Robot Rage Survivors Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

robot rage survivors rr2 rearmed

HomeLatest imagesRR ChatRegisterLog in

The Best Set Up Ever!

Go down 
+6
Master
jork
digit
Lucky_Charms
BEASTY
~MaSsCaRe~
10 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
jork
He Who Wants it Brung
jork

The Best Set Up Ever! - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Best Set Up Ever!   The Best Set Up Ever! - Page 2 EmptySun Nov 15, 2009 2:00 am

I wouldn't be happy to get ++ with that, but I did, now just need to keep moving on...
Back to top Go down
http://rrlobbychat.com
digit
Add mint
digit

PostSubject: Re: The Best Set Up Ever!   The Best Set Up Ever! - Page 2 EmptySun Nov 15, 2009 10:05 pm

I'm not going to fight anymore with my ++ because all robots will go to 500-0 and I'm getting a present for doing something
Back to top Go down
jork
He Who Wants it Brung
jork

PostSubject: Re: The Best Set Up Ever!   The Best Set Up Ever! - Page 2 EmptyMon Nov 16, 2009 6:44 pm

o_O may I ask what present? Btw I am at 700 points with that robot Razz
Back to top Go down
digit
Add mint
digit

PostSubject: Re: The Best Set Up Ever!   The Best Set Up Ever! - Page 2 EmptyMon Nov 16, 2009 8:33 pm

hehe well It's kinda a secret... Let's stop spamming
Back to top Go down
jork
He Who Wants it Brung
jork

PostSubject: Re: The Best Set Up Ever!   The Best Set Up Ever! - Page 2 EmptyTue Nov 17, 2009 12:23 pm

The best setup is small chassi/4 large wheels/large engine deluxe/2 alks/dagger on front/razors on back or small chassi/4 large wheels/small engine deluxe/2 alks/spear gun on front/razors on back...btw sorry for spamming
Back to top Go down
LYCANTHROP
RR Beginner
LYCANTHROP

PostSubject: Re: The Best Set Up Ever!   The Best Set Up Ever! - Page 2 EmptyTue Nov 17, 2009 7:18 pm

I call my setup the"ASSASSIN" setup its very basic and if used right can bring victory 99.9% of the time.

The ASSASSIN setup consists of small chassis and large tower,six large tires for maximum control and grip! Its wise to use 2 alkaline or 2 nukes ( if you have them) and a small engine deluxe, you gain maximum power as well as saving your batteries.....for weapons I use the most basic hence the name ASSASSIN setup I use Daggers on the front and Spears on the back use a rear camera,I also use an Armour regenerator since you will most likely go up against opponents with stronger weapons than you...Using this setup saves you much power since you have no mechanism to drain your batteries except for the regen but there is a Technique to use it right but that is another subject LMAO!!!!
Back to top Go down
digit
Add mint
digit

PostSubject: Re: The Best Set Up Ever!   The Best Set Up Ever! - Page 2 EmptyTue Nov 17, 2009 11:01 pm

Jork wrote:
The best setup is small chassi/4 large wheels/large engine deluxe/2 alks/dagger on front/razors on back or small chassi/4 large wheels/small engine deluxe/2 alks/spear gun on front/razors on back...btw sorry for spamming
A.K.A. 2DIE4 setup.
Back to top Go down
jork
He Who Wants it Brung
jork

PostSubject: Re: The Best Set Up Ever!   The Best Set Up Ever! - Page 2 EmptyThu Nov 19, 2009 10:05 pm

Yeah, yeah...I speak to him pretty much, he says my paints are one of the best and that I should make a video about them, and he had an idea about making a battle video with that setup.
Back to top Go down
digit
Add mint
digit

PostSubject: Re: The Best Set Up Ever!   The Best Set Up Ever! - Page 2 EmptyThu Nov 19, 2009 10:34 pm

cool, I think you should.
Back to top Go down
jork
He Who Wants it Brung
jork

PostSubject: Re: The Best Set Up Ever!   The Best Set Up Ever! - Page 2 EmptyThu Dec 17, 2009 1:26 am

I can't seem to meet him, when I played him last time he had no chat in robot rage and he doesn't comes to chat. Sorry for off topic.
Back to top Go down
UR2GOOD4ME
Sea Scumb

