Robot Rage Survivors Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

robot rage survivors rr2 rearmed

HomeLatest imagesRR ChatRegisterLog in

RR3 is not even fun to play.

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
-Max
RR Novice
-Max

RR3 is not even fun to play. Empty
PostSubject: RR3 is not even fun to play.   RR3 is not even fun to play. EmptyThu Mar 28, 2013 5:47 am

Hi guys, I was bored so I made a video showing that even if we're using different set-up/bots on RR3, it is not fun to play it...

That guy at 0:15 and 2:35 is what makes me play the game. So fun to see them fail.
Back to top Go down
2D4
Critique Extraordinaire
2D4

PostSubject: Re: RR3 is not even fun to play.   RR3 is not even fun to play. EmptyThu Mar 28, 2013 7:07 am

Nice and good music Smile I see they have - name your robot - now .. but yours had no name, why.

The worst thing for me is when you turn the whole world spins, it makes me nausious
Back to top Go down
Shaolin_Fists
Killah Mod
Shaolin_Fists

PostSubject: Re: RR3 is not even fun to play.   RR3 is not even fun to play. EmptyThu Mar 28, 2013 8:31 am

nice vid bro, havent had chance ti use high level minigun myself but it looks pretty powerful
Back to top Go down
jork
He Who Wants it Brung
jork

PostSubject: Re: RR3 is not even fun to play.   RR3 is not even fun to play. EmptyThu Mar 28, 2013 10:33 am

lol, epic songs
Back to top Go down
http://rrlobbychat.com
-Max
RR Novice
-Max

PostSubject: Re: RR3 is not even fun to play.   RR3 is not even fun to play. EmptyThu Mar 28, 2013 2:28 pm

2D4 wrote:
Nice and good music Smile I see they have - name your robot - now .. but yours had no name, why.
The worst thing for me is when you turn the whole world spins, it makes me nausious
Well you are not supposed to see your robot's name. The oppenent can see it though.

Sha0linFists wrote:
nice vid bro, havent had chance ti use high level minigun myself but it looks pretty powerful
It is absolute crap. its more fun to play with mortar.

jork wrote:
lol, epic songs
You are so right! EPIC SONGS!

Thanks guys Smile
Back to top Go down
Shaolin_Fists
Killah Mod
Shaolin_Fists

PostSubject: Re: RR3 is not even fun to play.   RR3 is not even fun to play. EmptyThu Mar 28, 2013 3:00 pm

i was soo bored today i loaded the game and used sonic bomb. was a fun weapon for a while
Back to top Go down
-Max
RR Novice
-Max

PostSubject: Re: RR3 is not even fun to play.   RR3 is not even fun to play. EmptyThu Mar 28, 2013 3:04 pm

Sha0linFists wrote:
i was soo bored today i loaded the game and used sonic bomb. was a fun weapon for a while
That's the only weapon i would play for hours.
Back to top Go down
digit
Add mint
digit

PostSubject: Re: RR3 is not even fun to play.   RR3 is not even fun to play. EmptyFri Mar 29, 2013 1:15 am

I don't even know what you're talking about... Sonic Bomb? Wow... don't tell me it's like the Kami...

BTW for not liking the game you guys sure play a whole freaking lot...
Back to top Go down
-Max
RR Novice
-Max

PostSubject: Re: RR3 is not even fun to play.   RR3 is not even fun to play. EmptyFri Mar 29, 2013 1:49 am

iN GOD I TRUSTâ„¢ wrote:
I don't even know what you're talking about... Sonic Bomb? Wow... don't tell me it's like the Kami...

It's Sonic Boom* It is a turret weapon that shoots sound wave to push the opponent away. (Doesn't deal any damage)

You don't need to play a lot... I've done all this in about 2-3 days.
Back to top Go down
Shaolin_Fists
Killah Mod
Shaolin_Fists

PostSubject: Re: RR3 is not even fun to play.   RR3 is not even fun to play. EmptyFri Mar 29, 2013 4:39 am

iN GOD I TRUSTâ„¢ wrote:

i played for 1hr after finding out MC declined raketspels help
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: RR3 is not even fun to play.   RR3 is not even fun to play. Empty

Back to top Go down

RR3 is not even fun to play.
Page 1 of 1