Robot Rage Survivors Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

robot rage survivors rr2 rearmed

HomeLatest imagesRR ChatRegisterLog in

~Robot Rage High Scores~

Go down 
+9
Wishes
TRON
Carl
8² The Legend
Wolfy
jork
digit
Master
BEASTY
13 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
AuthorMessage
digit
Add mint
digit

~Robot Rage High Scores~ - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: ~Robot Rage High Scores~   ~Robot Rage High Scores~ - Page 4 EmptyThu Apr 02, 2015 4:17 am

It's been a pleasure!
Back to top Go down
BEASTY
The Creator
BEASTY

PostSubject: Re: ~Robot Rage High Scores~   ~Robot Rage High Scores~ - Page 4 EmptyFri Apr 03, 2015 4:02 am

im glad, you been a great help wish i could show you more appreciation. thank you. you are a good man.

~Robot Rage High Scores~ - Page 4 Eastpjedited~Robot Rage High Scores~ - Page 4 Eastbe10~Robot Rage High Scores~ - Page 4 Newrr

Thanks IGIT <3
Back to top Go down
https://rrsurvivors.forumotion.com
Anonymous1
RR Minus
Anonymous1

PostSubject: Re: ~Robot Rage High Scores~   ~Robot Rage High Scores~ - Page 4 EmptyTue Apr 07, 2015 12:47 pm

Ah, some of those names bring back the memories. I knew Mozzer and A Flower. I remember when we saw some ridiculous scores on the HS list, AG > Firenn with massive numbers and then the rise of American Girl. I don't know much about her, and a poster here has alluded to her, but she was a bully with no hacking skill at all. I know that because I used to talk to her and all her interest was how to get the programs. She didn't have a clue and these days, even in the Miniclip Forum, she still preaches about fair play. Irony at its finest.

Last edited by Anonymous1 on Tue Apr 07, 2015 11:01 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
digit
Add mint
digit

PostSubject: Re: ~Robot Rage High Scores~   ~Robot Rage High Scores~ - Page 4 EmptyTue Apr 07, 2015 10:55 pm

Yeah, she always did come off as somewhat hypocritical.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous1
RR Minus
Anonymous1

PostSubject: Re: ~Robot Rage High Scores~   ~Robot Rage High Scores~ - Page 4 EmptyTue Apr 07, 2015 11:05 pm

There is a thread on it but the first established hacker was Dalmat. Then the super power hack leaked out and the credit cheats... But never the point hack though! I remember exactly how that one worked! I never did hack but I had a pretty good idea of how theoretically I would go around doing it and when I asked someone about it on a chat he confirmed it to me! There was a supposed program on it which I never had the luxury of seeing but I wonder if anyone (not just yourself) still has it? Curiosity kills the cat.
Back to top Go down
jork
He Who Wants it Brung
jork

PostSubject: Re: ~Robot Rage High Scores~   ~Robot Rage High Scores~ - Page 4 EmptyWed Apr 08, 2015 3:09 am

There was more than one way.
1 way was with the infamous wpe pro, scanning some packets and then sending them endlesly, session id was crucial for this process.
And the other way was with the program Nabil made, which I might have somewhere, as far as I understood it worked really similar to wpe pro, but it didn't even require a session id, only the robot id, which means someone could hack your robot only by knowing your robot id, real shame Raketspel didn't encode the id to prevent stuff like this.

Fun fact: it took like 40 new robots to get AG > FIRENN off the HS list, took some time to find that robot, as far as I remember the robot database only had some 26m or 27m records, but scanning was a pain and I think *someone* deliberately gave me an outdated list so I couldn't find that robot, but I was stubborn enough to rescan the whole database, with the help of my bro of course, faster to scan on 2 comps than just 1.

btw Guest ik what u did...~Robot Rage High Scores~ - Page 4 Conver11
Back to top Go down
http://rrlobbychat.com
digit
Add mint
digit

PostSubject: Re: ~Robot Rage High Scores~   ~Robot Rage High Scores~ - Page 4 EmptyWed Apr 08, 2015 4:10 am

Other way was to create multiple accounts and battle them on separate tabs. Worked without session ID or robot ID alien
Back to top Go down
jork
He Who Wants it Brung
jork

PostSubject: Re: ~Robot Rage High Scores~   ~Robot Rage High Scores~ - Page 4 EmptyWed Apr 08, 2015 5:45 am

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO, no one's supposed to know about this!

Back to top Go down
Anonymous1
RR Minus
Anonymous1

PostSubject: Re: ~Robot Rage High Scores~   ~Robot Rage High Scores~ - Page 4 EmptyWed Apr 08, 2015 12:28 pm

Jork you're bang on the money there. The WPE Pro stuff was so popular with Robot Rage you could literally do anything on it lol. I knew that Robot ID was crucial to all of this but I was perplexed that Raketspel simply just didn't hide them. That way, it would've been a lot harder to break in. Forgive me, I've completely forgotten but who is Nabil again? I'm not sure why but I would love to see that program. It's the one that eluded me!

It was worth it though. All of these hackers had literally decimated the HS list. It was ridiculous. There should've been 'police bots' looking at all of these bots in the lobby and removing them.

Just one question though, something that did bug me for ages: How did people with ++ manage to get into the +++ / ++++ parts of the lobby?

Everything has been figured out, except how to live.
Back to top Go down
jork
He Who Wants it Brung
jork

PostSubject: Re: ~Robot Rage High Scores~   ~Robot Rage High Scores~ - Page 4 EmptyThu Apr 09, 2015 1:02 am

Anonymous1 wrote:
Jork you're bang on the money there. The WPE Pro stuff was so popular with Robot Rage you could literally do anything on it lol. I knew that Robot ID was crucial to all of this but I was perplexed that Raketspel simply just didn't hide them. That way, it would've been a lot harder to break in. Forgive me, I've completely forgotten but who is Nabil again? I'm not sure why but I would love to see that program. It's the one that eluded me!

It was worth it though. All of these hackers had literally decimated the HS list. It was ridiculous. There should've been 'police bots' looking at all of these bots in the lobby and removing them.

I will look if I can find it in my files, I might have wiped it out off my HD.

Anonymous1 wrote:
Just one question though, something that did bug me for ages: How did people with ++ manage to get into the +++ / ++++ parts of the lobby?

If you were a ++++ before and someone hacked your robot down to ++, the only way I can think of.

Back to top Go down
digit
Add mint
digit

PostSubject: Re: ~Robot Rage High Scores~   ~Robot Rage High Scores~ - Page 4 EmptyThu Apr 09, 2015 3:04 am

sarcasm:
Back to top Go down
Anonymous1
RR Minus
Anonymous1

PostSubject: Re: ~Robot Rage High Scores~   ~Robot Rage High Scores~ - Page 4 EmptyThu Apr 09, 2015 2:47 pm

Well that's quite interesting. Always puzzled me that. Couldn't find any bugs to exploit that would let that happen so to know that it's come from a glitch is satisfying.

Back to top Go down
digit
Add mint
digit

PostSubject: Re: ~Robot Rage High Scores~   ~Robot Rage High Scores~ - Page 4 EmptyWed Apr 15, 2015 3:19 am

Since we're kind of on the topic of the unknown. Were colored weapons actually a thing? I remember seeing images of them, but never in game.
Back to top Go down
jork
He Who Wants it Brung
jork

PostSubject: Re: ~Robot Rage High Scores~   ~Robot Rage High Scores~ - Page 4 EmptyWed Apr 15, 2015 7:46 am

digit wrote:
Since we're kind of on the topic of the unknown. Were colored weapons actually a thing? I remember seeing images of them, but never in game.

Yup, it was possible. If the weapon was made out of tower ahahahaha.

Back to top Go down
Anonymous1
RR Minus
Anonymous1

PostSubject: Re: ~Robot Rage High Scores~   ~Robot Rage High Scores~ - Page 4 EmptyWed Apr 15, 2015 1:22 pm

Anyone else remember the speed hack? Very Happy

Back to top Go down
jork
He Who Wants it Brung
jork

PostSubject: Re: ~Robot Rage High Scores~   ~Robot Rage High Scores~ - Page 4 EmptyWed Apr 15, 2015 5:13 pm

Yup, it was pretty dumb though, but felt pretty hilarious when the battle just started, your opponent had already clawed you and was ready to throw you off the rooftop and you still managed to win that noob.

Back to top Go down
Anonymous1
RR Minus
Anonymous1

PostSubject: Re: ~Robot Rage High Scores~   ~Robot Rage High Scores~ - Page 4 EmptyWed Apr 15, 2015 6:31 pm

Yeah lol. That was awesome.

I also remember this one time that one of my friends had infinite razor discs. Now that was fun.

Back to top Go down
digit
Add mint
digit

PostSubject: Re: ~Robot Rage High Scores~   ~Robot Rage High Scores~ - Page 4 EmptyThu Apr 16, 2015 12:43 am

I always got a kick out of pit floating n00bs and seeing them fall in.
Back to top Go down
Shaolin_Fists
Killah Mod
Shaolin_Fists

PostSubject: Re: ~Robot Rage High Scores~   ~Robot Rage High Scores~ - Page 4 EmptySat May 09, 2015 2:34 pm

Anonymous1 wrote:
Ah, some of those names bring back the memories. I knew Mozzer and A Flower. I remember when we saw some ridiculous scores on the HS list, AG > Firenn with massive numbers and then the rise of American Girl. I don't know much about her, and a poster here has alluded to her, but she was a bully with no hacking skill at all. I know that because I used to talk to her and all her interest was how to get the programs. She didn't have a clue and these days, even in the Miniclip Forum, she still preaches about fair play. Irony at its finest.

hmm something tells we that we have met, im glad more people know about AG true side

Edit profile Sfsig10

Sig made by IGIT. Thanks Smile
Back to top Go down
Anonymous1
RR Minus
Anonymous1

PostSubject: Re: ~Robot Rage High Scores~   ~Robot Rage High Scores~ - Page 4 EmptySat Jun 06, 2015 10:08 pm

My name is Anonymous1, and it wasn't the name I used when I played Robot Rage. So you're probably right. Smile

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: ~Robot Rage High Scores~   ~Robot Rage High Scores~ - Page 4 Empty

Back to top Go down

~Robot Rage High Scores~
Page 4 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4