Robot Rage Survivors Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

robot rage survivors rr2 rearmed

HomeLatest imagesRR ChatRegisterLog in

Need for Speed SCREENSHOTS ONLY

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
TheHat
H€®Ø
TheHat

Need for Speed SCREENSHOTS ONLY Empty
PostSubject: Need for Speed SCREENSHOTS ONLY   Need for Speed SCREENSHOTS ONLY EmptyThu Mar 29, 2012 12:31 am

I have a SHITLOAD of screenshots, enjoy.

Actually, imma only post a few, i have 150+... so

Il shrink em...

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
2D4
Critique Extraordinaire
2D4

PostSubject: Re: Need for Speed SCREENSHOTS ONLY   Need for Speed SCREENSHOTS ONLY EmptyTue Apr 10, 2012 4:07 am

This happened in the middle of my race !
Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
2D4
Critique Extraordinaire
2D4

PostSubject: Re: Need for Speed SCREENSHOTS ONLY   Need for Speed SCREENSHOTS ONLY EmptyWed Jul 04, 2012 10:12 pm

NFSW doesnt always make sense

Need for Speed SCREENSHOTS ONLY MfW6U
Back to top Go down
digit
Add mint
digit

PostSubject: Re: Need for Speed SCREENSHOTS ONLY   Need for Speed SCREENSHOTS ONLY EmptyThu Jul 05, 2012 2:01 am

I must obtain that vehicle!
Back to top Go down
2D4
Critique Extraordinaire
2D4

PostSubject: Re: Need for Speed SCREENSHOTS ONLY   Need for Speed SCREENSHOTS ONLY EmptyThu Jul 05, 2012 5:18 am

It was standing there like that until some car kicked it over
Back to top Go down
digit
Add mint
digit

PostSubject: Re: Need for Speed SCREENSHOTS ONLY   Need for Speed SCREENSHOTS ONLY EmptyThu Jul 05, 2012 7:53 pm

Thats weird, I don't even remember any chairs in NFSW...
Back to top Go down
2D4
Critique Extraordinaire
2D4

PostSubject: Re: Need for Speed SCREENSHOTS ONLY   Need for Speed SCREENSHOTS ONLY EmptyFri Jul 06, 2012 1:07 am

Um it was, near the start of eh

beachfront
Back to top Go down
2D4
Critique Extraordinaire
2D4

PostSubject: Re: Need for Speed SCREENSHOTS ONLY   Need for Speed SCREENSHOTS ONLY EmptyMon Jul 23, 2012 12:57 am

* Sorry in case this is the wrong place to post this, I just wanted to keep the number of threads down, feel free to move *
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

A few cars I bumped into on walks in my city. Some are right across from my house !! Taken with my extremely bad cellphone camera Don't miss the last ones !!

Reliant Kitten (this is really a car)
Spoiler:

Land Rover V8
Spoiler:

Reliant Rialto 2
Spoiler:

Mazda MX5
Spoiler:

Lancia Thesis
Spoiler:

Porsche 944
Spoiler:

Some english brand
Spoiler:

Porsche Boxster Spyder in my street !!
Spoiler:

BMW Z3 Convertible

Spoiler:

Nissan 307Z
Spoiler:

Renault Clio V6
Spoiler:

BMW 1 series Hatchback right across my house !!
Spoiler:

Fully Reliant Kittens (sunbathing on a hood right in front of my house)
Spoiler:

Unsuccesfull run from the local cops (so I've heard)
Spoiler:

Bedford CF Inca Camper
Spoiler:

Dodge Charger RT
Spoiler:

Ford Gran Torino Elite Crazy .. but I saw it today
Spoiler:

Last edited by 2D4 on Wed Oct 24, 2012 10:57 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
TheHat
H€®Ø
TheHat

PostSubject: Re: Need for Speed SCREENSHOTS ONLY   Need for Speed SCREENSHOTS ONLY EmptyMon Jul 23, 2012 4:01 am

My mom had a 944!!! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
digit
Add mint
digit

PostSubject: Re: Need for Speed SCREENSHOTS ONLY   Need for Speed SCREENSHOTS ONLY EmptyMon Jul 23, 2012 11:26 pm

I searched without success to find your face in a reflection... Sad

Gasp! I just realized... YOU MUST BE A VAMPIRE!
Back to top Go down
2D4
Critique Extraordinaire
2D4

PostSubject: Re: Need for Speed SCREENSHOTS ONLY   Need for Speed SCREENSHOTS ONLY EmptyTue Jul 24, 2012 12:22 am

ahahahh

I have been exposed .. aarrgh

You can how ever see my shadow in one of the pics, does a vampire cast a shadow ?

