Robot Rage Survivors Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

robot rage survivors rr2 rearmed

HomeLatest imagesRR ChatRegisterLog in

beat the Kamikaze bomb

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
digit
Add mint
digit

beat the Kamikaze bomb Empty
PostSubject: beat the Kamikaze bomb   beat the Kamikaze bomb EmptyWed Jan 07, 2009 8:16 pm

use armor regenerater or force field when they're using the kami, or if your up to the challenge use the EMP when the bomb is ALMOST exploding.(you'll here a beeping noise when they turn the kami on.)
Back to top Go down
Master
Sea Scumb

PostSubject: Re: beat the Kamikaze bomb   beat the Kamikaze bomb EmptyWed Jan 07, 2009 8:19 pm

yea, thats kinda simple.. Thats why i use Claw, Emp and Armour regenerator.
Back to top Go down
BEASTY
The Creator
BEASTY

PostSubject: Re: beat the Kamikaze bomb   beat the Kamikaze bomb EmptyThu Jan 08, 2009 1:34 am

thanks for the tip IN GOD I TRUST it realy help ful. but im not the bigest fan of EMP i use to use it and own people with EMP claw and cloaking device
Back to top Go down
https://rrsurvivors.forumotion.com
Wolfy
R.I.P. Wayne

PostSubject: Re: beat the Kamikaze bomb   beat the Kamikaze bomb EmptyFri Aug 28, 2009 5:10 am

What in the heck is wrong with you? Beat the kami?? Well I never. Nobody read this thread.
Back to top Go down
jork
He Who Wants it Brung
jork

PostSubject: Re: beat the Kamikaze bomb   beat the Kamikaze bomb EmptyFri Aug 28, 2009 5:46 am

If you want to beat the Kami keep distance or fight near pit, so you can push them in and they don't explode and you win Very Happy
Back to top Go down
http://rrlobbychat.com
BEASTY
The Creator
BEASTY

PostSubject: Re: beat the Kamikaze bomb   beat the Kamikaze bomb EmptyFri Aug 28, 2009 6:02 am

KEEP VOLUME HIGH, Wait till he starts the Kami up the run the hell away and jump off the roof!!!! then sometimes you win. or get him in the pit fast.
Back to top Go down
https://rrsurvivors.forumotion.com
Wolfy
R.I.P. Wayne

PostSubject: Re: beat the Kamikaze bomb   beat the Kamikaze bomb EmptyFri Aug 28, 2009 6:25 am

Ha! And you think that move will beat me. I explode in youse faces. You cheat. No
Back to top Go down
digit
Add mint
digit

PostSubject: Re: beat the Kamikaze bomb   beat the Kamikaze bomb EmptySun Nov 15, 2009 1:29 am

No cheat, those are supposed to happen. otherwise I would hate RR for putting kami in.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: beat the Kamikaze bomb   beat the Kamikaze bomb Empty

Back to top Go down

beat the Kamikaze bomb
Page 1 of 1