Robot Rage Survivors Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

robot rage survivors rr2 rearmed

HomeLatest imagesRR ChatRegisterLog in

Recently encountered a bug in RR3

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Aden_
Lowest Of Low

Recently encountered a bug in RR3 Empty
PostSubject: Recently encountered a bug in RR3   Recently encountered a bug in RR3 EmptyTue Jun 04, 2013 1:57 am

I know this is a bit of a deserted section of these forums, but I thought I might share a glitch that I just encountered in my last Robot Rage 3 game.

At the time, I was playing as a wrecker with a level 5 hammer, level 5 sonic boom, level 4 fender bombs, and level 5 air strikes. In this match, I played against a guy whose name escapes me (I probably should've taken screen shots) but was a crash wielding a weak claw and level 2 missiles. I was close to killing him (assuming all crashes are male), when suddenly he froze and began to slowly slide into a wall. I quickly realized that I was unable to hurt him, but that he could hurt me with his missiles. After a while, I was able to inflict a small amount of damage only through a direct hit by an air strike. When he ran out of missiles, lo and behold, the 3 missiles he had previously had reappeared! Whenever he used up his missiles after that, they would reappear and would be able to hit me every time he shot them, even when I wasn't standing in his way. Not only that, but he, still sliding along the wall, was able to use his razor blade without me seeing it come out of him.

This glitch reminds me of one that was removed a while ago, where the opponent would be affected by saw constantly but is immortal, and so there is no way out for the non-glitched player. Fortunately, I managed to kill him with the air strikes after a few shots.

This posts just serves as a warning to any robot rage player who encounters such a glitch, as it is quite annoying and should be removed as soon as possible. If your opponent is experiencing what I witnessed, simply use your defense to slowly drain the opponent's health.
Back to top Go down
2D4
Critique Extraordinaire
2D4

PostSubject: Re: Recently encountered a bug in RR3   Recently encountered a bug in RR3 EmptyTue Mar 18, 2014 1:30 am

It's called a lag ?
Back to top Go down
jork
He Who Wants it Brung
jork

PostSubject: Re: Recently encountered a bug in RR3   Recently encountered a bug in RR3 EmptyTue Mar 18, 2014 5:46 am

lol, I play like 5 min a week and I had some strange bug recently, my opponents bot froze in 1 place on arena, but his mortar kept moving, not the weapon, but ammo, and he could damage me with it, I never knew where he was, but I managed to kill him using my rear weapon (might be he had very high ping, his bot was moving very slowly on my screen and after some 10 minutes it stopped in 1 spot, he probably got tired of chasing me, since I was driving all over arena trying to find him lol, I supposed there was some lag and that it could work on both ends so I kept spamming my defense weapon once I had the chance, but still nothing hurt him until I decided to try my rear weapon at the spot where his robot had moved), it was the only thing that could damage him, still wondering about it (kind of hilarious to see mortar coming out of nowhere xD)
Back to top Go down
http://rrlobbychat.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Recently encountered a bug in RR3   Recently encountered a bug in RR3 Empty

Back to top Go down

Recently encountered a bug in RR3
Page 1 of 1