--------------------

what u guys think about the cars ? I like the gran torino !!
Back to top Go down
jork
He Who Wants it Brung
jork

PostSubject: Re: Need for Speed SCREENSHOTS ONLY   Need for Speed SCREENSHOTS ONLY EmptyTue Jul 24, 2012 1:13 am

I've actually never heard of some of those cars b4. Should do my own hunt in the city sometime.
About the cars, I liked the car that had fake cats mounted to it the most, looked almost like real cats, good job on the shape there.
Back to top Go down
http://rrlobbychat.com
2D4
Critique Extraordinaire
2D4

PostSubject: Re: Need for Speed SCREENSHOTS ONLY   Need for Speed SCREENSHOTS ONLY EmptyTue Jul 24, 2012 2:59 am

The cat to the right is called DJ, he comes to my house to check for mice every evening, the other cat is the new cat on the block and they fight their territorial battles often, sometimes in my living room, wich pisses me off because you know what cats do to mark their turfs .. 5 minutes later they can be spotted doing some cosy sunbathing togther, like nothing happened, it's really very strange

Need for Speed SCREENSHOTS ONLY FJZSkl
Back to top Go down
digit
Add mint
digit

PostSubject: Re: Need for Speed SCREENSHOTS ONLY   Need for Speed SCREENSHOTS ONLY EmptyTue Jul 24, 2012 3:57 pm

They sound like a couple of bosses. I personally like the Mazda MX5, it just looks fun...

In similar news my brother is thinking of getting a Mazda Speed 3 Razz (Who knows, he might work his way up to a Lamborghini after racing on the streets for a while (I'm jking about this ofc, but not about him wanting to buy one...))
Back to top Go down
2D4
Critique Extraordinaire
2D4

PostSubject: Re: Need for Speed SCREENSHOTS ONLY   Need for Speed SCREENSHOTS ONLY EmptyTue Jul 24, 2012 4:42 pm

I liked the Ford Gran Torino, as I said, so much attention on detail and all the chrome. I was one offered for under 4000 , but I wonder how many liters of petrol it washes down per kilometer. This car looks like you have to run to the station for new fuel as soon as you turned the ignition
Back to top Go down
TheHat
H€®Ø
TheHat

PostSubject: Re: Need for Speed SCREENSHOTS ONLY   Need for Speed SCREENSHOTS ONLY EmptyTue Jul 24, 2012 5:04 pm

Is he buying a MAZDA 3 or a MAZDASPEED? There is a large difference.
Back to top Go down
TheHat
H€®Ø
TheHat

PostSubject: Re: Need for Speed SCREENSHOTS ONLY   Need for Speed SCREENSHOTS ONLY EmptyTue Jul 24, 2012 5:06 pm

Haha at the dodge charger... there are so many in canada Razz pour europeans with your renaults and citroens... not a fan.
Back to top Go down
digit
Add mint
digit

PostSubject: Re: Need for Speed SCREENSHOTS ONLY   Need for Speed SCREENSHOTS ONLY EmptyTue Jul 24, 2012 5:17 pm

I thought it was the Mazdaspeed, but maybe I'm wrong...
Back to top Go down
2D4
Critique Extraordinaire
2D4

PostSubject: Re: Need for Speed SCREENSHOTS ONLY   Need for Speed SCREENSHOTS ONLY EmptyTue Jul 24, 2012 10:08 pm

TheHat wrote:
Haha at the dodge charger... there are so many in canada Razz pour europeans with your renaults and citroens... not a fan.

I have to say I liked this car when I saw it, looked solid and build to last. It must cost a lil extra I supose ? and here in the north we have Volkswagen and peugeot
Back to top Go down
2D4
Critique Extraordinaire
2D4

PostSubject: Re: Need for Speed SCREENSHOTS ONLY   Need for Speed SCREENSHOTS ONLY EmptyWed Aug 01, 2012 12:23 am

Ford Mustang Boss 302

Spoiler:

Probably my favorite car ..
Seen on a boat in the river near my house
Back to top Go down
2D4
Critique Extraordinaire
2D4

PostSubject: Re: Need for Speed SCREENSHOTS ONLY   Need for Speed SCREENSHOTS ONLY EmptySun Aug 05, 2012 1:55 am

sorry it was in fact a ford mustang terlingua !
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Need for Speed SCREENSHOTS ONLY   Need for Speed SCREENSHOTS ONLY Empty

Back to top Go down

Need for Speed SCREENSHOTS ONLY
Page 1 of 1