Robot Rage Survivors Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

robot rage survivors rr2 rearmed

HomeLatest imagesRR ChatRegisterLog in

TANK Setup for the Bite

Go down 
+2
spektral
I R4G3 I
6 posters
AuthorMessage
I R4G3 I
Sea Scumb
I R4G3 I

TANK Setup for the Bite Empty
PostSubject: TANK Setup for the Bite   TANK Setup for the Bite EmptyWed Apr 17, 2013 7:40 am

This is the best setup I use for the Bite, overrules most players especially those pesky guests Razz

Front: Level 5 Ram
Turret: Level 5 Missiles
Rear: Level 5 Whiplash
Defense: Level 5 Spike spinner

Pictures:
TANK Setup for the Bite 310

I will make strategy videos for different styles and weapons soon Smile
Back to top Go down
spektral
Sea Scumb
spektral

PostSubject: Re: TANK Setup for the Bite   TANK Setup for the Bite EmptyWed Apr 17, 2013 3:31 pm

Missiles on Bite are crap due to the tilting body whenever you move, causing the missiles to fly over your opponent when you're driving forward. Unlike Wrecker, where the body remains balanced and you can still hit the other bot regardless of whether you drive forward, backward or remain stationary.

I prefer Chaingun on Bite.
Back to top Go down
Shaolin_Fists
Killah Mod
Shaolin_Fists

PostSubject: Re: TANK Setup for the Bite   TANK Setup for the Bite EmptyWed Apr 17, 2013 3:43 pm

agree with spektral. Missiles suck on the bite bot. i remember wasting my gold on level 5 missiles on the bite, big mistake!

Back to top Go down
-Max
RR Novice
-Max

PostSubject: Re: TANK Setup for the Bite   TANK Setup for the Bite EmptyWed Apr 17, 2013 7:00 pm

spektral wrote:
Missiles on Bite are crap due to the tilting body whenever you move, causing the missiles to fly over your opponent when you're driving forward. Unlike Wrecker, where the body remains balanced and you can still hit the other bot regardless of whether you drive forward, backward or remain stationary.

It does suck on Bite but R4G3 manage to be really good with it.
Back to top Go down
2D4
Critique Extraordinaire
2D4

PostSubject: Re: TANK Setup for the Bite   TANK Setup for the Bite EmptyWed Apr 17, 2013 9:52 pm

I wasted my gold on things I could have payed in cash .. mourn me
Back to top Go down
digit
Add mint
digit

PostSubject: Re: TANK Setup for the Bite   TANK Setup for the Bite EmptyThu Apr 18, 2013 12:02 am

Mourn? But I was just stifling a laugh...
Back to top Go down
2D4
Critique Extraordinaire
2D4

PostSubject: Re: TANK Setup for the Bite   TANK Setup for the Bite EmptyThu Apr 18, 2013 4:52 am

iN GOD I TRUST™ wrote:
Mourn? But I was just stifling a laugh...

I was being carcasstic

Back to top Go down
Shaolin_Fists
Killah Mod
Shaolin_Fists

PostSubject: Re: TANK Setup for the Bite   TANK Setup for the Bite EmptyThu Apr 18, 2013 11:26 am

ye you can adapt but it is still a huge disadvantage not having 100% firepower when driving forwards
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: TANK Setup for the Bite   TANK Setup for the Bite Empty

Back to top Go down

TANK Setup for the Bite
Page 1 of 1