Robot Rage Survivors Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

robot rage survivors rr2 rearmed

HomeLatest imagesRR ChatRegisterLog in

RR3 Tricks and Tips Thread

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
-Max
RR Novice
-Max

RR3 Tricks and Tips Thread Empty
PostSubject: RR3 Tricks and Tips Thread   RR3 Tricks and Tips Thread EmptyWed Apr 24, 2013 7:51 pm

RR3 Trick & Tips:

Post any trick and tips about RR3 here! Any strategies, any tactics. Talk about how you defeats more powerfull opponent and how some of them totally merc you. You owned Survivors-Rage? How the heck you did that? Tell others so this noob stop saying he's the best!

-Max Wink

Last edited by -Max on Wed Apr 24, 2013 8:11 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
-Max
RR Novice
-Max

PostSubject: Re: RR3 Tricks and Tips Thread   RR3 Tricks and Tips Thread EmptyWed Apr 24, 2013 8:08 pm

Well, I would like to share some advice when you fight a high "pinger". That means his ping is so big that when ever you try to hit him, it doesn't work. You see him in front of you but he is not really there.

Best set-up against high pinger:
Bot: Wrecker or Bite
Front Weapon: Ram or hammer.
Turret Weapon: Chaingun, Flamethrower, Mines or Mortar.
Back Weapon: Whiplash or Fender Bombs.
Defensive Weapon: Cutter

Let's start with the basic. If you are playing someone who laggs hard like AG, you will never want to try to attack him/her just before a corner. Why? Because since he/she is lagging, you see him/her in front of you but he/she it already behind the corner. If you attack, it won't deal any damage and you will lose you ammo. (You can always to attac with front and defensive weapon though)

The second thing you want to know is when to attack if the lagger is also a runner. You can attack when ever you want as long as you are sure to hit. Most of the time, I recommand to follow the runner and press left then right repeatedly to be faster and then try to get next to him. Whenever you are next to someone, you can attack him with your ram. If you are using an hammer, you could always do the same thing but using your defensive weapon.

How do I know when t shoot while using mortar? Well if the lagger is running, you need to find the right timing. There is no secret. You'll probably have to fire 2-23x faster then you would with a normal opponent.

What do I do if I'm using mortar and the runner is rushing me? Well, this wil be close combat to death. If you don't have the advantage, you better run and try to trap him using X-Ray+Mortar. Pre-fire the corner he is about to turn to deal alot of damage.

What do I do if I am using mines and I don't have anymore ammo? Well, close combat is always the best option. If you can move properly, you will win. One trick if you are using Ram or Hammer is to go backward, attack with front weapon when he get close to you and turn. (Keep de down arrow pressed while doing this)(Attack and turn about 0.5 sec after) This will hit him but he will not be able to touch you.

If you have any question about how to defeat high pingers/laggers just come on the chat and ask for some tips Wink
Back to top Go down
digit
Add mint
digit

PostSubject: Re: RR3 Tricks and Tips Thread   RR3 Tricks and Tips Thread EmptyWed Apr 24, 2013 9:37 pm

If facing a runner I find it very rewarding to chase them into one of the outreaches with no walls to protect them. They usually go here to get ammo, health, or money while running from you. Well... if you can time it right, you can run right into them and push them straight off the edge with the help of lag. I find this to be the only fun thing about RR3 and whenever I have the chance I do it.
Back to top Go down
2D4
Critique Extraordinaire
2D4

PostSubject: Re: RR3 Tricks and Tips Thread   RR3 Tricks and Tips Thread EmptyThu Apr 25, 2013 12:33 am

what your name there, lol
Back to top Go down
Shaolin_Fists
Killah Mod
Shaolin_Fists

PostSubject: Re: RR3 Tricks and Tips Thread   RR3 Tricks and Tips Thread EmptyThu Apr 25, 2013 9:28 am

even when you reverse, go left to right to go faster

learn to use defence weapon to push people off the edge

always use the front weapon

when using mortar against runner put yourself in a position so you know which way they are going so you can wait to blast them

dont spend gold on things that can be bought by cash
Back to top Go down
2D4
Critique Extraordinaire
2D4

PostSubject: Re: RR3 Tricks and Tips Thread   RR3 Tricks and Tips Thread EmptySun May 05, 2013 5:07 pm

It is one thing this quazar jump is a total fantasy weapon that even peter pan himself would have frowned upon but it is not restricted to jumping, they jump and at the same time hit you with something and large chunks of armor are gone, it doesn't seem very fair. Fairy .. but not fair
Back to top Go down
2D4
Critique Extraordinaire
2D4

PostSubject: Re: RR3 Tricks and Tips Thread   RR3 Tricks and Tips Thread EmptySun May 12, 2013 1:14 am

Hey how does the quazar glitch work ? The one that gets you on top of the structure, spill the beans please Smile
Back to top Go down
Shaolin_Fists
Killah Mod
Shaolin_Fists

