Robot Rage Survivors Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

robot rage survivors rr2 rearmed

HomeLatest imagesRR ChatRegisterLog in

Glitch I found out.

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage

Glitch I found out. Empty
PostSubject: Glitch I found out.   Glitch I found out. EmptyFri Aug 20, 2010 3:23 am

I have no idea if anyone knows this, but I just found out by myself, if you are not moving and you press key '2' your screen will go in closer, hope I was of help to you!

If anyone else said this b4, delete this plz.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Glitch I found out.   Glitch I found out. EmptyFri Aug 20, 2010 3:24 am

If you wanna get to normal screen again you can press key '3'
Back to top Go down
digit
Add mint
digit

PostSubject: Re: Glitch I found out.   Glitch I found out. EmptyFri Aug 20, 2010 7:02 pm

Uhm. you can be moving. And 1 is the normal not 3. And it is not a glitch! You got just about everything wrong Shocked
Back to top Go down
jork
He Who Wants it Brung
jork

PostSubject: Re: Glitch I found out.   Glitch I found out. EmptySat Aug 21, 2010 3:58 am

Coejoe wrote:
I have no idea if anyone knows this, but I just found out by myself, if you are not moving and you press key '2' your screen will go in closer, hope I was of help to you!

If anyone else said this b4, delete this plz.

That's not a glitch since you are just changing views for the game. Glitch is when something odd happens, like you go through your opponents robot, go through a wall and so on...
Back to top Go down
http://rrlobbychat.com
RootRanger
V.I.P.
RootRanger

PostSubject: Re: Glitch I found out.   Glitch I found out. EmptySat Aug 21, 2010 7:12 am

Glitches were not usually not intended by the programmers. Clawing through the pit is a glitch. Being stuck in the fence is also one, along with zombieing. I think that the flying trick, in training, was meant to be there. If it truly was there by accident I think it would be in battle as well.
Back to top Go down
http://rootranger@gmail.com
jork
He Who Wants it Brung
jork

PostSubject: Re: Glitch I found out.   Glitch I found out. EmptySat Aug 21, 2010 5:18 pm

It was in battle 5 years ago but it got removed, I mean I've been driving outside the building 5 years ago maybe it was some other glitch connected with rolling pin but it happened twice in a row against same player.
Back to top Go down
http://rrlobbychat.com

PostSubject: Re: Glitch I found out.   Glitch I found out. EmptySat Aug 21, 2010 6:08 pm

Lol srry, I just never noticed it b4 Sad
Back to top Go down
Carl
RR Pro
Carl

PostSubject: Re: Glitch I found out.   Glitch I found out. EmptyWed Aug 25, 2010 3:14 am

Coejoe wrote:
Lol srry, I just never noticed it b4 Sad

It's alright. I didn't know about it either until a long time after I started playing the game.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Glitch I found out.   Glitch I found out. Empty

Back to top Go down

Glitch I found out.
Page 1 of 1