Robot Rage Survivors Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

robot rage survivors rr2 rearmed

HomeLatest imagesRR ChatRegisterLog in

The Best Set Up Ever!

Go down 
+6
Master
jork
digit
Lucky_Charms
BEASTY
~MaSsCaRe~
10 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
jork
He Who Wants it Brung
jork

The Best Set Up Ever! - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Best Set Up Ever!   The Best Set Up Ever! - Page 3 EmptySun Sep 12, 2010 12:26 am

Mini bot is good for fences if they can use it right, it's good with spears and laser, razors are fine too but you have to be good with them. BUT think before using a mini bot, not all of your opponents have only a small chassi lol.
Back to top Go down
http://rrlobbychat.com
UR2GOOD4ME
Sea Scumb

PostSubject: Re: The Best Set Up Ever!   The Best Set Up Ever! - Page 3 EmptyMon Sep 13, 2010 12:34 pm

its good even 4ppl with full armor!listen,u use mini bot first(dont fool around and BOOM 2 ur self)then use razor as a long-short range wep and laser 4 med range.an all round setup with good damige
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Best Set Up Ever!   The Best Set Up Ever! - Page 3 EmptyTue Sep 14, 2010 11:27 pm

-_- maybe if i'm in the mood to use other bot that has real superweapons. Oh wait I dont.
Back to top Go down
UR2GOOD4ME
Sea Scumb

PostSubject: Re: The Best Set Up Ever!   The Best Set Up Ever! - Page 3 EmptySun Sep 19, 2010 10:41 am

haha i just pwned a noob with dagger!thats right!thats the best wep in the game!
Back to top Go down
digit
Add mint
digit

PostSubject: Re: The Best Set Up Ever!   The Best Set Up Ever! - Page 3 EmptySun Sep 19, 2010 8:06 pm

It is one of the best.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Best Set Up Ever!   The Best Set Up Ever! - Page 3 EmptySun Sep 19, 2010 11:29 pm

Yeah it actually is! Lag pass with dagger and have flams and shoot them!
Back to top Go down
Omega Warrior
Lowest Of Low

PostSubject: Re: The Best Set Up Ever!   The Best Set Up Ever! - Page 3 EmptyThu Sep 15, 2011 6:57 pm

Speed + Battery power + dagger = I win. If there's super weapons involved, you can throw something on the back that works well for you, depending on what kind you're up against.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Best Set Up Ever!   The Best Set Up Ever! - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

The Best Set Up Ever!
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Robot Rage Survivors Forums :: Robot Rage :: Robot Rage - Set Ups, Tips & Glitches-
Jump to: