Robot Rage Survivors Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

robot rage survivors rr2 rearmed

HomeLatest imagesRR ChatRegisterLog in

Out With The Old, And In With The New

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Noobface
Extreme Forummer
Noobface

Out With The Old, And In With The New Empty
PostSubject: Out With The Old, And In With The New   Out With The Old, And In With The New EmptyThu Apr 28, 2011 10:55 pm

Out With The Old, And In With The New Asdfgwr

...as you can see, we clearly have gotten new symbols. It will take a while to get used to the new forum, but I think it is possible...

*NOTE: "New Posts," "New Posts [ Popular ]," and "New Posts [ Locked ]" move, making them different from "No New Posts" and etc... but, if you scroll fast, you might not catch them.
Back to top Go down
Noobface
Extreme Forummer
Noobface

PostSubject: Re: Out With The Old, And In With The New   Out With The Old, And In With The New EmptyFri Apr 29, 2011 1:02 am

..to inform other forum folk about the changes... it is almost like it is a history log, which is another good thread idea... so if other people come to Robot Rage that are old, they will see what changed, and if they are new, they can see our history... I really think that is a good thread... The RRS Event Log.... Someone should make that....

But, mainly, I am making these threads to inform and help other forum folk... Can you see rep, yet?
Back to top Go down
2D4
Critique Extraordinaire
2D4

PostSubject: Re: Out With The Old, And In With The New   Out With The Old, And In With The New EmptyFri Apr 29, 2011 2:06 am

I like them I think they fit
Back to top Go down
Noobface
Extreme Forummer
Noobface

PostSubject: Re: Out With The Old, And In With The New   Out With The Old, And In With The New EmptyFri Apr 29, 2011 10:44 pm

I would have to disagree, I don't think they have anything to do with RobotRage and I think the last looked better.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Out With The Old, And In With The New   Out With The Old, And In With The New Empty

Back to top Go down

Out With The Old, And In With The New
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Robot Rage Survivors Forums :: News, Rules and Important Things :: News and Suggestions-
Jump to: