Robot Rage Survivors Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

robot rage survivors rr2 rearmed

HomeLatest imagesRR ChatRegisterLog in

I found a new way to have fun on RR3!

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
-Max
RR Novice
-Max

I found a new way to have fun on RR3! Empty
PostSubject: I found a new way to have fun on RR3!   I found a new way to have fun on RR3! EmptyWed Apr 03, 2013 10:27 pm

I know what you think: "Impossible! You can't have fun playing RR3" Well my friend, I will change your mind! I called it: The Annoying-Bot! Basically, you only need to run away as long as you can without diying. And if you can, try to attack them strategicaly. I've won alot of game against fully loaded bots and I was using the default bot.

But you are saying: This is bull sh*t... It is g*y! Well that's the point of the game! Let's have fun doing the Annoying-Bot!
Back to top Go down
2D4
Critique Extraordinaire
2D4

PostSubject: Re: I found a new way to have fun on RR3!   I found a new way to have fun on RR3! EmptyWed Apr 03, 2013 10:36 pm

lol
Back to top Go down
-Max
RR Novice
-Max

PostSubject: Re: I found a new way to have fun on RR3!   I found a new way to have fun on RR3! EmptyWed Apr 03, 2013 10:37 pm

2D4 wrote:
lol
Gotta try it bro! people are probably so pissed behind their screen. Can't wait to face AG hahaha.
Back to top Go down
2D4
Critique Extraordinaire
2D4

PostSubject: Re: I found a new way to have fun on RR3!   I found a new way to have fun on RR3! EmptyWed Apr 03, 2013 10:39 pm

I am allready too deep into RR3, I am building a mean bot myself, I am too far gone to be saved now.

Btw, how many levels does RR3 have
Back to top Go down
-Max
RR Novice
-Max

PostSubject: Re: I found a new way to have fun on RR3!   I found a new way to have fun on RR3! EmptyWed Apr 03, 2013 10:41 pm

It has 101 level. To reach it, if you win 1000 game every day, it'll take 25 years
Back to top Go down
digit
Add mint
digit

PostSubject: Re: I found a new way to have fun on RR3!   I found a new way to have fun on RR3! EmptyWed Apr 03, 2013 10:51 pm

HAX! Seriously... I already want hacks for this game...
Back to top Go down
-Max
RR Novice
-Max

PostSubject: Re: I found a new way to have fun on RR3!   I found a new way to have fun on RR3! EmptyWed Apr 03, 2013 10:53 pm

Well, I've seen* infinite ammo with CE already. Razz Oh and by the way, if you want to enjoy Annoying-Bot a bit more, try to Lagg pass while doing it Wink
Back to top Go down
digit
Add mint
digit

PostSubject: Re: I found a new way to have fun on RR3!   I found a new way to have fun on RR3! EmptyWed Apr 03, 2013 10:59 pm

I find claw only battles are rather fun too...
Back to top Go down
2D4
Critique Extraordinaire
2D4

PostSubject: Re: I found a new way to have fun on RR3!   I found a new way to have fun on RR3! EmptyWed Apr 03, 2013 11:09 pm

25 years ?? how come, it only took me 3 days to get to level 26

This game is still seriously glitchy
Back to top Go down
-Max
RR Novice
-Max

PostSubject: Re: I found a new way to have fun on RR3!   I found a new way to have fun on RR3! EmptyWed Apr 03, 2013 11:10 pm

Lol, you need to win 9 million match to reach level 101...
Back to top Go down
digit
Add mint
digit

PostSubject: Re: I found a new way to have fun on RR3!   I found a new way to have fun on RR3! EmptyWed Apr 03, 2013 11:11 pm

... I've been playing for a week and I am around level 25... probably because I play like 5-10 matches a day. not even every day... lol
Back to top Go down
Shaolin_Fists
Killah Mod
Shaolin_Fists

PostSubject: Re: I found a new way to have fun on RR3!   I found a new way to have fun on RR3! EmptyThu Apr 04, 2013 11:36 am

guys, it gets much harder to increase your level. i can guarantee no one will make level 100 without money even if they play the game for 50 years

Back to top Go down
2D4
Critique Extraordinaire
2D4

PostSubject: Re: I found a new way to have fun on RR3!   I found a new way to have fun on RR3! EmptyThu Apr 04, 2013 11:43 pm

dam I should not have spend my coins on weapon upgrades, they will be hard to earn
Back to top Go down
jork
He Who Wants it Brung
jork

PostSubject: Re: I found a new way to have fun on RR3!   I found a new way to have fun on RR3! EmptyFri Apr 05, 2013 12:27 am

I am pretty sure I can get to level 100 in few days...maybe, probably, can try lol
Back to top Go down
http://rrlobbychat.com
-Max
RR Novice
-Max

PostSubject: Re: I found a new way to have fun on RR3!   I found a new way to have fun on RR3! EmptyFri Apr 05, 2013 12:30 am

jork wrote:
I am pretty sure I can get to level 100 in few days...maybe, probably, can try lol
Good luck winning 9,000,000 games or loosing 30,000,000 games...
Back to top Go down
2D4
Critique Extraordinaire
2D4

PostSubject: Re: I found a new way to have fun on RR3!   I found a new way to have fun on RR3! EmptyFri Apr 05, 2013 1:07 am

Here is the new motivation for an auto bot Wink
Back to top Go down
digit
Add mint
digit

PostSubject: Re: I found a new way to have fun on RR3!   I found a new way to have fun on RR3! EmptyFri Apr 05, 2013 1:14 am

YES! AUTOBOT FTW JORK!
Back to top Go down
-Max
RR Novice
-Max

PostSubject: Re: I found a new way to have fun on RR3!   I found a new way to have fun on RR3! EmptyFri Apr 05, 2013 2:11 am

Well, been working on this for a few. Ended using an auto clicker. lol.

The only reason why auto clicker cant work for hours is the gold you earn when you level up. You need to click Collect Gold before starting a new game.
Back to top Go down
2D4
Critique Extraordinaire
2D4

PostSubject: Re: I found a new way to have fun on RR3!   I found a new way to have fun on RR3! EmptyFri Apr 05, 2013 2:33 am

download link + possible instructions ? Smile
Back to top Go down
-Max
RR Novice
-Max

PostSubject: Re: I found a new way to have fun on RR3!   I found a new way to have fun on RR3! EmptyFri Apr 05, 2013 3:31 am

Free Auto Clicker

Start Robot Rage and your auto clicker. Set the time interval. (I'm doing 10 sec) Than put your mouse on the "start" botton and enjoy your AFK xp.

(You can't use your mouse while doing this and if you level up, the auto clicker will not be able to keep playing)
Back to top Go down
digit
Add mint
digit

PostSubject: Re: I found a new way to have fun on RR3!   I found a new way to have fun on RR3! EmptyFri Apr 05, 2013 4:27 am

well... If you click as if you did level up?
Back to top Go down
-Max
RR Novice
-Max

PostSubject: Re: I found a new way to have fun on RR3!   I found a new way to have fun on RR3! EmptyFri Apr 05, 2013 4:59 am

I've tried a Mouse recorder. It works pretty well. I'm just making a 5 sec interval between the area where the "Collect gold" is and the "start game" works with level ups.
Back to top Go down
Shaolin_Fists
Killah Mod
Shaolin_Fists

PostSubject: Re: I found a new way to have fun on RR3!   I found a new way to have fun on RR3! EmptyFri Apr 05, 2013 5:15 am

i guess if you use this running more than 1 browser at a time it can be possible to get the highest level in an unrealistic amount of time. is it possible to play with the same bot on multiple windows?
Back to top Go down
-Max
RR Novice
-Max

PostSubject: Re: I found a new way to have fun on RR3!   I found a new way to have fun on RR3! EmptyFri Apr 05, 2013 5:18 am

Sha0linFists wrote:
i guess if you use this running more than 1 browser at a time it can be possible to get the highest level in an unrealistic amount of time

Well, I've been try to boost a bot using 2 browser and I can't play against the other bot. You can't play against urself using the same IP. Probably need to use a proxy.

Sha0linFists wrote:
is it possible to play with the same bot on multiple windows?

I don't know, I'll try it right now.

Edit: It does not work. It gives you a Server Error.

Last edited by -Max on Fri Apr 05, 2013 5:35 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Shaolin_Fists
Killah Mod
Shaolin_Fists

PostSubject: Re: I found a new way to have fun on RR3!   I found a new way to have fun on RR3! EmptyFri Apr 05, 2013 5:28 am

can you use 2 unique bots at a time?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I found a new way to have fun on RR3!   I found a new way to have fun on RR3! Empty

Back to top Go down

I found a new way to have fun on RR3!
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next