Robot Rage Survivors Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

robot rage survivors rr2 rearmed

HomeLatest imagesRR ChatRegisterLog in

RR image requests

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
digit
Add mint
digit

RR image requests Empty
PostSubject: RR image requests   RR image requests EmptyWed Aug 05, 2015 6:34 am

I'm looking to make an interactive html page that uses RR images to act as if the game was still up (No game mechanics for now...) Kind of hard to explain but once I get some images I can show you what I mean.

If you guys have any images that match the following requirements please post them here.

-800x600 minimum
-png or flawless quality

Yep. That's it. At this point I need pretty much any .png you've got of RR. I specifically need photos of unique layouts ie the log in screen, the garage, the lobby, etc. If you have odd pictures which show display glitches or movements that would be great too.

What I learned so far:
Lobby text is Verdana 7.
The backgrounds for the buttons for lobby and side bar (the options for garage, training, etc) are slightly different.

Last edited by digit on Mon Aug 10, 2015 1:21 am; edited 5 times in total
Back to top Go down
jork
He Who Wants it Brung
jork

RR image requests Empty
PostSubject: Re: RR image requests   RR image requests EmptyWed Aug 05, 2015 2:04 pm

Lobby-US-East:
Lobby-US-Pro:
Lobby-US-Master(Also Pro is highlighted for some reason)...Edit:
Lobby-US-Elite(this picture is lacking a few pixels on the bottom and perhaps the right side cause the windows was resized, but nothing a simple edit from any of the previous pictures can't fix):
Robot Garage:
wutnut:
Lobby-UK-East:

TBC...wait for my edit. (Most of my images are .bpm but quality looks pretty good, it's because I was a complete noob back in the day, didn't even know how to change the format, let's not talk about the time when I didn't know the print screen ever existed, ok?)

Edit: will look for a login screen...

Loading screen (RK):
Workshop:
Lobby-US-Novice:
Challange:
west, south, north if u need those for a whole picture:
Lobby-Beginner:
Login screen (Most of it, the only picture I had, apparently the login screen wasn't my favorite):
I looked through all of my pictures, maybe someone else has it, if you need something specific feel free to ask.

Found this on internet:

btw Guest ik what u did...RR image requests Conver11

Last edited by jork on Thu Aug 06, 2015 4:57 am; edited 10 times in total
Back to top Go down
http://rrlobbychat.com
digit
Add mint
digit

RR image requests Empty
PostSubject: Re: RR image requests   RR image requests EmptyThu Aug 06, 2015 2:30 am

Thanks jork, this is a great start! Quality looks fine to work with. I'll get started on my project right away.

Do you happen to have any of the log on screen?
Back to top Go down
jork
He Who Wants it Brung
jork

RR image requests Empty
PostSubject: Re: RR image requests   RR image requests EmptyThu Aug 06, 2015 3:45 am

I'm looking if I have a login screen, II'll be adding new stuff on my original post so you wouldn't need to look for it all over the page, that is if anyone else posts Very Happy

Back to top Go down
digit
Add mint
digit

RR image requests Empty
PostSubject: Re: RR image requests   RR image requests EmptyThu Aug 06, 2015 3:50 am

ok, sounds good. thanks again!
Back to top Go down
RootRanger
V.I.P.
RootRanger

RR image requests Empty
PostSubject: Re: RR image requests   RR image requests EmptyThu Aug 06, 2015 5:39 am

I love that high score pic. It's from around the time I first started, and it looks so familiar! Unfortunately I don't have any pictures of my own, but I've found links from others. Here are Spike's pictures from his Doomsday clan, and in this thread is a post by Spectral with a lot of RR pictures.

RR image requests Cadet
Back to top Go down
http://rootranger@gmail.com
digit
Add mint
digit

RR image requests Empty
PostSubject: Re: RR image requests   RR image requests EmptySat Aug 08, 2015 5:43 am

ooh, these are getting good. I won't have a lot of time to work on this until the weekend but I'll try to get some work done in the mean time. Thanks to both of ya, and good to see you root!

EDIT: Got up a very simple preview on the first post. For those of you who care, it's made up of separate images and placed together in an HTML 5 canvas. My goal is to make it have clickable buttons and to be able to view pictures of robots as if they were in the lobby or workshop. Might get a paintshop up, but it won't render on a bot anytime soon... might learn enough webGL for that in the very far future.
Back to top Go down
jork
He Who Wants it Brung
jork

RR image requests Empty
PostSubject: Re: RR image requests   RR image requests EmptySun Aug 09, 2015 11:10 pm

Would be neat if someone could recreate the exact paintshop of RR, I haven't painted anything on computer since RR left us.

Back to top Go down
digit
Add mint
digit

RR image requests Empty
PostSubject: Re: RR image requests   RR image requests EmptySun Aug 09, 2015 11:17 pm

I could recreate it fairly easily besides the paint bucket if you have a pic of the paintshop as reference...

shouts out to the best RR pic thread ever.
Back to top Go down
jork
He Who Wants it Brung
jork

RR image requests Empty
PostSubject: Re: RR image requests   RR image requests EmptyMon Aug 10, 2015 1:27 am

Some google search... https://robotragerearmed.files.wordpress.com/2008/02/robot-rage-rearmed-8.jpg

Apparently that page was made by CarlosMarti123 ...

Actually check this out: https://robotragerearmed.wordpress.com/snapshot-gallery/

Back to top Go down
digit
Add mint
digit

RR image requests Empty
PostSubject: Re: RR image requests   RR image requests EmptyMon Aug 10, 2015 1:35 am

nice find! super helpful, thanks.

trying to host a png but it keeps converting to jpg
scratch
got it... size was too big apparently.

Click anywhere on the canvas to go to the "lobby".
Back to top Go down
Shaolin_Fists
Killah Mod
Shaolin_Fists

RR image requests Empty
PostSubject: Re: RR image requests   RR image requests EmptySun Aug 16, 2015 11:22 am

gl digit

Edit profile Sfsig10

Sig made by IGIT. Thanks Smile
Back to top Go down
digit
Add mint
digit

RR image requests Empty
PostSubject: Re: RR image requests   RR image requests EmptyMon Aug 17, 2015 1:59 am

heh thanks, tbh i kind of forgot about it. I've been pretty busy lately so my apologies, but this project is on the lower spectrum of my priorities. However, if more people express interest in it I will try to focus more on it.
Back to top Go down
digit
Add mint
digit

RR image requests Empty
PostSubject: Re: RR image requests   RR image requests EmptySat Sep 05, 2015 3:11 am

does anyone have a birdseye view of a robot?
Back to top Go down
digit
Add mint
digit

RR image requests Empty
PostSubject: Re: RR image requests   RR image requests EmptyThu Nov 05, 2015 6:10 am

OK, I've been working on something new that I think you will all like Smile

It's not done yet, but its getting close!
Back to top Go down
jork
He Who Wants it Brung
jork

RR image requests Empty
PostSubject: Re: RR image requests   RR image requests EmptyThu Nov 05, 2015 11:44 pm

I like it already.

Edit: Man, just pressed on your file in the 1st post, my instinct automatically made me try to spin the robot Sad

Back to top Go down
digit
Add mint
digit

RR image requests Empty
PostSubject: Re: RR image requests   RR image requests EmptyFri Nov 06, 2015 12:22 am

Maybe that will be possible soon Very Happy
Back to top Go down
digit
Add mint
digit

RR image requests Empty
PostSubject: Re: RR image requests   RR image requests EmptyFri Nov 06, 2015 6:44 am

HERE IT IS GUYS!
Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
jork
He Who Wants it Brung
jork

RR image requests Empty
PostSubject: Re: RR image requests   RR image requests EmptyFri Nov 06, 2015 8:26 am

digit wrote:
Maybe that will be possible soon Very Happy

Would be cool if it was, I now remember why I have this instinct.
Whenever someone challenged I used to check if they had some visible weapons on the back, cause you never know when you run into someone that hides a claw there lol.

Back to top Go down
Shaolin_Fists
Killah Mod
Shaolin_Fists

RR image requests Empty
PostSubject: Re: RR image requests   RR image requests EmptySun Dec 20, 2015 1:05 pm

that is beautiful digit

Edit profile Sfsig10

Sig made by IGIT. Thanks Smile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

RR image requests Empty
PostSubject: Re: RR image requests   RR image requests Empty

Back to top Go down

RR image requests
Page 1 of 1