Robot Rage Survivors Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

robot rage survivors rr2 rearmed

HomeLatest imagesRR ChatRegisterLog in

How To Pixel Paint

Go down 
+7
Wolfy
hunner1111
OPTIMUS-PRIME
Chaos
jork
~MaSsCaRe~
BEASTY
11 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
digit
Add mint
digit

How To Pixel Paint - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: How To Pixel Paint   How To Pixel Paint - Page 2 EmptyWed Sep 08, 2010 12:27 am

Another tip for pixel painting. Give it your life. Let it take your soul! Or else you'll get bored and you'll quit like me.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: How To Pixel Paint   How To Pixel Paint - Page 2 EmptyWed Sep 08, 2010 1:27 am

I am a noob at painting.
That is why all the bots I want to be actually good bots I get IGIT and other painters to paint for me.
Back to top Go down
digit
Add mint
digit

PostSubject: Re: How To Pixel Paint   How To Pixel Paint - Page 2 EmptyWed Sep 08, 2010 1:41 am

lol, tell me about it
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: How To Pixel Paint   How To Pixel Paint - Page 2 EmptyWed Sep 08, 2010 3:31 am

If you insist....
IGIT does like all my paintings. One I liked alot. It was a skull. Then the bot got deleted over 21 day rule... can u make another with a skull like the last? Or make 1 like UDKA's skull with the sunglasses?
Back to top Go down
digit
Add mint
digit

PostSubject: Re: How To Pixel Paint   How To Pixel Paint - Page 2 EmptyWed Sep 08, 2010 10:28 pm

Um.. I'm not quite sure what your talking about...
Back to top Go down
jork
He Who Wants it Brung
jork

PostSubject: He is talking about this picture   How To Pixel Paint - Page 2 EmptyThu Sep 09, 2010 2:32 pm

How To Pixel Paint - Page 2 Tumblr_kse8srMaGb1qzekdio1_500
Back to top Go down
http://rrlobbychat.com

PostSubject: Re: How To Pixel Paint   How To Pixel Paint - Page 2 EmptyThu Sep 09, 2010 7:28 pm

IN GOD I TRUST wrote:
Um.. I'm not quite sure what your talking about...

You know UDKA's gallery? The PJ that BAZIGUDINHO stole. That's the one I like the most. Do you think you could make a copy?
Back to top Go down
digit
Add mint
digit

PostSubject: Re: How To Pixel Paint   How To Pixel Paint - Page 2 EmptyThu Sep 09, 2010 10:45 pm

Um.. I could but I'm not too fond of copying other people's pj's... I could do something similar.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: How To Pixel Paint   How To Pixel Paint - Page 2 EmptyFri Sep 10, 2010 7:03 pm

Sure. I didn't mean copy exactly I meant to a very similar painting with your own tweeks and whatnot.
Back to top Go down
alw98
Sea Scumb
alw98

PostSubject: Re: How To Pixel Paint   How To Pixel Paint - Page 2 EmptySun Sep 19, 2010 3:32 am

wow.. this helps alot lol but a pain in mah rear end:) normailly ill spray red and put black stripes on but nvm that.... helps a lot
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: How To Pixel Paint   How To Pixel Paint - Page 2 EmptySun Sep 19, 2010 11:28 pm

Lol. I am not gonna try this but if you can, you can.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: How To Pixel Paint   How To Pixel Paint - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

How To Pixel Paint
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2