Robot Rage Survivors Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

robot rage survivors rr2 rearmed

HomeLatest imagesRR ChatRegisterLog in

The Ingeniousness of Robot Rage

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
digit
Add mint
digit

The Ingeniousness of Robot Rage Empty
PostSubject: The Ingeniousness of Robot Rage   The Ingeniousness of Robot Rage EmptyMon May 30, 2011 8:30 pm

Robot Rage is pretty ingenious. Robot Rage allows you to fully customize the visuals of your robot. I don't know about you, but I don't know many games that have that option. There are many weapon combinations enabling you to create great strategies to defeat your opponents. There are probably some combinations that have never been used to achieve maximum, strategic advantage. There are more but I'm leaving it up to you to decide what they are Wink

Carl wrote:
Perhaps one of the things that makes Robot Rage unique is the ease with which you can make robots, learn the controls, and battle as soon as possible.

Last edited by IN GOD I TRUST on Sat Jun 04, 2011 7:23 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
2D4
Critique Extraordinaire
2D4

PostSubject: Re: The Ingeniousness of Robot Rage   The Ingeniousness of Robot Rage EmptyMon May 30, 2011 11:25 pm

Is this a test ADD for Robotrage ?

Not bad, but I suggest we use something along the lines of the original text that the Miniclip add had:

Robot Rage Rearmed offers you the ultimate free action-based multiplayer experience in full fledged 3D!. Customize and hand paint your own robot, add weapons and defensive items and then, take it for a spinn against other players from all over the world, to become the ultimate on the high score board ! Have fun !

Maybe add a picture of some cool bots and I heard Hat talk about making something that would actually move in the add. Then again, I hear Hat talk alot lol. Thanks IGIT, where would we be without you?

* I added a little to the original text by Miniclip
Back to top Go down
digit
Add mint
digit

PostSubject: Re: The Ingeniousness of Robot Rage   The Ingeniousness of Robot Rage EmptyMon May 30, 2011 11:32 pm

No... i'm asking you to add some stuff that i forgot to mention on how ingenious RR is... Razz
Back to top Go down
2D4
Critique Extraordinaire
2D4

PostSubject: Re: The Ingeniousness of Robot Rage   The Ingeniousness of Robot Rage EmptyTue May 31, 2011 1:02 am

Oh

Ok so it's not about the add ? cuz we are planning to make an add that can be used in forums and on facebook
Back to top Go down
digit
Add mint
digit

PostSubject: Re: The Ingeniousness of Robot Rage   The Ingeniousness of Robot Rage EmptyTue May 31, 2011 2:11 am

If it was for the add i would've posted it in the thread that talked about the add, lol
Back to top Go down
Carl
RR Pro
Carl

PostSubject: Re: The Ingeniousness of Robot Rage   The Ingeniousness of Robot Rage EmptySat Jun 04, 2011 7:30 am

Perhaps one of the things that makes Robot Rage unique is the ease with which you can make robots, learn the controls, and battle as soon as possible. In some other games, like Robot Arena, it's harder to figure out the controls and how to build a robot. (Though Robot Rage could be made more flexible.)
Back to top Go down
digit
Add mint
digit

PostSubject: Re: The Ingeniousness of Robot Rage   The Ingeniousness of Robot Rage EmptySat Jun 04, 2011 6:14 pm

Yeah, I agree with carl... now do you get what i mean 2d4? Razz
Back to top Go down
2D4
Critique Extraordinaire
2D4

PostSubject: Re: The Ingeniousness of Robot Rage   The Ingeniousness of Robot Rage EmptySat Jun 04, 2011 10:11 pm

Ehm. no sorry ..

what is the purpose of this writing down good thing about RR ?
Back to top Go down
TheHat
H€®Ø
TheHat

PostSubject: Re: The Ingeniousness of Robot Rage   The Ingeniousness of Robot Rage EmptySat Jun 04, 2011 10:29 pm

lmao.
Back to top Go down
digit
Add mint
digit

PostSubject: Re: The Ingeniousness of Robot Rage   The Ingeniousness of Robot Rage EmptySat Jun 04, 2011 10:53 pm

2D4 wrote:
Ehm. no sorry ..

what is the purpose of this writing down good thing about RR ?
The Ingeniousness of Robot Rage Yesxu
Back to top Go down
2D4
Critique Extraordinaire
2D4

PostSubject: Re: The Ingeniousness of Robot Rage   The Ingeniousness of Robot Rage EmptySat Jun 04, 2011 11:07 pm

Me: What is the purpose of writing good things about RR ?

You: YES

????
Back to top Go down
digit
Add mint
digit

PostSubject: Re: The Ingeniousness of Robot Rage   The Ingeniousness of Robot Rage EmptySun Jun 05, 2011 3:24 am

Y=You
E=Enlighten
S=Survivors
Back to top Go down
2D4
Critique Extraordinaire
2D4

PostSubject: Re: The Ingeniousness of Robot Rage   The Ingeniousness of Robot Rage EmptySun Jun 05, 2011 4:42 am

Well thank you ..

but it would be nice if I had a clue myself, while everyone around me
is illuminated
Back to top Go down
digit
Add mint
digit

PostSubject: Re: The Ingeniousness of Robot Rage   The Ingeniousness of Robot Rage EmptySun Jun 05, 2011 10:34 pm

Abraham Lincoln wrote:
Better to remain silent and be thought a fool than to speak out and remove all doubt.

Ya IKR Exclamation
Back to top Go down
2D4
Critique Extraordinaire
2D4

PostSubject: Re: The Ingeniousness of Robot Rage   The Ingeniousness of Robot Rage EmptySun Jun 05, 2011 10:57 pm

Haha Wink

It seems the emperor has some fine new clothes !!

Great quote tho, I love it
Back to top Go down
TheHat
H€®Ø
TheHat

PostSubject: Re: The Ingeniousness of Robot Rage   The Ingeniousness of Robot Rage EmptyMon Jun 06, 2011 3:58 am

OMG!
thats the quote i was looking for a few days ago. abe, your not overrated anymore xD
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Ingeniousness of Robot Rage   The Ingeniousness of Robot Rage Empty

Back to top Go down

The Ingeniousness of Robot Rage
Page 1 of 1