Robot Rage Survivors Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

robot rage survivors rr2 rearmed

HomeLatest imagesRR ChatRegisterLog in

How to be faster then a runner?

Go down 
+3
Shaolin_Fists
BEASTY
-Max
7 posters
AuthorMessage
-Max
RR Novice
-Max

How to be faster then a runner? Empty
PostSubject: How to be faster then a runner?   How to be faster then a runner? EmptySun Apr 07, 2013 12:01 am

Hi guys, I figured while i was following a runner that if you press left, right repeatedly while chassing a runner makes you a bit faster than just press the up arrow key. you guys should try it.

Tell me if I'm wrong about it tho.
Back to top Go down
BEASTY
The Creator
BEASTY

PostSubject: Re: How to be faster then a runner?   How to be faster then a runner? EmptySun Apr 07, 2013 12:36 am

yepp. knew that i liked that about the old RR. you could do it to use no battery. but yeah its a good tip to move faster and catch up to kill.
Back to top Go down
https://rrsurvivors.forumotion.com
Shaolin_Fists
Killah Mod
Shaolin_Fists

PostSubject: Re: How to be faster then a runner?   How to be faster then a runner? EmptySun Apr 07, 2013 4:26 am

i figured this a while ago but wasn't sure if it was the case or if i was just going crazy lol
Back to top Go down
-Max
RR Novice
-Max

PostSubject: Re: How to be faster then a runner?   How to be faster then a runner? EmptySun Apr 07, 2013 7:14 am

Shaolin_Fists wrote:
i figured this a while ago but wasn't sure if it was the case or if i was just going crazy lol
Same here, that's why I posted about it Razz
Back to top Go down
I R4G3 I
Sea Scumb
I R4G3 I

PostSubject: Re: How to be faster then a runner?   How to be faster then a runner? EmptyWed Apr 17, 2013 7:41 am

yea I found this works great too hahaha Razz
Back to top Go down
2D4
Critique Extraordinaire
2D4

PostSubject: Re: How to be faster then a runner?   How to be faster then a runner? EmptyWed Apr 17, 2013 9:49 pm

I also noticed, that when you have a box in front of you and you turn against the direction the box turns, it stands still (which makes no sense) and when you turn the same direction the box turns, it moves in the opposite direction of yours ! See 4 yourself
Back to top Go down
digit
Add mint
digit

PostSubject: Re: How to be faster then a runner?   How to be faster then a runner? EmptyThu Apr 18, 2013 12:03 am

That somehow makes sense to me...
Back to top Go down
jork
He Who Wants it Brung
jork

PostSubject: Re: How to be faster then a runner?   How to be faster then a runner? EmptyThu Apr 18, 2013 2:02 pm

Than*
Back to top Go down
http://rrlobbychat.com
digit
Add mint
digit

PostSubject: Re: How to be faster then a runner?   How to be faster then a runner? EmptyFri Apr 19, 2013 2:45 am

Well it could also apply if you wanted to be fast and then become a runner...
Back to top Go down
jork
He Who Wants it Brung
jork

PostSubject: Re: How to be faster then a runner?   How to be faster then a runner? EmptyFri Apr 19, 2013 2:50 am

shouldn't there be a comma before then then?
Back to top Go down
http://rrlobbychat.com
digit
Add mint
digit

PostSubject: Re: How to be faster then a runner?   How to be faster then a runner? EmptyFri Apr 19, 2013 2:54 am

There there now... if you really want me to change it then ask.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: How to be faster then a runner?   How to be faster then a runner? Empty

Back to top Go down

How to be faster then a runner?
Page 1 of 1