Robot Rage Survivors Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

robot rage survivors rr2 rearmed

HomeLatest imagesRR ChatRegisterLog in

PiCTURES HERE (For RRS Banner)

Go down 
+3
digit
TheHat
2D4
7 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
2D4
Critique Extraordinaire
2D4

PiCTURES HERE (For RRS Banner) Empty
PostSubject: PiCTURES HERE (For RRS Banner)   PiCTURES HERE (For RRS Banner) EmptyMon Dec 19, 2011 11:32 pm

Drop them all here, anything you think
would be interresting to use, So IGIT can
use them to make us a new banner.

PiCTURES HERE (For RRS Banner) Productimage

Back to top Go down
TheHat
H€®Ø
TheHat

PostSubject: Re: PiCTURES HERE (For RRS Banner)   PiCTURES HERE (For RRS Banner) EmptyMon Dec 19, 2011 11:51 pm

PiCTURES HERE (For RRS Banner) Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTd6hiqKjf-9NfAhCD-3cigOIV6cAdPGr2BYQ4LXbS1XtkQd2uO7TRofBw0zg
PiCTURES HERE (For RRS Banner) Dragon_2

k guys just got a few of my favirite dragons from skyrim and use them 4 my imige, thanks man i love your work.
Back to top Go down
digit
Add mint
digit

PostSubject: Re: PiCTURES HERE (For RRS Banner)   PiCTURES HERE (For RRS Banner) EmptyTue Dec 20, 2011 2:43 pm

thanks hat I'll be sure NOT to use that... anyone else?
Back to top Go down
2D4
Critique Extraordinaire
2D4

PostSubject: Re: PiCTURES HERE (For RRS Banner)   PiCTURES HERE (For RRS Banner) EmptyTue Dec 20, 2011 5:25 pm

It may take a little time ...

keep them coming folks
Back to top Go down
jork
He Who Wants it Brung
jork

PostSubject: just random pics   PiCTURES HERE (For RRS Banner) EmptyWed Dec 21, 2011 10:29 pm

PiCTURES HERE (For RRS Banner) Bot_on10
PiCTURES HERE (For RRS Banner) Flamez10 <--- from RK :'( Crying or Very sad
PiCTURES HERE (For RRS Banner) Weirdo11
Back to top Go down
http://rrlobbychat.com
2D4
Critique Extraordinaire
2D4

PostSubject: Re: PiCTURES HERE (For RRS Banner)   PiCTURES HERE (For RRS Banner) EmptyWed Dec 21, 2011 11:34 pm

Great picture Jork Smile

I digged around in my RR folder and most of it needs editing. I think what igit needs
is cool pics of bots, where the WHOLE bot is on the image, so it's easy to edit and
paste in another background. Correct me if I am wrong
Spoiler:
So post the coolest robots boys and boys

Back to top Go down
TheHat
H€®Ø
TheHat

PostSubject: Re: PiCTURES HERE (For RRS Banner)   PiCTURES HERE (For RRS Banner) EmptyWed Dec 21, 2011 11:47 pm

i love how you post my worst paintjob and also i lol at the screenshot sizes
Back to top Go down
2D4
Critique Extraordinaire
2D4

PostSubject: Re: PiCTURES HERE (For RRS Banner)   PiCTURES HERE (For RRS Banner) EmptyThu Dec 22, 2011 12:24 am

I know .. lol and

you are right
Back to top Go down
digit
Add mint
digit

PostSubject: Re: PiCTURES HERE (For RRS Banner)   PiCTURES HERE (For RRS Banner) EmptySat Dec 24, 2011 3:56 am

PiCTURES HERE (For RRS Banner) Surviv14
i was going to post an image like this but I kind of got carried away. I was thinking about all of us taking a screenie of our bots and placing them all together but as I said before, i got carried away...
here is the end result.

PiCTURES HERE (For RRS Banner) Surviv13
Back to top Go down
TheHat
H€®Ø
TheHat

PostSubject: Re: PiCTURES HERE (For RRS Banner)   PiCTURES HERE (For RRS Banner) EmptySat Dec 24, 2011 4:16 am

what about american girl?
Back to top Go down
Carl
RR Pro
Carl

PostSubject: Re: PiCTURES HERE (For RRS Banner)   PiCTURES HERE (For RRS Banner) EmptySat Dec 24, 2011 6:36 pm

iN GOD I TRUST™ wrote:
PiCTURES HERE (For RRS Banner) Surviv13

IGIT, how do you make such good banners? Shocked I'm always impressed by them.
Back to top Go down
TheHat
H€®Ø
TheHat

PostSubject: Re: PiCTURES HERE (For RRS Banner)   PiCTURES HERE (For RRS Banner) EmptySat Dec 24, 2011 6:56 pm

it5 4 bl3nd m0d3 br0
Back to top Go down
2D4
Critique Extraordinaire
2D4

PostSubject: Re: PiCTURES HERE (For RRS Banner)   PiCTURES HERE (For RRS Banner) EmptySat Dec 24, 2011 8:10 pm

hey IGIT good job man

Is it okey for me to give feedback without stepping
on somebodies toes ?
Back to top Go down
digit
Add mint
digit

PostSubject: Re: PiCTURES HERE (For RRS Banner)   PiCTURES HERE (For RRS Banner) EmptySat Dec 24, 2011 8:39 pm

Carl wrote:
IGIT, how do you make such good banners? Shocked I'm always impressed by them.
Well first of all i use this pretty good program called "PAINT.NET" and I also am pretty experienced and do stuff a lot, but I just show the best ones here Razz I'm also a natural born artist I guess...

