Robot Rage Survivors Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

robot rage survivors rr2 rearmed

HomeLatest imagesRR ChatRegisterLog in

FB REVIVAL.

Go down 
+6
digit
Noobface
2D4
BEASTY
jork
TRC
10 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
-Max
RR Novice
-Max

FB REVIVAL. - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: FB REVIVAL.   FB REVIVAL. - Page 2 EmptyThu Apr 09, 2015 5:47 pm

This site will never die so as long as you have interest, just check it out.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous1
RR Minus
Anonymous1

PostSubject: Re: FB REVIVAL.   FB REVIVAL. - Page 2 EmptyThu Apr 09, 2015 7:09 pm

There are really only 5/6 core users on this though. As crazy as it sounds, if the game isn't there/developed in the next 3-4 years a lot of people will soon forget about this forum. Especially since people on here are pushing out of being a teenager and becoming adults.
Back to top Go down
digit
Add mint
digit

PostSubject: Re: FB REVIVAL.   FB REVIVAL. - Page 2 EmptyFri Apr 10, 2015 3:06 am

If i dont come on this site for months without preemptive warning, i probably died 1st...
Back to top Go down
Anonymous1
RR Minus
Anonymous1

PostSubject: Re: FB REVIVAL.   FB REVIVAL. - Page 2 EmptyFri Apr 10, 2015 12:56 pm

We'll have a Robot Rage Survivor hunt. We'll pool in the money, track you down, kidnap you and force you to go on the forum every single day. Shocked
Back to top Go down
digit
Add mint
digit

PostSubject: Re: FB REVIVAL.   FB REVIVAL. - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 11, 2015 4:01 am

As a corpse I presume? Doesn't sound too bad to me. Possibly not worth the effort tho...
Back to top Go down
Anonymous1
RR Minus
Anonymous1

PostSubject: Re: FB REVIVAL.   FB REVIVAL. - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 11, 2015 1:24 pm

Depends on how you want to die. Razor discs or dagger?
Back to top Go down
digit
Add mint
digit

PostSubject: Re: FB REVIVAL.   FB REVIVAL. - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 11, 2015 11:34 pm

That's a tough one, but I think I'll have to go with Kamikaze...
Back to top Go down
jork
He Who Wants it Brung
jork

PostSubject: Re: FB REVIVAL.   FB REVIVAL. - Page 2 EmptySun Apr 12, 2015 3:17 am

Reminds me to always take a Regen with me wherever I go.
Back to top Go down
http://rrlobbychat.com
Anonymous1
RR Minus
Anonymous1

PostSubject: Re: FB REVIVAL.   FB REVIVAL. - Page 2 EmptySun Apr 12, 2015 4:24 pm

You could always hack 2 batteries onto your robot...

Which reminds me of the guy who is getting a 'head transplant' (although in reality it's a body transplant). It's been done on monkeys but never on a human before. I hope it's a success but I do have my reserved doubts.
Back to top Go down
digit
Add mint
digit

PostSubject: Re: FB REVIVAL.   FB REVIVAL. - Page 2 EmptySun Apr 12, 2015 5:55 pm

You could always just put two batteries on your robot...

Link to more info on the head transplant thingy?
Back to top Go down
Anonymous1
RR Minus
Anonymous1

PostSubject: Re: FB REVIVAL.   FB REVIVAL. - Page 2 EmptySun Apr 12, 2015 8:43 pm

Ah, my brain is giving me up. That's the curse of me not playing Robot Rage for donkeys years! I remember there was a hack (that I could do fairly easily) that involved the battery never running out. It was something like that anyway.

Unfortunately, I haven't been on this site long enough to post links. Rolling Eyes

However, you can Google the man 'Valery Spiridonov'.

To be fair to the man, what has he got to lose? He was predicted to have died almost a decade back and whilst he is still alive now, the chance of him continuing are very small. So he has nothing to lose and everything to gain.

Having said that, I still think Science has yet to progress for humans to achieve these types of procedures. I hope for his sake and for the benefit of humans that it works (think about the difference it could make to paralysed people) but I just don't see it occurring.
Back to top Go down
digit
Add mint
digit

PostSubject: Re: FB REVIVAL.   FB REVIVAL. - Page 2 EmptyMon Apr 13, 2015 3:09 am

It seems highly unlikely to succeed... but who knows? Maybe it will make his 'battery' last forever Wink
Back to top Go down
Anonymous1
RR Minus
Anonymous1

PostSubject: Re: FB REVIVAL.   FB REVIVAL. - Page 2 EmptyMon Apr 13, 2015 2:31 pm

All I'm think about is the effect that it could have on man kind. It would be absolutely enormous! However, the Doctor who is in charge of the operation is apparently branded 'nuts' by his peers.
Back to top Go down
RootRanger
V.I.P.
RootRanger

PostSubject: Re: FB REVIVAL.   FB REVIVAL. - Page 2 EmptyWed Apr 15, 2015 5:53 am

Anonymous1 wrote:
All I'm think about is the effect that it could have on man kind. It would be absolutely enormous! However, the Doctor who is in charge of the operation is apparently branded 'nuts' by his peers.

Doctor Who is in charge of the operation? I hope he brings his sonic screwdriver kekekeke.
Back to top Go down
http://rootranger@gmail.com
Anonymous1
RR Minus
Anonymous1

PostSubject: Re: FB REVIVAL.   FB REVIVAL. - Page 2 EmptyWed Apr 15, 2015 1:24 pm

Ba Dum Tss....
Back to top Go down
2D4
Critique Extraordinaire
2D4

PostSubject: Re: FB REVIVAL.   FB REVIVAL. - Page 2 EmptyTue Jun 09, 2015 6:37 am

Yeah this site will probably survive the collapse of the economy, the internet, the apocalypse and the antichrist lol. I have been hoping people would build us a sturdy new RR aswell, but no luck there
Back to top Go down
Shaolin_Fists
Killah Mod
Shaolin_Fists

PostSubject: Re: FB REVIVAL.   FB REVIVAL. - Page 2 EmptyWed Jun 17, 2015 11:53 am

Anonymous1 wrote:
Depends on how you want to die. Razor discs or dagger?

ahhhh so great to hear the word razor discs being used
Back to top Go down
Anonymous1
RR Minus
Anonymous1

PostSubject: Re: FB REVIVAL.   FB REVIVAL. - Page 2 EmptyTue Jul 07, 2015 3:20 pm

I just spent last night dreaming about Robot Rage. My Uncle was obsessed with Razor discs!
Back to top Go down
digit
Add mint
digit

PostSubject: Re: FB REVIVAL.   FB REVIVAL. - Page 2 EmptyWed Jul 08, 2015 4:52 am

I used to have dreams of RR coming back. I recall one where everything was basically the same except for the arena which had a lot more falloffs and walls. It was a lot more ambush oriented. Even in that dream RR was overrun by hackers tho. cyclops
Back to top Go down
Anonymous1
RR Minus
Anonymous1

PostSubject: Re: FB REVIVAL.   FB REVIVAL. - Page 2 EmptyFri Jul 10, 2015 1:04 am

I dreamt about watching some YouTube videos of some guy glitching through walls Smile
Back to top Go down
jork
He Who Wants it Brung
jork

PostSubject: Re: FB REVIVAL.   FB REVIVAL. - Page 2 EmptyFri Jul 10, 2015 1:41 am

Anonymous1 wrote:
I dreamt about watching some YouTube videos of some guy glitching through walls Smile

Maybe it wasn't a dream and you were actually watching my video.
Back to top Go down
http://rrlobbychat.com
2D4
Critique Extraordinaire
2D4

PostSubject: Re: FB REVIVAL.   FB REVIVAL. - Page 2 EmptyFri Jul 10, 2015 4:16 am

lol
Back to top Go down
digit
Add mint
digit

PostSubject: Re: FB REVIVAL.   FB REVIVAL. - Page 2 EmptySat Jul 11, 2015 9:35 pm

Jork making dreams become a reality!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: FB REVIVAL.   FB REVIVAL. - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

FB REVIVAL.
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Robot Rage Survivors Forums :: Robot Rage :: RRS And Clans Talk-
Jump to: