Robot Rage Survivors Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

robot rage survivors rr2 rearmed

HomeLatest imagesRR ChatRegisterLog in

Should we buy the rights to RR2 ? Poll

Go down 
+2
digit
2D4
6 posters

Should we buy the rights to RR2 ?
We should, however, I am not gonna pay a single dime !
Should we buy the rights to RR2 ? Poll Vbc1017%Should we buy the rights to RR2 ? Poll Vbc11
 17% [ 1 ]
Yes, I am putting $10 on the table
Should we buy the rights to RR2 ? Poll Vbc1017%Should we buy the rights to RR2 ? Poll Vbc11
 17% [ 1 ]
Totally, sign me up for $50 or more
Should we buy the rights to RR2 ? Poll Vbc1066%Should we buy the rights to RR2 ? Poll Vbc11
 66% [ 4 ]
Maybe, can you advance the funds for me ? I'm coming up a little short this month
Should we buy the rights to RR2 ? Poll Vbc100%Should we buy the rights to RR2 ? Poll Vbc11
 0% [ 0 ]
That's a negative .. I like talking about RR far more than actually playing it.
Should we buy the rights to RR2 ? Poll Vbc100%Should we buy the rights to RR2 ? Poll Vbc11
 0% [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 6

Poll closed

AuthorMessage
2D4
Critique Extraordinaire
2D4

Should we buy the rights to RR2 ? Poll Empty
PostSubject: Should we buy the rights to RR2 ? Poll   Should we buy the rights to RR2 ? Poll EmptySat Aug 25, 2012 2:05 am

Should we ?

! all votes are anonimous !

Last edited by 2D4 on Sun Aug 26, 2012 12:05 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
digit
Add mint
digit

PostSubject: Re: Should we buy the rights to RR2 ? Poll   Should we buy the rights to RR2 ? Poll EmptySat Aug 25, 2012 2:20 am

How about ask first?
Back to top Go down
2D4
Critique Extraordinaire
2D4

PostSubject: Re: Should we buy the rights to RR2 ? Poll   Should we buy the rights to RR2 ? Poll EmptySat Aug 25, 2012 2:29 am

This is just to see how far the RRS members are willing to go, offcourse we are going to ask first. Sorry if i stepped on someones toes
Back to top Go down
Juke (RR Developer)
Sea Scumb

PostSubject: Re: Should we buy the rights to RR2 ? Poll   Should we buy the rights to RR2 ? Poll EmptySat Aug 25, 2012 11:02 am

I voted for answer 3.
Back to top Go down
http://www.raketspel.se
2D4
Critique Extraordinaire
2D4

PostSubject: Re: Should we buy the rights to RR2 ? Poll   Should we buy the rights to RR2 ? Poll EmptySat Aug 25, 2012 3:47 pm

Me too Smile good job. Vote people ! It is anonimous .. No one can tell what you voted
Back to top Go down
digit
Add mint
digit

PostSubject: Re: Should we buy the rights to RR2 ? Poll   Should we buy the rights to RR2 ? Poll EmptySat Aug 25, 2012 4:44 pm

Hmm... I should probably change the voting bar while I'm at it...
Back to top Go down
2D4
Critique Extraordinaire
2D4

PostSubject: Re: Should we buy the rights to RR2 ? Poll   Should we buy the rights to RR2 ? Poll EmptySat Aug 25, 2012 10:31 pm

Into what ? it's not that bad. Just give me back the old forum Smile lol
Back to top Go down
digit
Add mint
digit

PostSubject: Re: Should we buy the rights to RR2 ? Poll   Should we buy the rights to RR2 ? Poll EmptySat Aug 25, 2012 11:07 pm

Uh... well i changed it anyways... hope you like it XD
Back to top Go down
2D4
Critique Extraordinaire
2D4

PostSubject: Re: Should we buy the rights to RR2 ? Poll   Should we buy the rights to RR2 ? Poll EmptySun Aug 26, 2012 12:04 am

Yes Smile that's good
Back to top Go down
TheHat
H€®Ø
TheHat

PostSubject: Re: Should we buy the rights to RR2 ? Poll   Should we buy the rights to RR2 ? Poll EmptySun Aug 26, 2012 4:42 pm

I would give money... I would give 500 dollars if I knew that RR2 would be equally as big as RRR. Ad revenue, anyone? Smile
Back to top Go down
2D4
Critique Extraordinaire
2D4

PostSubject: Re: Should we buy the rights to RR2 ? Poll   Should we buy the rights to RR2 ? Poll EmptySun Aug 26, 2012 5:02 pm

Yet you voted 10 bucks haha, cheap ass .. just joking, that's ok

The revenue is that we are able to play RR again and can change it to our liking. Maybe someone could organize a way in wich all paying members have a share or a stock in this game, making it a co owner
Back to top Go down
RageTester
Chat Owner
RageTester

PostSubject: Re: Should we buy the rights to RR2 ? Poll   Should we buy the rights to RR2 ? Poll EmptySun Aug 26, 2012 8:58 pm

2D4 wrote:
Maybe someone could organize a way in which all paying members have a share or a stock in this game, making it a co owner
I am in if you find a way to make that happen bounce
Back to top Go down
2D4
Critique Extraordinaire
2D4

PostSubject: Re: Should we buy the rights to RR2 ? Poll   Should we buy the rights to RR2 ? Poll EmptySun Aug 26, 2012 10:10 pm

I am not the person to organize things but I gues it would be a matter of trust and writing down who payed what.

* ps don't forget to vote, it is ANONIMOUS so no one will ever know what you voted
Back to top Go down
TheHat
H€®Ø
TheHat

PostSubject: Re: Should we buy the rights to RR2 ? Poll   Should we buy the rights to RR2 ? Poll EmptyMon Aug 27, 2012 12:08 am

Anonymous, btw if I made 0 profit, I would give 10-20 dollars, if we could put ads in it etc... some money could be made.
Back to top Go down
2D4
Critique Extraordinaire
2D4

PostSubject: Re: Should we buy the rights to RR2 ? Poll   Should we buy the rights to RR2 ? Poll EmptyMon Aug 27, 2012 12:09 am

That's no longer anonimous Smile now everyone knows, thanks though
Back to top Go down
Noobface
Extreme Forummer
Noobface

PostSubject: Re: Should we buy the rights to RR2 ? Poll   Should we buy the rights to RR2 ? Poll EmptySat Sep 15, 2012 12:30 am

I want you to, but no money from me!!!
Back to top Go down
2D4
Critique Extraordinaire
2D4

PostSubject: Re: Should we buy the rights to RR2 ? Poll   Should we buy the rights to RR2 ? Poll EmptySat Sep 15, 2012 1:30 am

That's fine

It is old news .. they are making a new RR, and I have been on the phone with the boss of Raketspel and he told me they will not sell it, read the forum more often !

Admin edit: RaketSpel will not sell, good idea/work tho 2d4 (locked)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Should we buy the rights to RR2 ? Poll   Should we buy the rights to RR2 ? Poll Empty

Back to top Go down

Should we buy the rights to RR2 ? Poll
Page 1 of 1