Robot Rage Survivors Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

robot rage survivors rr2 rearmed

HomeLatest imagesRR ChatRegisterLog in

RobotRage is Officially RIP :(

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
TRON
RR Beginner

RobotRage is Officially RIP :( Empty
PostSubject: RobotRage is Officially RIP :(   RobotRage is Officially RIP :( EmptyTue Dec 13, 2016 10:02 am

Just sucks to see the game has officially died.. Sad

I saw potential for the new version Miniclip had built but like everything they ruined it and have no completely washed their hands of it and removed it.
Back to top Go down
digit
Add mint
digit

PostSubject: Re: RobotRage is Officially RIP :(   RobotRage is Officially RIP :( EmptyTue Dec 13, 2016 3:57 pm

wait, what makes this official? rip regardless :C
Back to top Go down
NoMercI
RR Novice
NoMercI

PostSubject: Re: RobotRage is Officially RIP :(   RobotRage is Officially RIP :( EmptyThu Dec 15, 2016 12:14 am

Lol it was officially RIP like 2 years ago. hell, even longer probably but who keeps the time
Back to top Go down
2D4
Critique Extraordinaire
2D4

PostSubject: Re: RobotRage is Officially RIP :(   RobotRage is Officially RIP :( EmptySun Jul 30, 2017 5:04 pm

Valid question, Who keeps time ? Without the people to preserve it, all creation is dead. In a sense we are the gods. Our endurance and patience should impress the gods to the point they bestow blessings.
Back to top Go down
NoMercI
RR Novice
NoMercI

PostSubject: Re: RobotRage is Officially RIP :(   RobotRage is Officially RIP :( EmptyThu Nov 02, 2017 12:24 am

wow, I'm too high to comprehend that philosophy right now lol
Back to top Go down
jork
He Who Wants it Brung
jork

PostSubject: Re: RobotRage is Officially RIP :(   RobotRage is Officially RIP :( EmptyThu Nov 02, 2017 8:54 pm

I like the pace of conversation on this forums, it's like time doesn't matter at all indeed.
Back to top Go down
http://rrlobbychat.com
NoMercI
RR Novice
NoMercI

PostSubject: Re: RobotRage is Officially RIP :(   RobotRage is Officially RIP :( EmptyFri Nov 03, 2017 12:23 am

No need to hurry. I'ts funny how this forum still stands, the only thing binding us a browser game long forgotten by most. Yet here we are after almost 10 years. And after all this time, when this forum finally seemed to be dying, somebody decides to remake RR and people are starting to come back. Funny how that goes.
Back to top Go down
digit
Add mint
digit

PostSubject: Re: RobotRage is Officially RIP :(   RobotRage is Officially RIP :( EmptyTue Nov 14, 2017 9:46 pm

2D4 wrote:
Valid question, Who keeps time ? Without the people to preserve it, all creation is dead. In a sense we are the gods. Our endurance and patience should impress the gods to the point they bestow blessings.

Not me apparently; didn't see this message until now. Not sure what you mean by people being the only things to preserve creation. There are plenty of animals/bacteria that would live very easily without humans. That's not to say that humans couldn't destroy all life if they wanted to; so in a sense humans are  "gods" over nature in that way.

On a different path of thought on the topic of time.
I think that the space-time continuum is quite interesting. I found a video that explains the phenomena well enough to get the point across. In theory (I'm probably dead wrong about this...), if we traveled away from earth at speed greater than light, and also had an internet connection just as fast or faster, we would eventually find a point in space-time where RR is still up and running.

EDIT: forgot the video...
Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
jork
He Who Wants it Brung
jork

PostSubject: Re: RobotRage is Officially RIP :(   RobotRage is Officially RIP :( EmptyWed Nov 15, 2017 9:53 pm

digit wrote:
if we traveled away from earth at speed greater than light, and also had an internet connection just as fast or faster, we would eventually find a point in space-time where RR is still up and running.

Ok, gonna give a call to my ISP, brb.
Back to top Go down
http://rrlobbychat.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: RobotRage is Officially RIP :(   RobotRage is Officially RIP :( Empty

Back to top Go down

RobotRage is Officially RIP :(
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Robot Rage Survivors Forums :: News, Rules and Important Things :: News and Suggestions-
Jump to: