Robot Rage Survivors Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

robot rage survivors rr2 rearmed

HomeLatest imagesRR ChatRegisterLog in

Message to Carl

Go down 
+6
jork
TheHat
Patoo™
NoMercI
Noobface
Liam12548
10 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
digit
Add mint
digit

Message to Carl - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Message to Carl   Message to Carl - Page 2 EmptySun Apr 17, 2011 10:15 pm

They would probably try to get rid of some glitches (such as the saw making a tie when you run out of batteries) and perhaps fix some of the mistakes they have posted in the workshop (I think there is a thread here somewhere that has some misprints such as the flash bomb having more rounds than it says...)
Back to top Go down
Noobface
Extreme Forummer
Noobface

PostSubject: Re: Message to Carl   Message to Carl - Page 2 EmptySun Apr 17, 2011 10:15 pm

Oh, yes, and it says EMP needs a tower.
Back to top Go down
digit
Add mint
digit

PostSubject: Re: Message to Carl   Message to Carl - Page 2 EmptySun Apr 17, 2011 10:25 pm

Back to top Go down
Liam12548
Lowest Of Low

PostSubject: Re: Message to Carl   Message to Carl - Page 2 EmptyMon Apr 18, 2011 12:01 am

Noobface wrote:
Last question:

What would they have to fix other than hacks? I think that if we added weapons, it would be stinky, unless Raketspel helps with the weapons designs.

I used to take CAD, i can do that easily enough IF i wanted to. The major issue i want to fix is the p2p matching system. I want walls to be able to battle walls, and fences to be able to battle fences.
Back to top Go down
jork
He Who Wants it Brung
jork

PostSubject: Re: Message to Carl   Message to Carl - Page 2 EmptyMon Apr 18, 2011 12:07 am

Fences are able to battle fences and walls are able to battle walls, you just need to know how...I do lmao.
Back to top Go down
http://rrlobbychat.com
RootRanger
V.I.P.
RootRanger

PostSubject: Re: Message to Carl   Message to Carl - Page 2 EmptyMon Apr 18, 2011 2:43 am

Give him the info.

He seems to know what he's talking about. And seriously, we have absolutely nothing to lose.

Nothing could possibly go wrong. The game is protected on the Miniclip website, and giving someone the codes won't possibly give him access to MC.

Even if he somehow removes RR, we still have the secret link.
Back to top Go down
http://rootranger@gmail.com
Noobface
Extreme Forummer
Noobface

PostSubject: Re: Message to Carl   Message to Carl - Page 2 EmptyMon Apr 18, 2011 10:59 pm

....question: but will the normal users have the secret link?
Back to top Go down
RootRanger
V.I.P.
RootRanger

PostSubject: Re: Message to Carl   Message to Carl - Page 2 EmptyTue Apr 19, 2011 1:49 am

Are there really normal users? The game is dead.
Besides, there's a very small chance the game files have a correlation to the actual game on Miniclip.
Back to top Go down
http://rootranger@gmail.com
Carl
RR Pro
Carl

PostSubject: Re: Message to Carl   Message to Carl - Page 2 EmptyTue Apr 19, 2011 4:28 am

The source codes of the DCR files are still uncompilable though. The Lingo would have to be re-written from scratch.
Back to top Go down
Noobface
Extreme Forummer
Noobface

PostSubject: Re: Message to Carl   Message to Carl - Page 2 EmptyTue Apr 19, 2011 9:12 pm

I sometimes pretend as I know what you are saying.... What exactly is a Lingo code? How
important is it? Same for the others...
Back to top Go down
NoMercI
RR Novice
NoMercI

PostSubject: Re: Message to Carl   Message to Carl - Page 2 EmptyWed Apr 20, 2011 9:17 am

Lingo??? thats a tv-show in Holland xD
Back to top Go down
Carl
RR Pro
Carl

PostSubject: Re: Message to Carl   Message to Carl - Page 2 EmptyThu Apr 21, 2011 5:21 am

Lingo is the programming language Robot Rage uses for Shockwave.
Back to top Go down
Liam12548
Lowest Of Low

PostSubject: Re: Message to Carl   Message to Carl - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 23, 2011 5:03 pm

Although we could rewrite it, that is going to take way more trouble than this game is worth. Goodbye, RRSurvivors.
Back to top Go down
TheHat
H€®Ø
TheHat

PostSubject: Re: Message to Carl   Message to Carl - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 23, 2011 7:05 pm

What??!?!?
Goodbye?
Back to top Go down
2D4
Critique Extraordinaire
2D4

PostSubject: Re: Message to Carl   Message to Carl - Page 2 EmptySun Apr 24, 2011 12:46 am

NoMercI wrote:
Lingo??? thats a tv-show in Holland xD

Hahaha yes, and it sux, like a lot of thing in Holland do
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Message to Carl   Message to Carl - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Message to Carl
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2