Robot Rage Survivors Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

robot rage survivors rr2 rearmed

HomeLatest imagesRR ChatRegisterLog in

ROBOT KAMPEN CLOSED

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Carl
RR Pro
Carl

ROBOT KAMPEN CLOSED Empty
PostSubject: ROBOT KAMPEN CLOSED   ROBOT KAMPEN CLOSED EmptySat Jan 08, 2011 9:22 am

I felt I had to make a new topic to make sure everyone was aware of the sad news. Sad It appears that Blip.se, the Swedish gaming website that hosts Robot Kampen (the Swedish version of Robot Rage), is officially closed as of January 8th 2011. Here is the message posted on their homepage (http://www.blip.se/information/index.htm) both in Swedish and translated into English...

Quote :
Blip och Blipville har lagts ned Sajterna är nedtagna och du kan inte längre spela spel eller umgås på våra sajter. Vi vill tacka för alla år och önska er ett gott nytt 2011 med nya spännande spelsajter. Har du någon fråga kan du kontakta vår support på support@blip.se.
Quote :
Blip and Blipville has closed. The sites are [offline] and you can no longer play games or hang out at our sites. We want to thank you for all the years and wish you a happy new 2011 with new and exciting online gaming sites. If you have any questions, please contact our support at support@blip.se.
Here is a snapshot of their message posted on the homepage...
ROBOT KAMPEN CLOSED Blipw

It is a sad day indeed for us all that have taken part and still take part in the Robot Rage community. Sad The server is no longer available, along with any accounts that were hosted in it, and users will no longer be able to play in it either. Robot Kampen is officially gone.
Back to top Go down
jork
He Who Wants it Brung
jork

PostSubject: Re: ROBOT KAMPEN CLOSED   ROBOT KAMPEN CLOSED EmptySat Jan 08, 2011 9:35 am

It's closed at least since 2nd of January, I checked.
It still worked on 1st...well, nothing much to say, hope RR has different destiny.
Back to top Go down
http://rrlobbychat.com
2D4
Critique Extraordinaire
2D4

PostSubject: Re: ROBOT KAMPEN CLOSED   ROBOT KAMPEN CLOSED EmptySat Jan 29, 2011 11:22 pm

I agree ... anyone heard from Dalmat recently ?

Refering to the plans that were discussed.
Back to top Go down
jork
He Who Wants it Brung
jork

PostSubject: Re: ROBOT KAMPEN CLOSED   ROBOT KAMPEN CLOSED EmptySat Jan 29, 2011 11:30 pm

Well, haven't seen him for a long time, but he didn't promise anything to happen fast, and who knows if it's really Dalmat.
Back to top Go down
http://rrlobbychat.com
2D4
Critique Extraordinaire
2D4

PostSubject: Re: ROBOT KAMPEN CLOSED   ROBOT KAMPEN CLOSED EmptySun Jan 30, 2011 3:31 am

It sure sounded like him (I know that makes no logical sense since I don't know him at all) I liked his ideas
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: ROBOT KAMPEN CLOSED   ROBOT KAMPEN CLOSED Empty

Back to top Go down

ROBOT KAMPEN CLOSED
Page 1 of 1