And 2D4, Its ok... lol
Back to top Go down
2D4
Critique Extraordinaire
2D4

PostSubject: Re: PiCTURES HERE (For RRS Banner)   PiCTURES HERE (For RRS Banner) EmptySat Dec 24, 2011 8:54 pm

Thanks,

Yes you are a natural born designer, You can find work in that area 4 sure.It's easy to see you are very good at this. I really like the layout and design with the robots put in thos spots and the shading and light effect. Also the colors will really work with the rest of the page. I wonder if the black bots isn't a bit bland tho. maybe use colored paints, then again, it may ruin the " black n yellow" effect. I think there is an even better font for the the word survivors, Maybe that is my main point. The letters could also be a little smaller.

What I do like about the one we have now is the feeling of space, looking over the whole roof and the color. The new one is a little dark and depressing, Offcourse this also gives the feeling of being tough and surviving something. I will also miss the firepit and RR sign in the background.
Back to top Go down
digit
Add mint
digit

PostSubject: Re: PiCTURES HERE (For RRS Banner)   PiCTURES HERE (For RRS Banner) EmptySat Dec 24, 2011 8:57 pm

hm... you bring up some interesting points... I might try to get the RR sign in there somehow, but I can't really think of a better font and the size is kind of what I was looking for.

Anyone else have anything to say?
Back to top Go down
TheHat
H€®Ø
TheHat

PostSubject: Re: PiCTURES HERE (For RRS Banner)   PiCTURES HERE (For RRS Banner) EmptySat Dec 24, 2011 9:04 pm

yeh, needs 2 have teh armur regeniriritor becu its the bestest
Back to top Go down
2D4
Critique Extraordinaire
2D4

PostSubject: Re: PiCTURES HERE (For RRS Banner)   PiCTURES HERE (For RRS Banner) EmptySat Dec 24, 2011 9:05 pm

Maybe you can use something similar to the original RR font used in Jorks add (remember ?) the one with the yellow and grey stripes in it. Or some other "dangerous" font. I think a really "square" font wil also work, the kind of square that makes things look techy or they use in sci fi movies (like tron)

Another idea I had was for all the people mentioned to send in their best personal paints and have that as a variety, but I will leave up to your judgement if that will even work. *It does show people that visit RR and this site what is possible with painting your robot, making the game even more atractive

You could try to make the letters brighter and make it shine and let the bots cast shadows on the roof, as if they are standing in a full moon so to speak. Just ideas
Back to top Go down
2D4
Critique Extraordinaire
2D4

PostSubject: Re: PiCTURES HERE (For RRS Banner)   PiCTURES HERE (For RRS Banner) EmptySat Dec 24, 2011 9:11 pm

One more idea * lol

If you make the font, - what ever kind - but prefferably THICK , you could chip out some edges and make holes in it, as if damage was done to the letters by surviving a lot. We also have bulletholes in them now. not bad
Back to top Go down
digit
Add mint
digit

PostSubject: Re: PiCTURES HERE (For RRS Banner)   PiCTURES HERE (For RRS Banner) EmptySat Dec 24, 2011 9:13 pm

hm... well, I'll keep looking for some better fonts...

It would be nice if people would send in their best pics that I could work with...

I kind of like the feel of the image right now, like you said earlier it makes it feel like we've survived through something... lol

anyways I just added a little something, not much but whatever...
PiCTURES HERE (For RRS Banner) Surviv15
Back to top Go down
2D4
Critique Extraordinaire
2D4

PostSubject: Re: PiCTURES HERE (For RRS Banner)   PiCTURES HERE (For RRS Banner) EmptySat Dec 24, 2011 9:23 pm

I will leave it up 2 you, but the buildings in the background are so nice .. and they are blocked out now. Also, we are called RR Survivors, so the Robotrage should get some degree of attention. Why don't you take your time to think it over. There is no real hurry right
Back to top Go down
2D4
Critique Extraordinaire
2D4

PostSubject: Re: PiCTURES HERE (For RRS Banner)   PiCTURES HERE (For RRS Banner) EmptySat Dec 24, 2011 10:50 pm

Ps .. lol

I fantasized that the font we have now has bulletholes in it .. that's
because the series The A-team has the font and when that old series
comes on TV they shoot bulletholes in the letters, : )
Back to top Go down
digit
Add mint
digit

PostSubject: Re: PiCTURES HERE (For RRS Banner)   PiCTURES HERE (For RRS Banner) EmptySat Dec 24, 2011 11:03 pm

um... 2D4 I would appreciate it if you would edit your posts more rather than just double post...
Back to top Go down
2D4
Critique Extraordinaire
2D4

PostSubject: Re: PiCTURES HERE (For RRS Banner)   PiCTURES HERE (For RRS Banner) EmptySun Dec 25, 2011 2:11 am

Sure .. ur right will do
Back to top Go down
TheHat
H€®Ø
TheHat

PostSubject: Re: PiCTURES HERE (For RRS Banner)   PiCTURES HERE (For RRS Banner) EmptySun Dec 25, 2011 2:47 pm

2d4, obviously you havent picked up on how formal this forum is.
NOOOOOOT
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: PiCTURES HERE (For RRS Banner)   PiCTURES HERE (For RRS Banner) Empty

Back to top Go down

PiCTURES HERE (For RRS Banner)
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next