys I decided to take down Vairus and move to a new hoster.   So guys I decided to take down Vairus and move to a new hoster. - Page 2 EmptyTue Apr 10, 2012 4:29 pm

2D4 wrote:
Noobface wrote:
Yeah.... I am still ignoring him. I thought curiously of it and questioned who that imbecile could have been. I came up with hat, hitech, spammer mcgee, and Wolfy. Then, I took out Wolfy because wolfy doesn't flame unless he is being attacked, and spammer mcgee because it doesn't exist.
Then I left myself questioning.... finally, I decided to stop talking altogether and just play the game. I am too busy trying to provoke "ag" that I lost the only reason that I go there; to play.
I decided, also, that, instead of watching "ag" make a fool of itself, that I wouldn't even look, so that "ag" wouldn't totally embarass itself.
Finally, when I saw "ag" change "her" name to "TheHat," I decided that going on like that for so long and totally provoking us without warning was cruel and a mean thing to do. So, to get vengeance, I took my abilities as a member to use and ignored.

You created those characters ? I have been talking to you instead of hat all this
time ? If that is true.. what sick person would do something like this

No
rofl
That was just a flame that I made against hat a long time ago.

EDIT:
Also, can all of you guys go to "http://www.mspointscodes.com/?i=941748" for me to get some free MS Points?
Back to top Go down
2D4
Critique Extraordinaire
2D4

PostSubject: Re: So guys I decided to take down Vairus and move to a new hoster.   So guys I decided to take down Vairus and move to a new hoster. - Page 2 EmptyTue Apr 10, 2012 7:01 pm

I am kind of ignorant once again Smile

I took the trip to the link

http://www.mspointscodes.com/?i=944106
Back to top Go down
jork
He Who Wants it Brung
jork

PostSubject: Re: So guys I decided to take down Vairus and move to a new hoster.   So guys I decided to take down Vairus and move to a new hoster. - Page 2 EmptyTue Apr 10, 2012 9:23 pm

Your welcome Noobface, hope you get more people to click your link, gonna tell my bro. Smile
Back to top Go down
digit
Add mint
digit

PostSubject: Re: So guys I decided to take down Vairus and move to a new hoster.   So guys I decided to take down Vairus and move to a new hoster. - Page 2 EmptyTue Apr 10, 2012 9:52 pm

Clicked it, seems too good to be true, got jealous, realized I don't have an xbox, stopped caring. Story of my life.
Back to top Go down
TheHat
H€®Ø
TheHat

PostSubject: Re: So guys I decided to take down Vairus and move to a new hoster.   So guys I decided to take down Vairus and move to a new hoster. - Page 2 EmptyTue Apr 10, 2012 10:06 pm

link wont load now, but il try again l8r
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: So guys I decided to take down Vairus and move to a new hoster.   So guys I decided to take down Vairus and move to a new hoster. - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

So guys I decided to take down Vairus and move to a new hoster.
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next