Robot Rage Survivors Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

robot rage survivors rr2 rearmed

HomeLatest imagesRR ChatRegisterLog in

The real truth what happened at RR

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Mr. Kill 2
Lowest Of Low

The real truth what happened at RR Empty
PostSubject: The real truth what happened at RR   The real truth what happened at RR EmptySat May 14, 2022 5:13 pm

I’d just Google Robot Rage and came across this amazing forum - what a great memories!

I read some posts about KINGHAX, Nabil and AG and so on and felt that I needed to clear some thing out so it will be correct 😊! Most of the parts is quite right but not all of them.

First: Nabil was a very kind guy from Marocko. He was able to figure out how to get pictures into a robot. However he never created a program how to hack the scoreboard (points of a robot). I did that and we sheared the programs with each other.

Later on he (I do not know why) sheared that program with miss HAX or KINGHAX, if we want to call her/them that. KINGHAX was originally AG as many of you already knew. Later on it became a group of AG’s closest friend. I know it was AG, Mozoid, Spektral and a other guy that I do not remember.

The fun fact about it was that KINGHAX never knew how to hack. Later on, I had some contact with FIRENN (a turkish guy) and a gave him the program as well. Most because I never liked AG so he could do what he wanted to her robots.

I was 16 years old at that time and went under the name Mr. Kill 2. Both in the forum and in the game.

Anyways, great forum and great memories - thanks for that guys!
Back to top Go down
Shaolin_Fists
Killah Mod
Shaolin_Fists

PostSubject: Re: The real truth what happened at RR   The real truth what happened at RR EmptyMon Jun 06, 2022 8:26 pm

Mr. Kill 2 wrote:
I’d just Google Robot Rage and came across this amazing forum - what a great memories!

I read some posts about KINGHAX, Nabil and AG and so on and felt that I needed to clear some thing out so it will be correct 😊! Most of the parts is quite right but not all of them.

First: Nabil was a very kind guy from Marocko. He was able to figure out how to get pictures into a robot. However he never created a program how to hack the scoreboard (points of a robot). I did that and we sheared the programs with each other.

Later on he (I do not know why) sheared that program with miss HAX or KINGHAX, if we want to call her/them that. KINGHAX was originally AG as many of you already knew. Later on it became a group of AG’s closest friend. I know it was AG, Mozoid, Spektral and a other guy that I do not remember.

The fun fact about it was that KINGHAX never knew how to hack. Later on, I had some contact with FIRENN (a turkish guy) and a gave him the program as well. Most because I never liked AG so he could do what he wanted to her robots.

I was 16 years old at that time and went under the name Mr. Kill 2. Both in the forum and in the game.

Welcome back Mr. Kill 2!!!

Thanks for sharing your story Smile
Back to top Go down
jork
He Who Wants it Brung
jork

PostSubject: Re: The real truth what happened at RR   The real truth what happened at RR EmptyWed Jul 13, 2022 8:27 pm

Mr. Kill 2 wrote:

Nice seeing you here.
Nabil was cool, I remember meeting some guy on RobotKampen and he knew Nabil as well, he then told me that Nabil knew how to transfer paintjobs between RR and RK, hmm, I think I asked him about his paintjob as I had seen the same on RR, that's probably how the conversation started, but don't quote me on that, was years ago, anyway my bro figured the paintjob part when RR literally shut down. Of course it works on the current server, except for anticheat which blocks almost everything.

I was always amazed when Nabil showed me his pixel paints in hippo's chat, but that might have been because I was like 12 at the time Very Happy

So, the RR Impostor program was originally made by you? Interesting...FIRENN gave it to Kraddy and Kraddy passed it on to me, I never knew who had made it, looking at things now RR barely had any protection if a simple HTTP POST command could affect stuff.

Pretty interesting insight, I could only speculate who KH really was back then.

Edit: Just for the nostalgia:
The real truth what happened at RR Mr_kil10
Screenshot taken on Saturday, September 30, 2006
Back to top Go down
http://rrlobbychat.com
Shaolin_Fists
Killah Mod
Shaolin_Fists

PostSubject: Re: The real truth what happened at RR   The real truth what happened at RR EmptySat Jul 16, 2022 8:25 pm

Nice throwback pic
Back to top Go down
Mr. Kill 2
Lowest Of Low

PostSubject: Re: The real truth what happened at RR   The real truth what happened at RR EmptyWed Oct 05, 2022 2:32 pm

jork wrote:
Mr. Kill 2 wrote:

Nice seeing you here.
Nabil was cool, I remember meeting some guy on RobotKampen and he knew Nabil as well, he then told me that Nabil knew how to transfer paintjobs between RR and RK, hmm, I think I asked him about his paintjob as I had seen the same on RR, that's probably how the conversation started, but don't quote me on that, was years ago, anyway my bro figured the paintjob part when RR literally shut down. Of course it works on the current server, except for anticheat which blocks almost everything.

I was always amazed when Nabil showed me his pixel paints in hippo's chat, but that might have been because I was like 12 at the time Very Happy

So, the RR Impostor program was originally made by you? Interesting...FIRENN gave it to Kraddy and Kraddy passed it on to me, I never knew who had made it, looking at things now RR barely had any protection if a simple HTTP POST command could affect stuff.

Pretty interesting insight, I could only speculate who KH really was back then.

Edit: Just for the nostalgia:
The real truth what happened at RR Mr_kil10
Screenshot taken on Saturday, September 30, 2006

Thanks for that picture! It was not yesterday! What happend to the tower? The big round eyes are gone 😃
Back to top Go down
jork
He Who Wants it Brung
jork

PostSubject: Re: The real truth what happened at RR   The real truth what happened at RR EmptySun Oct 30, 2022 10:51 am

There was a visual bug with towers, if you had used a robot with no paint before, it could appear like that in the lobby even if you switched robots, could also transfer the tower paint by this glitch from robot to robot, not completely sure if that was the case here.
Back to top Go down
http://rrlobbychat.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The real truth what happened at RR   The real truth what happened at RR Empty

Back to top Go down

The real truth what happened at RR
Page 1 of 1