Robot Rage Survivors Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

robot rage survivors rr2 rearmed

HomeLatest imagesRR ChatRegisterLog in

Message to Carl

Go down 
+6
jork
TheHat
Patoo™
NoMercI
Noobface
Liam12548
10 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Liam12548
Lowest Of Low

Message to Carl Empty
PostSubject: Message to Carl   Message to Carl EmptyFri Apr 15, 2011 12:09 am

Hello. I was told you have the original project files of robot rage. I have a friend who is willing to work on and re-develop robot rage to fix bugs, eliminate hackers etc and possible, give the game another shot at fame. You can reach my email at ljb12548@yahoo.com.
Back to top Go down
Noobface
Extreme Forummer
Noobface

Message to Carl Empty
PostSubject: Re: Message to Carl   Message to Carl EmptyFri Apr 15, 2011 12:18 am

I don't know if he has the original files, but he has some files that sound important.

Also, who wants to fix it? Some random dude or a company?
Back to top Go down
NoMercI
RR Novice
NoMercI

Message to Carl Empty
PostSubject: Re: Message to Carl   Message to Carl EmptyFri Apr 15, 2011 3:52 pm

you better make a name for yourself here first, i bet carl won''t give te files to some random person...

tell a liitle about yourserlf and stuff Smile
Back to top Go down
Liam12548
Lowest Of Low

Message to Carl Empty
PostSubject: Re: Message to Carl   Message to Carl EmptySat Apr 16, 2011 2:42 am

Im trying to help this game. Not going to spend time building a reputation just to get these files. If these forums want to see this game be improved, you can help by giving me anything that you have. My friend has begun to look through a few things we found, but its not going to be enough. Even if we couldn't make it more popular, we could develop a client with major bugs patched. Fences could battle other fences, the same with walls. Its your decision, but if you want to give this game another shot you will send me those files (assuming you have them).

-Liam Buckley
Back to top Go down
Patoo™
Sea Scumb

Message to Carl Empty
PostSubject: Re: Message to Carl   Message to Carl EmptySat Apr 16, 2011 3:08 am

I agree with Liami12548, this could further our Dreams to a private server Smile
Back to top Go down
TheHat
H€®Ø
TheHat

Message to Carl Empty
PostSubject: Re: Message to Carl   Message to Carl EmptySat Apr 16, 2011 4:39 am

Damnit, theres no praying emoticon. This will do. cheers
Back to top Go down
Liam12548
Lowest Of Low

Message to Carl Empty
PostSubject: Re: Message to Carl   Message to Carl EmptySat Apr 16, 2011 7:56 am

Noobface wrote:
I don't know if he has the original files, but he has some files that sound important.

Not "Some random dude", myself and a friend of mine (more people are willing to help too, but i feel they wont be necessary considering how simple this game is). Raketspel has exchanged a few emails with us, and to sum up what they have said "We will provide you with some files, and after you present your work with those to us, we will decide whether to give you the rest." They seemed unsure in their email, which is why i posted on these forums.

-Liam Buckley
Back to top Go down
Patoo™
Sea Scumb

Message to Carl Empty
PostSubject: Re: Message to Carl   Message to Carl EmptySat Apr 16, 2011 8:28 am

progress progress, Smile
Back to top Go down
jork
He Who Wants it Brung
jork

Message to Carl Empty
PostSubject: Re: Message to Carl   Message to Carl EmptySat Apr 16, 2011 10:11 am

Liam12548 wrote:
Noobface wrote:

Not "Some random dude", myself and a friend of mine (more people are willing to help too, but i feel they wont be necessary considering how simple this game is). Raketspel has exchanged a few emails with us, and to sum up what they have said "We will provide you with some files, and after you present your work with those to us, we will decide whether to give you the rest." They seemed unsure in their email, which is why i posted on these forums.

-Liam Buckley

Ye right...they never ever reply...
Back to top Go down
http://rrlobbychat.com
Noobface
Extreme Forummer
Noobface

Message to Carl Empty
PostSubject: Re: Message to Carl   Message to Carl EmptySat Apr 16, 2011 1:49 pm

You should get your friend to post on these forums; it would help way better (assuming he
can tell us exactly what he needs).
Back to top Go down
digit
Add mint
digit

Message to Carl Empty
PostSubject: Re: Message to Carl   Message to Carl EmptySat Apr 16, 2011 3:55 pm

Yeah, but I don't really see what we have to lose besides trust and hope...
Back to top Go down
Noobface
Extreme Forummer
Noobface

Message to Carl Empty
PostSubject: Re: Message to Carl   Message to Carl EmptySat Apr 16, 2011 10:50 pm

Could you be able to use a bot on a private server, then go to the regular game?
Back to top Go down
jork
He Who Wants it Brung
jork

Message to Carl Empty
PostSubject: Re: Message to Carl   Message to Carl EmptySat Apr 16, 2011 10:52 pm

Noobface wrote:
Could you be able to use a bot on a private server, then go to the regular game?
No...
Back to top Go down
http://rrlobbychat.com
Noobface
Extreme Forummer
Noobface

Message to Carl Empty
PostSubject: Re: Message to Carl   Message to Carl EmptySat Apr 16, 2011 11:23 pm

Is there a way?
Back to top Go down
Liam12548
Lowest Of Low

Message to Carl Empty
PostSubject: Re: Message to Carl   Message to Carl EmptySun Apr 17, 2011 12:52 am

A private server is in no way connected to the actual version of the game. People would have to start over, but don't you feel thats a small price to pay for a chance like this? And also, what bad could come of giving me these files?
Back to top Go down
Noobface
Extreme Forummer
Noobface

Message to Carl Empty
PostSubject: Re: Message to Carl   Message to Carl EmptySun Apr 17, 2011 12:53 am

Destroying the game with a final blow.
Back to top Go down
Liam12548
Lowest Of Low

Message to Carl Empty
PostSubject: Re: Message to Carl   Message to Carl EmptySun Apr 17, 2011 7:05 am

I can't remove the game from the internet, even if i wanted to. -.-
Back to top Go down
NoMercI
RR Novice
NoMercI

Message to Carl Empty
PostSubject: Re: Message to Carl   Message to Carl EmptySun Apr 17, 2011 10:23 am

well, you can hack the server ;D
Back to top Go down
Noobface
Extreme Forummer
Noobface

Message to Carl Empty
PostSubject: Re: Message to Carl   Message to Carl EmptySun Apr 17, 2011 7:29 pm

...but you could infest it with hackers and totally ruin the game's characteristics.
Back to top Go down
Liam12548
Lowest Of Low

Message to Carl Empty
PostSubject: Re: Message to Carl   Message to Carl EmptySun Apr 17, 2011 8:57 pm

This is becoming a waste of time.... Either give me the files or don't. Im not gonna spend a month begging to fix a game you all love.
Back to top Go down
Noobface
Extreme Forummer
Noobface

Message to Carl Empty
PostSubject: Re: Message to Carl   Message to Carl EmptySun Apr 17, 2011 9:41 pm

How long will this take? I thought 3-D was hard.
Back to top Go down
digit
Add mint
digit

Message to Carl Empty
PostSubject: Re: Message to Carl   Message to Carl EmptySun Apr 17, 2011 9:57 pm

He isn't going to make a new RR he is just going "fix" it.
Back to top Go down
Noobface
Extreme Forummer
Noobface

Message to Carl Empty
PostSubject: Re: Message to Carl   Message to Carl EmptySun Apr 17, 2011 10:02 pm

How long do you estimate based on your knowledge, IGIT?
Back to top Go down
digit
Add mint
digit

Message to Carl Empty
PostSubject: Re: Message to Carl   Message to Carl EmptySun Apr 17, 2011 10:04 pm

I don't think it could take much longer than a couple of months but that depends on how much they do each day... or if they even work on it each day... But I don't really know much about fixing bugs and stuff...
Back to top Go down
Noobface
Extreme Forummer
Noobface

Message to Carl Empty
PostSubject: Re: Message to Carl   Message to Carl EmptySun Apr 17, 2011 10:06 pm

Last question:

What would they have to fix other than hacks? I think that if we added weapons, it would be stinky, unless Raketspel helps with the weapons designs.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Message to Carl Empty
PostSubject: Re: Message to Carl   Message to Carl Empty

Back to top Go down

Message to Carl
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next