Robot Rage Survivors Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

robot rage survivors rr2 rearmed

HomeLatest imagesRR ChatRegisterLog in

Any Issues - report here -

Go down 
+4
Noobface
TheHat
jork
2D4
8 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
2D4
Critique Extraordinaire
2D4

Any Issues - report here -  - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Any Issues - report here -    Any Issues - report here -  - Page 2 EmptyMon Apr 30, 2012 2:09 am

Yeah definately easier to have two laptops .. I have two so that's good. I was looking for the windows 7 installer to copy to a disc and use that to reinstall (I have a legit windows code at the bottom of my defect laptop so why not ?) but it's actually hard to find .. they even want you to pay for the windows image ! in spite of the fact you allready own a legit version, ridiculous. I am not sure what to look for or to download. To answer your question: no I didn't get a recovery disc with either of my pc's. There is a recovery preinstalled and what I am suposed to to when the pc does not boot .. well that's my problem it seems. I think it's STUPID, they do include discs with other useless software so they could include a disc .. but that's just microsoft.

Next time I will make sure to make a boot cd with the option that windows has to make one but for now I need to find something to boot it up and then I have the same problem still: partitions I do not want but at least I will be able to take some files off. I do see how handy it is to have two pc's I will keep it that way Smile If you know where I can find the right windows copy - file to burn and boot my dead pc let me know, thanks
Back to top Go down
2D4
Critique Extraordinaire
2D4

PostSubject: Re: Any Issues - report here -    Any Issues - report here -  - Page 2 EmptyFri May 04, 2012 6:36 pm

Hey I needed the RR with chat - link to give to someone on youtube but when i pressed the play RR button in this forum I got an 404 error with a frog and the word sapo. Anyone else ?

* Suggestion

Someone knowledgable should make a handy post with all the RR links and a short line describing them, so we have them combined and ready to use. From all the different forums and links to different versions to the smiley page, chat combined with game, single chat, all of it. Just an idea
Back to top Go down
2D4
Critique Extraordinaire
2D4

PostSubject: Re: Any Issues - report here -    Any Issues - report here -  - Page 2 EmptyFri May 04, 2012 6:43 pm

Help !

I enter: www.rrlobbychat.tk in browser and I get a very nasty advertisement page that refuses to close. Virus ?
Back to top Go down
jork
He Who Wants it Brung
jork

PostSubject: Re: Any Issues - report here -    Any Issues - report here -  - Page 2 EmptyFri May 04, 2012 11:09 pm

those dot.tk were simply b******s, they shut down the domain, don't enter that anymore, new link is http://rrlobbychat.com if you didn't know yet. I don't know if it's a virus, I can close that page with one click and nothing points to that site being dangerous, although it was opening annoying ad on youtube every time I entered it.
Back to top Go down
http://rrlobbychat.com
2D4
Critique Extraordinaire
2D4

PostSubject: Re: Any Issues - report here -    Any Issues - report here -  - Page 2 EmptyFri May 04, 2012 11:31 pm

Okey .. thanks I didn't know. I tried to block the site but even windows
can't block it ! This OS is so weak

Ps. I really liked the previous background color better
Back to top Go down
Noobface
Extreme Forummer
Noobface

PostSubject: Re: Any Issues - report here -    Any Issues - report here -  - Page 2 EmptySun Jun 03, 2012 7:02 pm

What is the RR with the glitches's (money cheat) new site? I know someone posted it in here somewhere,
but I am too lazy to check. Thank you.
Back to top Go down
2D4
Critique Extraordinaire
2D4

PostSubject: Re: Any Issues - report here -    Any Issues - report here -  - Page 2 EmptySun Dec 09, 2012 8:33 pm

Hey Jork, are you online ? I need your help .. I can't find something I need on the net and I need it done tonight ! Printersoftware for my printer: Canon Pixma 5150, should not be hard .. but I can't find anything that works,
Back to top Go down
TRON
RR Beginner

PostSubject: Re: Any Issues - report here -    Any Issues - report here -  - Page 2 EmptySun Dec 09, 2012 9:04 pm

the game is down?
Back to top Go down
jork
He Who Wants it Brung
jork

PostSubject: Re: Any Issues - report here -    Any Issues - report here -  - Page 2 EmptySun Dec 09, 2012 9:16 pm

2D4 wrote:
Hey Jork, are you online ? I need your help .. I can't find something I need on the net and I need it done tonight ! Printersoftware for my printer: Canon Pixma 5150, should not be hard .. but I can't find anything that works,
get on chat
Back to top Go down
2D4
Critique Extraordinaire
2D4

PostSubject: Re: Any Issues - report here -    Any Issues - report here -  - Page 2 EmptySun Dec 09, 2012 10:22 pm

I think I have found it .. after 2 full hours .. Thanks anyway Smile What chat do you mean ? RR, nfsw ? Glad it got it done, I will sleep easy now
Back to top Go down
jork
He Who Wants it Brung
jork

PostSubject: Re: Any Issues - report here -    Any Issues - report here -  - Page 2 EmptySun Dec 09, 2012 10:33 pm

Alright, of course I mean my chat... nfsw...wtf?
Back to top Go down
2D4
Critique Extraordinaire
2D4

PostSubject: Re: Any Issues - report here -    Any Issues - report here -  - Page 2 EmptySun Dec 09, 2012 10:37 pm

Lol, okay I understand

I just wasn't sure anyone would come there often, since RR is down. I am not even sure where I have the link .. it's been so long
Back to top Go down
jork
He Who Wants it Brung
jork

PostSubject: Re: Any Issues - report here -    Any Issues - report here -  - Page 2 EmptySun Dec 09, 2012 11:06 pm

