Robot Rage Survivors Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

robot rage survivors rr2 rearmed

HomeLatest imagesRR ChatRegisterLog in

Any Issues - report here -

Go down 
+4
Noobface
TheHat
jork
2D4
8 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
2D4
Critique Extraordinaire
2D4

Any Issues - report here -  - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Any Issues - report here -    Any Issues - report here -  - Page 3 EmptyThu Apr 11, 2013 7:22 pm

Yeash it's a legal copy but .. it's a copy that has been installed on many pc's with the same key, with microso ft verification. Maybe I have a virus ?

Ps, you are way out of my league in RR3 !
Back to top Go down
spektral
Sea Scumb
spektral

PostSubject: Re: Any Issues - report here -    Any Issues - report here -  - Page 3 EmptyThu Apr 11, 2013 9:10 pm

2D4 wrote:
Yeash it's a legal copy but .. it's a copy that has been installed on many pc's with the same key, with microso ft verification. Maybe I have a virus ?

Take it it wasn't your legal copy. Wink If you don't have an effective anti-virus installed, you're effectively bent over, with your pants down around your ankles, and with a large sign painted on your bum saying "do me baby!".

I hate Microsoft as much as anyone, but after trying a few dodgy copies of Windows I went straight - Windows is effectively the backbone of the computer and I just did not want to use anything that had the possibility of being tampered with (including backdoors, key-loggers etc.) without my knowledge, which I've personally found to be the case on several dodgy copies. Especially as I do online banking, financial transactions, server work and other stuff. Good though they can be, you can't ultimately rely on your anti-malware and anti-spyware programs to pick up every single threat on a PC.

I never, ever pay the full amount for Windows though, I grab them during 'upgrade promotions' at a third of the price, or OEM versions. For those lower amounts of cash it's worth it for peace of mind, and much less hassle to activate and keep it updated.

That said, after many years of use and experience, I fully recommend Avast (anti-virus), Malwarebytes and Spybot2 (both are anti-spyware/trojan/malware scanners).

They're all free:

http://www.avast.com/en-gb/index
http://www.malwarebytes.org/products/malwarebytes_free
http://www.safer-networking.org/mirrors

Download, install, update, then run them and do scans. Avast is great as a main anti-virus, you don't need any other anti-virus programs, particularly not Norton shite. Malwarebytes and Spybot2 are excellent for finding the spyware/malware stuff (keyloggers etc.).
Back to top Go down
jork
He Who Wants it Brung
jork

PostSubject: Re: Any Issues - report here -    Any Issues - report here -  - Page 3 EmptyThu Apr 11, 2013 10:13 pm

lol, I have avast and malwarebytes on my computer, whenever they are running at the same time malwarebytes kills avast and doesn't let it function properly since it blocks it's process
Back to top Go down
http://rrlobbychat.com
2D4
Critique Extraordinaire
2D4

PostSubject: Re: Any Issues - report here -    Any Issues - report here -  - Page 3 EmptyThu Apr 11, 2013 10:39 pm

Well Smile I can say I have a legal copy, it's a trick that lets you use the same windows and key on different pc's, you have to know how it works and make a call to microsof t to get a special permission code , when it works, you can be sure they regard it as a legal copy.

I also have Avast running ! I posted avast in the free software Topic and it works like a charm for me, never any problems, I love the program. I hope it was not a virus, but then again, if it was not, I'm still not sure what happened. Hope I will still have my files by tommorow !
Back to top Go down
digit
Add mint
digit

PostSubject: Re: Any Issues - report here -    Any Issues - report here -  - Page 3 EmptyFri Apr 12, 2013 2:47 am

Sleep walking problems 2D4?

Having a backup is always a good idea.
Back to top Go down
2D4
Critique Extraordinaire
2D4

PostSubject: Re: Any Issues - report here -    Any Issues - report here -  - Page 3 EmptyFri Apr 12, 2013 2:49 am

iN GOD I TRUSTâ„¢ wrote:
Sleep walking problems 2D4?

Having a backup is always a good idea.

ehehe
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Any Issues - report here -    Any Issues - report here -  - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

Any Issues - report here -
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Robot Rage Survivors Forums :: News, Rules and Important Things :: News and Suggestions-
Jump to: