Robot Rage Survivors Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

robot rage survivors rr2 rearmed

HomeLatest imagesRR ChatRegisterLog in

Robot Rage Resurrected Tournament

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Shaolin_Fists
Killah Mod
Shaolin_Fists

Robot Rage Resurrected Tournament Empty
PostSubject: Robot Rage Resurrected Tournament   Robot Rage Resurrected Tournament EmptyWed Sep 25, 2019 11:05 am

Hi!

It is with great excitement I bring to you Robot Rage Resurrected Tournament. After so many years not being able to play, we finally are able to return to the rooftop that we love battling on.

Tournament type: Ladder tournament

Each week, each player will be paired against another and will take part in various rounds of rooftop combat. A round will be first to 3 victories.

Developer Pioneer has told us that he will support us in the contenders having access to super-weapons and lots of credits.

Round 1:
Small chassis, 3 wheels, small engine, alkaline battery, dagger

Round 2:
Small chassis, 3 wheels, small engine, alkaline battery, power axe

Round 3:
Open, no super-weapons allowed

Round 4:
Claw vs Claw

Round 5:
Open including super-weapons

Round 6:
Open, no super-weapons or spear gun

For each round win, you will receive 3 points. A bonus point for a clean sweep per round. If you score 2 wins in a round you will be awarded 1 point.

Banned items:
Kamikaze bomb
EMP

So far the contenders are:
Demodulator
Kriss
Khing
Croga
Haaky
Motion
NicusorN5
Yugitom
vdkhpwerse
Arx (Shaolin_Fists)
RageTester (forum)

If you are interested in joining post here to let me know or message me on the discord server https://discord.gg/jWPZUPf

The date will be announced.

Before we start the tournament all of the contestants will need to check who they are able to fight against in the lobby.

I am open to hearing feedback about the tournament, we may not be able to make changes now but it will shape the future of hopefully many tournaments!

May the odds be in your favor!

Last edited by Shaolin_Fists on Thu Sep 26, 2019 1:06 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
RageTester
Chat Owner
RageTester

PostSubject: Re: Robot Rage Resurrected Tournament   Robot Rage Resurrected Tournament EmptyThu Sep 26, 2019 10:52 am

The bad side of this: timezones and firewalls... I am only FENCE thanks to VPN...
All I am saying is, you better play whoever you can instead of waiting whole day for 1 specific guy to show up...
Back to top Go down
Shaolin_Fists
Killah Mod
Shaolin_Fists

PostSubject: Re: Robot Rage Resurrected Tournament   Robot Rage Resurrected Tournament EmptyThu Sep 26, 2019 11:47 am

RageTester wrote:
The bad side of this: timezones and firewalls... I am only FENCE thanks to VPN...
All I am saying is, you better play whoever you can instead of waiting whole day for 1 specific guy to show up...

We will have predetermined times for timezones example if Europe vs America default time will be X

If the players agree to another time that is ok, if not, whoever can make default time gets the win unless they make up the match at a later time.

That is why we will have 1 opponent per week.

Just checking are you on the list?

We are hoping to have VPN for people to use also.

Back to top Go down
RageTester
Chat Owner
RageTester

PostSubject: Re: Robot Rage Resurrected Tournament   Robot Rage Resurrected Tournament EmptyThu Sep 26, 2019 12:21 pm

No I am not on the list, but you can count me in...
VPN = vapen & pansar nordlig

My signature still lives Smile
LAG IS ALWAYS AN OPTION, imagine VPN vs VPN
Back to top Go down
Shaolin_Fists
Killah Mod
Shaolin_Fists

PostSubject: Re: Robot Rage Resurrected Tournament   Robot Rage Resurrected Tournament EmptyThu Sep 26, 2019 1:07 pm

RageTester wrote:
No I am not on the list, but you can count me in...
VPN = vapen & pansar nordlig

My signature still lives Smile
LAG IS ALWAYS AN OPTION, imagine VPN vs VPN

Cool, wasn't sure if you had another name hehe. Glad to have you in Smile

hahaha yes it will be a lagfest on the rooftop
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Robot Rage Resurrected Tournament   Robot Rage Resurrected Tournament Empty

Back to top Go down

Robot Rage Resurrected Tournament
Page 1 of 1