Yeah, well everything's good when it ends good Smile
Back to top Go down
2D4
Critique Extraordinaire
2D4

PostSubject: Re: Any Issues - report here -    Any Issues - report here -  - Page 2 EmptyMon Dec 10, 2012 12:50 am

Well said ! Smile
Back to top Go down
2D4
Critique Extraordinaire
2D4

PostSubject: Re: Any Issues - report here -    Any Issues - report here -  - Page 2 EmptyMon Feb 04, 2013 1:34 am

I need some expert help. I have a new laptop (i7 core yay) but most of the time when i try to install something or change anything it blocks me saying I do not have administrative rights, this is getting annoying, my name IS marked as administrator, something doesn't make sense here. Where can I find the panel to give my password to gain full rights ? Or any other way to become the full owner

HELP

ps.I googled this stuff and they say open command promt with cdm and run as administrator and this is where it goes wrong for me .. my pc wont allow me to run this as adminitrator, refuses me
Back to top Go down
jork
He Who Wants it Brung
jork

PostSubject: Re: Any Issues - report here -    Any Issues - report here -  - Page 2 EmptyMon Feb 04, 2013 2:47 am

Win7? I suppose...

Here's what I found, dunno if that's about the same issue...

- make sure that your TOM account has administrative rights
- turn UAC(User Account Control) off (move the slider to "Never Notify" )
- log off and log on again to your administrative account.
- Click "Start", type "cmd" into the search box BUT DON'T HIT ENTER
- Right-click on the "cmd.exe" link at the top of the start menu and select "Run As Administrator".
- Enable the hidden administrator account by typing "net user administrator /active:yes" into the command prompt window
- Turn UAC back on again
- Sign off and sign on.

At the step 5, if you can't run as admin, you could just skip it, I think...
Tell me if that works, can't really think at 4 am lol, shit, gotta sleep.
Back to top Go down
2D4
Critique Extraordinaire
2D4

PostSubject: Re: Any Issues - report here -    Any Issues - report here -  - Page 2 EmptyMon Feb 04, 2013 2:57 am

Thanks dude, no hurry Smile I will look into it

have a good night Smile
Back to top Go down
2D4
Critique Extraordinaire
2D4

PostSubject: Re: Any Issues - report here -    Any Issues - report here -  - Page 2 EmptyTue Feb 05, 2013 5:28 am

Allright, first, what is TOM ? can't find info on google. I tried to turn of uac but had no permission .. sigh. Smile It shouldn't be that hard to get full access to a pc you payed for !! thanks so far
Back to top Go down
jork
He Who Wants it Brung
jork

PostSubject: Re: Any Issues - report here -    Any Issues - report here -  - Page 2 EmptyTue Feb 05, 2013 4:49 pm

lol, alright, who installed your OS?
You should have a warranty, right?
Back to top Go down
2D4
Critique Extraordinaire
2D4

PostSubject: Re: Any Issues - report here -    Any Issues - report here -  - Page 2 EmptyTue Feb 05, 2013 9:36 pm

I bought this laptop back from my mom after my dad bought it from me just after I had bought it for myself and offcourse my dad gave it to her. Forget this complicated story, probably she installed it and yesterday i saw that a program called trustedinstaller.exe is now the owner of the pc. Th best thing I can do is reinstall and hope I will own it then. Thank you for your help, if I get any more issues I will scream for help again.

Ps what is TOM ?
Back to top Go down
jork
He Who Wants it Brung
jork

PostSubject: Re: Any Issues - report here -    Any Issues - report here -  - Page 2 EmptyTue Feb 05, 2013 11:30 pm

No idea, I got that text out of some forums.
Back to top Go down
2D4
Critique Extraordinaire
2D4

PostSubject: Re: Any Issues - report here -    Any Issues - report here -  - Page 2 EmptyTue Feb 05, 2013 11:48 pm

Haha Smile
Back to top Go down
2D4
Critique Extraordinaire
2D4

PostSubject: Re: Any Issues - report here -    Any Issues - report here -  - Page 2 EmptyThu Apr 11, 2013 6:38 pm

Hey guys

I woke up today, started my pc and guess what I saw .. my desktop gone, all settings and bookmarks, gone, and most programs and files ALL GONE. It is like someone reinstalled my windows 7 secretly during the night exept that strangly enough, also. my pc was installed in english and now it is dutch !! How did this happen ??! ANY ideas ????

ps, I checked, there is only 1 user. 2D4 with administrative rights
Back to top Go down
2D4
Critique Extraordinaire
2D4

PostSubject: Re: Any Issues - report here -    Any Issues - report here -  - Page 2 EmptyThu Apr 11, 2013 6:51 pm

I restarted my pc and now everything is back .. the taskbar is still in windows 2000 theme tho, this seems buggy, maybe I should take everything off my pc, just in case
Back to top Go down
spektral
Sea Scumb
spektral

PostSubject: Re: Any Issues - report here -    Any Issues - report here -  - Page 2 EmptyThu Apr 11, 2013 7:14 pm

2D4 wrote:
Hey guys

I woke up today, started my pc and guess what I saw .. my desktop gone, all settings and bookmarks, gone, and most programs and files ALL GONE. It is like someone reinstalled my windows 7 secretly during the night exept that strangly enough, also. my pc was installed in english and now it is dutch !! How did this happen ??! ANY ideas ????

ps, I checked, there is only 1 user. 2D4 with administrative rights

First and probably only thing I'd say would be the user profiles, but you've already done that.

Is it a legit copy of Windows?

It's probably the strangest thing I've ever heard happen. Sorry I can't be of more help.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Any Issues - report here -    Any Issues - report here -  - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Any Issues - report here -
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Robot Rage Survivors Forums :: News, Rules and Important Things :: News and Suggestions-
Jump to: