Robot Rage Survivors Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

robot rage survivors rr2 rearmed

HomeLatest imagesRR ChatRegisterLog in

Weird/Cool Bots and Random Pics

Go down 
+4
stunt
jork
digit
BEASTY
8 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
BEASTY
The Creator
BEASTY

Weird/Cool Bots and Random Pics Empty
PostSubject: Weird/Cool Bots and Random Pics   Weird/Cool Bots and Random Pics EmptyThu Aug 27, 2009 9:10 am

Well my robot fell in love the other day, started making out with An Earwig (gross) and i couldn't control/stop them.

Weird/Cool Bots and Random Pics Friends4ever

Just like me and Jork are best buds Arnt we?

THEN AFTER THEY MADE OUT WEIRD THINGS STARTED HAPPENING!!!!!!!

like more started appearing.
Weird/Cool Bots and Random Pics 2x2

weird vision.
Weird/Cool Bots and Random Pics Weardandweird

THEN IT STARTED GETTING WACKED OUT.
Weird/Cool Bots and Random Pics OHMYy

THEN SOON AFTER THAT I SAW THE EVIL ONE. THE ONE WHO STARTED ALL THE RR CRAZYNESS FOR MY POOR BOT.
Weird/Cool Bots and Random Pics KHbackWeird/Cool Bots and Random Pics KHisback

Then NOW LOOK WHAT HAPPENED TO MY BOT. He went from being #1 with «£å®️w¡g» 35824751 points to this.

Perfert score, perfect credits, perfect winns and perfect Pj
Weird/Cool Bots and Random Pics EARWIGREBORN

The End.
Back to top Go down
https://rrsurvivors.forumotion.com
digit
Add mint
digit

PostSubject: Re: Weird/Cool Bots and Random Pics   Weird/Cool Bots and Random Pics EmptyThu Aug 27, 2009 7:20 pm

Are you saying your pj wasn't perfect before?! tongue Well the tower wasn't perfect but the rest was...
Back to top Go down
BEASTY
The Creator
BEASTY

PostSubject: Re: Weird/Cool Bots and Random Pics   Weird/Cool Bots and Random Pics EmptyThu Aug 27, 2009 9:39 pm

Your The best painter ever but your PJs should be kept on your bots. sorry. Btw i have more to add on to the story soon. Smile
Back to top Go down
https://rrsurvivors.forumotion.com
jork
He Who Wants it Brung
jork

PostSubject: Re: Weird/Cool Bots and Random Pics   Weird/Cool Bots and Random Pics EmptyThu Sep 24, 2009 8:39 pm

Nice pictures east, i noticed this before but didn't had time to reply, now when i retired from chat i have loads of free time, i can even do my home works without any hurry.
Back to top Go down
http://rrlobbychat.com
jork
He Who Wants it Brung
jork

PostSubject: Re: Weird/Cool Bots and Random Pics   Weird/Cool Bots and Random Pics EmptyMon Sep 03, 2012 11:19 pm

Bump

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
digit
Add mint
digit

PostSubject: Re: Weird/Cool Bots and Random Pics   Weird/Cool Bots and Random Pics EmptyMon Sep 03, 2012 11:32 pm

definitely not pixel painted...
Back to top Go down
jork
He Who Wants it Brung
jork

PostSubject: Re: Weird/Cool Bots and Random Pics   Weird/Cool Bots and Random Pics EmptyMon Sep 03, 2012 11:36 pm

For sure, when I have some time I'll post more, I have my comp full of this.
Back to top Go down
stunt
Sea Scumb

PostSubject: Re: Weird/Cool Bots and Random Pics   Weird/Cool Bots and Random Pics EmptySat Oct 27, 2012 3:26 am

Weird/Cool Bots and Random Pics Wolfysdomain
only pic i could find, but when i find more i'll be sure to post them
Back to top Go down
2D4
Critique Extraordinaire
2D4

PostSubject: Re: Weird/Cool Bots and Random Pics   Weird/Cool Bots and Random Pics EmptySat Oct 27, 2012 5:08 am

That is great dude .. I hope Wolfy is still with us, made me sad to hear you say he might not be
Back to top Go down
stunt
Sea Scumb

PostSubject: Re: Weird/Cool Bots and Random Pics   Weird/Cool Bots and Random Pics EmptySun Oct 28, 2012 12:22 am

2D4 wrote:
That is great dude .. I hope Wolfy is still with us, made me sad to hear you say he might not be
highly doubtful he is still alive
Back to top Go down
digit
Add mint
digit

PostSubject: Re: Weird/Cool Bots and Random Pics   Weird/Cool Bots and Random Pics EmptySun Oct 28, 2012 2:01 am

I wish he was still here arguing with us... he would have given silentbay a piece of his mind! Smile
Back to top Go down
2D4
Critique Extraordinaire
2D4

PostSubject: Re: Weird/Cool Bots and Random Pics   Weird/Cool Bots and Random Pics EmptySun Oct 28, 2012 2:08 am

Agree with you, I do indeed wish he was with us, making life difficult
Back to top Go down
stunt
Sea Scumb

PostSubject: Re: Weird/Cool Bots and Random Pics   Weird/Cool Bots and Random Pics EmptyThu Nov 01, 2012 1:29 am

yeah, he was a good guy. R.I.P. wolfy.

i remember when i got hacked by kinghax, that fucker ruined me
Back to top Go down
2D4
Critique Extraordinaire
2D4

PostSubject: Re: Weird/Cool Bots and Random Pics   Weird/Cool Bots and Random Pics EmptyFri Nov 02, 2012 8:28 am

Is it confirmed he has passed on ?
Sad
Back to top Go down
jork
He Who Wants it Brung
jork

PostSubject: Re: Weird/Cool Bots and Random Pics   Weird/Cool Bots and Random Pics EmptyWed Nov 28, 2012 8:03 pm

NOT DEAD

Weird/Cool Bots and Random Pics Wuff10

PERIOD.
Back to top Go down
2D4
Critique Extraordinaire
2D4

PostSubject: Re: Weird/Cool Bots and Random Pics   Weird/Cool Bots and Random Pics EmptyThu Nov 29, 2012 2:39 am

Smile Awesome ! hey Wolfy is not banned from this forum right ? If he is unban him please. He is part of this community !
Back to top Go down
digit
Add mint
digit

PostSubject: Re: Weird/Cool Bots and Random Pics   Weird/Cool Bots and Random Pics EmptyFri Nov 30, 2012 1:15 am

He is not banned, I would love to see him here once again.
Back to top Go down
2D4
Critique Extraordinaire
2D4

PostSubject: Re: Weird/Cool Bots and Random Pics   Weird/Cool Bots and Random Pics EmptySat Dec 01, 2012 10:28 pm

Wolfy if you read this PLEASE come back and say something. We are all boring the crap out of eachother without you
Back to top Go down
spektral
Sea Scumb
spektral

PostSubject: Re: Weird/Cool Bots and Random Pics   Weird/Cool Bots and Random Pics EmptySun Sep 08, 2013 6:10 pm

BEASTY wrote:
Well my robot fell in love the other day, started making out with An Earwig (gross) and i couldn't control/stop them.

Weird/Cool Bots and Random Pics Friends4ever
You're the one on the left?

Interesting. That was my PJ on the right, btw, but not my bot.

Panic Attack was a very old user. If I can recall, he usually used to paint BMW Minis as his PJs.
Back to top Go down
digit
Add mint
digit

PostSubject: Re: Weird/Cool Bots and Random Pics   Weird/Cool Bots and Random Pics EmptySun Sep 08, 2013 7:16 pm

East is the one on the left (he actually had my pj on lol). Two stolen pjs in one pic, not bad... cherry 
Back to top Go down
spektral
Sea Scumb
spektral

PostSubject: Re: Weird/Cool Bots and Random Pics   Weird/Cool Bots and Random Pics EmptyTue Sep 24, 2013 3:48 pm

jork wrote:
Weird/Cool Bots and Random Pics 77572810 Weird/Cool Bots and Random Pics Pirate10
Just noticed, for what it's worth, the Tiger is my PJ, but Jeppe seemingly lifted (stole) it for his own bot. The †Piráte† bot and PJ was mine though.
Back to top Go down
digit
Add mint
digit

PostSubject: Re: Weird/Cool Bots and Random Pics   Weird/Cool Bots and Random Pics EmptyTue Sep 24, 2013 6:50 pm

eh, well this topic does say random pics so... here is one of my favorite pics of the rrlobby chat!
Weird/Cool Bots and Random Pics Myamzi10
In case you couldn't figure it out, hat only came on right after I said "hat must be coming..." proving once and for all my keen nose for updog.
Back to top Go down
jork
He Who Wants it Brung
jork

PostSubject: Re: Weird/Cool Bots and Random Pics   Weird/Cool Bots and Random Pics EmptySun Apr 06, 2014 3:34 pm

A Random Picture Everybody!

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
digit
Add mint
digit

PostSubject: Re: Weird/Cool Bots and Random Pics   Weird/Cool Bots and Random Pics EmptySun Apr 06, 2014 7:31 pm

Ah, that brought back some memories!
Back to top Go down
2D4
Critique Extraordinaire
2D4

PostSubject: Re: Weird/Cool Bots and Random Pics   Weird/Cool Bots and Random Pics EmptyMon Apr 07, 2014 2:37 am

Gee .. that is nice isn't it .. I will never stop missing it. Wouldn't it be possible to rebuild it the way it was ?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Weird/Cool Bots and Random Pics   Weird/Cool Bots and Random Pics Empty

Back to top Go down

Weird/Cool Bots and Random Pics
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next