Robot Rage Survivors Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

robot rage survivors rr2 rearmed

HomeLatest imagesRR ChatRegisterLog in

How to beat Razor Disks...

Go down 
+4
Wolfy
BEASTY
digit
Nightmare
8 posters
AuthorMessage
Me

How to beat Razor Disks... Empty
PostSubject: How to beat Razor Disks...   How to beat Razor Disks... EmptyWed Jul 01, 2009 11:50 pm

I am a beginner and all i got is 40 credits a dagger and small chassis 4 wheels and Hydogen batteries.
All the people in the - rank have razor disks... HELP! the olny wins i got were when someone didn't know that they bounced and they killed themselfs...
Back to top Go down
Nightmare
Lowest Of Low

PostSubject: hello   How to beat Razor Disks... EmptyThu Jul 02, 2009 9:16 am

I am willing to give you super weapons and free credits. And I will do so. Unless someone has an objection. I don't think they will cause everyone on this site has super wepons. Anyway, PM me you login and pass for robot rage. If you think i just want to steal you bot, make a new one and i'll do it for that. Thanks Smile
Back to top Go down
Nightmare
Lowest Of Low

PostSubject: hmm   How to beat Razor Disks... EmptyThu Jul 02, 2009 9:18 am

Answer to your original question, The Plow makes razor discs bounce back/away from you. Smile
Back to top Go down
digit
Add mint
digit

PostSubject: Re: How to beat Razor Disks...   How to beat Razor Disks... EmptyThu Jul 02, 2009 6:37 pm

Sell your 4 wheels and battery. Than buy alkaline battery and 3 small wheels. Than you'll have a better battery than the person with razor discs. Put your battery somewhat low but not too low. Go near the edge and then wait for them to shoot the razors at you. Move away form them and the will go out into the open and won't be able to bounce off anything and hit you. Than when he uses all of his razors attack him with your dagger.
Back to top Go down
BEASTY
The Creator
BEASTY

PostSubject: Re: How to beat Razor Disks...   How to beat Razor Disks... EmptyMon Jul 06, 2009 7:56 am

In GOd I trust has good statagy. And Night mare can i ask you to plz not offer people supers. if you real want to and there ok, PM each other. I dont want this forum to have any thing to do with hack of rr. it ruins the game. funner just to work your way up.(builds skill)
Back to top Go down
https://rrsurvivors.forumotion.com
digit
Add mint
digit

PostSubject: Re: How to beat Razor Disks...   How to beat Razor Disks... EmptyMon Jul 06, 2009 9:40 pm

Thank you East. And it's waaaaaaay funner if you do it the real way. It's fun to learn a way to beat razor discs. They're like "Hey look! It's a loser with 3 wheels and a dagger. I think I'll beat him!" And then you win. Not the razor discs! The irony! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Wolfy
R.I.P. Wayne

PostSubject: Re: How to beat Razor Disks...   How to beat Razor Disks... EmptySun Aug 23, 2009 7:09 am

I think credits are a good way to start. Unless someone is good with discs they can be fairly easily avioded if you use the right appoach. Most disc users fire wildly under pressure. There are a few more tricks i can show you in chat.
Back to top Go down
8² The Legend
RR Minus
8² The Legend

PostSubject: Re: How to beat Razor Disks...   How to beat Razor Disks... EmptySun Aug 23, 2009 8:05 am

Well the best thing to defend against razor disk's is a plow, they reflect them. however if your robot is at a decent speed and/or is fast, you could easily dodge them if you have good dodging skills or if they have bad aim Razz.
Back to top Go down
Wolfy
R.I.P. Wayne

PostSubject: Re: How to beat Razor Disks...   How to beat Razor Disks... EmptySun Aug 23, 2009 8:09 am

A plow will deflect them only at a certain angle. It protects only your front or back and is easily shot around. Plows are heavy and will easily get stuck in glue. Why not just avoid them all together. There are several ways to do that. Try coming at me with discs and i willl show you what i mean.
Back to top Go down
8² The Legend
RR Minus
8² The Legend

PostSubject: Re: How to beat Razor Disks...   How to beat Razor Disks... EmptySun Aug 23, 2009 8:12 am

Yeah plow's are a failure at times but this guy's just a newbie so that's why I'm suggesting a plow for him.
Back to top Go down
UR2GOOD4ME
Sea Scumb

PostSubject: Re: How to beat Razor Disks...   How to beat Razor Disks... EmptyFri Aug 20, 2010 2:40 pm

all u need 25 health
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: How to beat Razor Disks...   How to beat Razor Disks... EmptyFri Aug 20, 2010 3:09 pm

IN GOD I TRUST wrote:
Sell your 4 wheels and battery. Than buy alkaline battery and 3 small wheels. Than you'll have a better battery than the person with razor discs. Put your battery somewhat low but not too low. Go near the edge and then wait for them to shoot the razors at you. Move away form them and the will go out into the open and won't be able to bounce off anything and hit you. Than when he uses all of his razors attack him with your dagger.

That is 'Ok' but the 3 small wheels is not good at all, you need something with more grip so they cannot knock you off in 1 ram, 3small wheels have the least grip possible.
And the plow refelects razors, like nitemare also said.
Back to top Go down
RootRanger
V.I.P.
RootRanger

PostSubject: Re: How to beat Razor Disks...   How to beat Razor Disks... EmptySat Aug 21, 2010 12:33 am

If you are a fence, you should have never even have to face razor discs as a -. Seriously, what - wall has enough opponents to get 200 credits?
Back to top Go down
http://rootranger@gmail.com
jork
He Who Wants it Brung
jork

PostSubject: Re: How to beat Razor Disks...   How to beat Razor Disks... EmptySat Aug 21, 2010 3:47 am

RootRanger wrote:
If you are a fence, you should have never even have to face razor discs as a -. Seriously, what - wall has enough opponents to get 200 credits?

Enough to get razors, but mostly they have it with hydrogen batteries, most of walls (-) do not have razors though.
Back to top Go down
http://rrlobbychat.com
UR2GOOD4ME
Sea Scumb

PostSubject: Re: How to beat Razor Disks...   How to beat Razor Disks... EmptyTue Sep 07, 2010 2:30 pm

lol i had a fair - bot with regen
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: How to beat Razor Disks...   How to beat Razor Disks... EmptyWed Sep 08, 2010 1:24 am

I had a - bot with regen, got it + by accident and jork wouldn't help me for who knows what reason but for some reason he would later. IK he was free to do it whenever tho.
So I just got bored and battled others and now its almost a ++++
Back to top Go down
Wolfy
R.I.P. Wayne

PostSubject: Re: How to beat Razor Disks...   How to beat Razor Disks... EmptyThu Sep 09, 2010 2:00 am

What in the heck are razors? Come at Wolfy with them and I will laugh myself right off the roof. Only a very few can use razors effectivly. Root is one who can. A very powerful weapon if you somehow manage to hit me while im banging on your rear bumper. Hello? Dont forget your flame thrower. I like a big laugh. Flames are usually so ineffective its almost funny. Everyone that plays Club Penquin knows these things.
Back to top Go down
jork
He Who Wants it Brung
jork

PostSubject: Re: How to beat Razor Disks...   How to beat Razor Disks... EmptyThu Sep 09, 2010 2:30 pm

Club Penquin FTW! How to beat Razor Disks... Icon_smile

Last edited by Jork on Thu Sep 09, 2010 7:28 pm; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : FTW)
Back to top Go down
http://rrlobbychat.com

PostSubject: Re: How to beat Razor Disks...   How to beat Razor Disks... EmptyThu Sep 09, 2010 7:23 pm

What? Club Penguin? What's that about?
Back to top Go down
digit
Add mint
digit

PostSubject: Re: How to beat Razor Disks...   How to beat Razor Disks... EmptyThu Sep 09, 2010 10:35 pm

Rofl, most people that play club penguin don't know anything.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: How to beat Razor Disks...   How to beat Razor Disks... EmptyFri Sep 10, 2010 7:01 pm

Hmmm. Now I know why nobody says anything back to me when I say sup to that on CP.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: How to beat Razor Disks...   How to beat Razor Disks... Empty

Back to top Go down

How to beat Razor Disks...
Page 1 of 1