PostSubject: Re: RR3 Tricks and Tips Thread   RR3 Tricks and Tips Thread EmptySun May 12, 2013 1:38 pm

2D4 wrote:
Hey how does the quazar glitch work ? The one that gets you on top of the structure, spill the beans please Smile

you being serious?
Back to top Go down
2D4
Critique Extraordinaire
2D4

PostSubject: Re: RR3 Tricks and Tips Thread   RR3 Tricks and Tips Thread EmptySun May 12, 2013 5:16 pm

Yeah, I have no idea how to do it, the mark doesn´t point up there
Back to top Go down
Shaolin_Fists
Killah Mod
Shaolin_Fists

PostSubject: Re: RR3 Tricks and Tips Thread   RR3 Tricks and Tips Thread EmptySun May 12, 2013 5:57 pm

well i think a video will say more than i ever could:

but what you do is go to the edge of the rooftop so your bot tilts up and aim at the top(you cant see the mark) and keep spamming the X button till you are on the roof
Back to top Go down
2D4
Critique Extraordinaire
2D4

PostSubject: Re: RR3 Tricks and Tips Thread   RR3 Tricks and Tips Thread EmptySun May 12, 2013 6:16 pm

haha okey mate
Back to top Go down
Shaolin_Fists
Killah Mod
Shaolin_Fists

PostSubject: Re: RR3 Tricks and Tips Thread   RR3 Tricks and Tips Thread EmptySun May 12, 2013 6:42 pm

may the force be with you Smile
Back to top Go down
-Max
RR Novice
-Max

PostSubject: Re: RR3 Tricks and Tips Thread   RR3 Tricks and Tips Thread EmptySun May 12, 2013 6:45 pm

Lol, if 2D4 starts glitching on the roof. I guess it's time to patch the glitch xD
Back to top Go down
2D4
Critique Extraordinaire
2D4

PostSubject: Re: RR3 Tricks and Tips Thread   RR3 Tricks and Tips Thread EmptyMon May 13, 2013 1:22 am

No worries, I tried once now, big fail, I fell off, the green mark was no where near the wall. Did you say you can't see the mark ?
Back to top Go down
2D4
Critique Extraordinaire
2D4

PostSubject: Re: RR3 Tricks and Tips Thread   RR3 Tricks and Tips Thread EmptyMon May 13, 2013 1:26 am

Okay I did it Smile

lol
Back to top Go down
2D4
Critique Extraordinaire
2D4

PostSubject: Re: RR3 Tricks and Tips Thread   RR3 Tricks and Tips Thread EmptyMon May 13, 2013 1:47 am

I even passed the first wall on the top

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
-Max
RR Novice
-Max

PostSubject: Re: RR3 Tricks and Tips Thread   RR3 Tricks and Tips Thread EmptyMon May 13, 2013 2:15 am

Haha nice Razz
Back to top Go down
Shaolin_Fists
Killah Mod
Shaolin_Fists

PostSubject: Re: RR3 Tricks and Tips Thread   RR3 Tricks and Tips Thread EmptyMon May 13, 2013 10:26 am

the force is strong with this one
Back to top Go down
2D4
Critique Extraordinaire
2D4

PostSubject: Re: RR3 Tricks and Tips Thread   RR3 Tricks and Tips Thread EmptyThu May 23, 2013 3:50 am

The quazars queens found a new lame glitch, they can get inside the structures, this one is hiding inside one. He is not on the other side .. I checked

RR3 Tricks and Tips Thread L897lo10
Back to top Go down
jork
He Who Wants it Brung
jork

PostSubject: Re: RR3 Tricks and Tips Thread   RR3 Tricks and Tips Thread EmptyThu May 23, 2013 11:26 am

You could get inside b4, I've done it a few times lol, had to use teleport to get out.
Back to top Go down
http://rrlobbychat.com
-Max
RR Novice
-Max

PostSubject: Re: RR3 Tricks and Tips Thread   RR3 Tricks and Tips Thread EmptyThu May 23, 2013 11:29 pm

Lol, Kraddy and I found this when the released Quasar.. So old Wink
Back to top Go down
2D4
Critique Extraordinaire
2D4

PostSubject: Re: RR3 Tricks and Tips Thread   RR3 Tricks and Tips Thread EmptyFri May 24, 2013 2:36 am

hmmm. what does it look like when ur inside I wonder I guess I will never know
Back to top Go down
Shaolin_Fists
Killah Mod
Shaolin_Fists

PostSubject: Re: RR3 Tricks and Tips Thread   RR3 Tricks and Tips Thread EmptyFri May 24, 2013 6:21 am

nothing changes when you are inside. you cant see your bot though
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: RR3 Tricks and Tips Thread   RR3 Tricks and Tips Thread Empty

Back to top Go down

RR3 Tricks and Tips Thread
Page 1 of 1