PostSubject: Re: The Best Set Up Ever!   The Best Set Up Ever! - Page 2 EmptyThu Aug 19, 2010 2:52 pm

emp,axe small d engine all u need
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Best Set Up Ever!   The Best Set Up Ever! - Page 2 EmptyFri Aug 20, 2010 2:56 am

I use Claw/Regen/remotes... sometimes if I want a challenge I use Speers/laser/razors, its good if you can go backwards and shoot laser... If you want to beat BAZIGUDINHO I use this combo, spears/flames/remotes... I also like claw/regen/EMP
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Best Set Up Ever!   The Best Set Up Ever! - Page 2 EmptyFri Aug 20, 2010 2:58 am

Like jork said earlier, if you have no supers use speers/flames/glue
Back to top Go down
UR2GOOD4ME
Sea Scumb

PostSubject: Re: The Best Set Up Ever!   The Best Set Up Ever! - Page 2 EmptyFri Aug 20, 2010 2:54 pm

or use just plain spear if u wanna make peeps feel nobb
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Best Set Up Ever!   The Best Set Up Ever! - Page 2 EmptyFri Aug 20, 2010 3:17 pm

Yeah I use that on my good bots +++ and ++++ and challenge -'s if there are no other opponents but if Im on a - vs a - I dont take the risk that they may have hidden skill.
Back to top Go down
UR2GOOD4ME
Sea Scumb

PostSubject: Re: The Best Set Up Ever!   The Best Set Up Ever! - Page 2 EmptyTue Sep 07, 2010 2:52 pm

fist 60 wins u should have large tower,small deluxe and dagger ,by 600 win u should have every thing and be ++++ if u good
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Best Set Up Ever!   The Best Set Up Ever! - Page 2 EmptyWed Sep 08, 2010 1:30 am

Yeah, but it would be easier to get 600 wins all in - and then work up bc u have all weapons already.
Back to top Go down
digit
Add mint
digit

PostSubject: Re: The Best Set Up Ever!   The Best Set Up Ever! - Page 2 EmptyWed Sep 08, 2010 1:42 am

lol, If I had half a brain I'd know not to battle a - with 600 wins.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Best Set Up Ever!   The Best Set Up Ever! - Page 2 EmptyWed Sep 08, 2010 3:33 am

Lol. Yeah. But look at jork's wowA+ its like so many wins and its -

But most fences don't look at your bot. They just accept and walk if your good looking to them.
Back to top Go down
UR2GOOD4ME
Sea Scumb

PostSubject: Re: The Best Set Up Ever!   The Best Set Up Ever! - Page 2 EmptyThu Sep 09, 2010 2:33 pm

ah,no that does not work.once i had a bot with294/60/1 and i had just a dagger and no fence acepted evern if they have flame spears
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Best Set Up Ever!   The Best Set Up Ever! - Page 2 EmptyThu Sep 09, 2010 7:29 pm

Probably AFK or cheaters just playing their own bots.
Back to top Go down
UR2GOOD4ME
Sea Scumb

PostSubject: Re: The Best Set Up Ever!   The Best Set Up Ever! - Page 2 EmptyFri Sep 10, 2010 9:55 am

probbly skilz ppl just got chicken or they declare me king of- robots Very Happy
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Best Set Up Ever!   The Best Set Up Ever! - Page 2 EmptyFri Sep 10, 2010 7:05 pm

Yeah. Your probably right. Seeming you beat me, when you had an EMP and didn't tell me about it when I said no superweapons.
Back to top Go down
UR2GOOD4ME
Sea Scumb

PostSubject: Re: The Best Set Up Ever!   The Best Set Up Ever! - Page 2 EmptySat Sep 11, 2010 11:44 am

wtf i never play u and i made new good setup!mini bot,laser,razor
Back to top Go down
digit
Add mint
digit

PostSubject: Re: The Best Set Up Ever!   The Best Set Up Ever! - Page 2 EmptySat Sep 11, 2010 7:09 pm

hmm... never heard of mini bot being in a good setup What a Face
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Best Set Up Ever!   The Best Set Up Ever! - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

The Best Set Up Ever!
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Robot Rage Survivors Forums :: Robot Rage :: Robot Rage - Set Ups, Tips & Glitches-
Jump to: