Robot Rage Survivors Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

robot rage survivors rr2 rearmed

HomeLatest imagesRR ChatRegisterLog in

Use the chat when you are online!

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
-Max
RR Novice
-Max

Use the chat when you are online! Empty
PostSubject: Use the chat when you are online!   Use the chat when you are online! EmptySat Mar 23, 2013 3:35 am

Hey guys, east made a new chat just for us, use it! It's alot easier to talk there. Smile
Back to top Go down
Shaolin_Fists
Killah Mod
Shaolin_Fists

PostSubject: Re: Use the chat when you are online!   Use the chat when you are online! EmptySat Mar 23, 2013 5:36 am

you know if anyone can setup a cgi-bin chat? they were pretty sweet

edit: i just found one but i cant post links
Back to top Go down
BEASTY
The Creator
BEASTY

PostSubject: Re: Use the chat when you are online!   Use the chat when you are online! EmptySat Mar 23, 2013 8:29 am

yeah i made this one so we have somthing to use for in battles or quick talk to each other. as for a cgi-bin chat we use to have one, back when KK was around. its cool n all. gotta log on n stuff. kinda a pain to admin. we will see.
Back to top Go down
https://rrsurvivors.forumotion.com
jork
He Who Wants it Brung
jork

PostSubject: Re: Use the chat when you are online!   Use the chat when you are online! EmptySat Mar 23, 2013 8:58 am

Back to top Go down
http://rrlobbychat.com
Shaolin_Fists
Killah Mod
Shaolin_Fists

PostSubject: Re: Use the chat when you are online!   Use the chat when you are online! EmptySat Mar 23, 2013 12:33 pm

thanks for posting the link Jork. I have been in his chat room and it seems to be in very fine working order. Also has themes from old RR chat such as hippo chat and jedi chat which brings back memories Smile

Back to top Go down
RageTester
Chat Owner
RageTester

PostSubject: Re: Use the chat when you are online!   Use the chat when you are online! EmptySun Mar 24, 2013 12:21 pm

I am not playin this new RR, waiting for massive changes, hopefully there will be some, cgi-bin chat why not, you can't chat while playing in this version anyway, cuz battle ends so fast...
Back to top Go down
Shaolin_Fists
Killah Mod
Shaolin_Fists

PostSubject: Re: Use the chat when you are online!   Use the chat when you are online! EmptyTue May 14, 2013 2:27 pm

good to see f/c back in the chat!
Back to top Go down
jork
He Who Wants it Brung
jork

PostSubject: Re: Use the chat when you are online!   Use the chat when you are online! EmptyTue May 14, 2013 4:17 pm

it's really him?
Back to top Go down
http://rrlobbychat.com
Shaolin_Fists
Killah Mod
Shaolin_Fists

PostSubject: Re: Use the chat when you are online!   Use the chat when you are online! EmptyWed May 15, 2013 5:44 am

yes it is
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Use the chat when you are online!   Use the chat when you are online! Empty

Back to top Go down

Use the chat when you are online!
Page 1 of 1