Robot Rage Survivors Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

robot rage survivors rr2 rearmed

HomeLatest imagesRR ChatRegisterLog in

~RR Game Links~

Go down 
+4
digit
2D4
jork
BEASTY
8 posters
AuthorMessage
BEASTY
The Creator
BEASTY

~RR Game Links~ Empty
PostSubject: ~RR Game Links~   ~RR Game Links~ EmptyWed Apr 27, 2011 6:19 am

Last edited by BEASTY on Mon Aug 27, 2012 2:46 am; edited 4 times in total
Back to top Go down
https://rrsurvivors.forumotion.com
jork
He Who Wants it Brung
jork

~RR Game Links~ Empty
PostSubject: Re: ~RR Game Links~   ~RR Game Links~ EmptyWed Apr 27, 2011 6:31 am

I remember finding those loaders Very Happy
Loader003 is the best.
Back to top Go down
http://rrlobbychat.com
2D4
Critique Extraordinaire
2D4

~RR Game Links~ Empty
PostSubject: Re: ~RR Game Links~   ~RR Game Links~ EmptyWed Apr 27, 2011 7:03 am

This is fantastic. Epic posts East
Back to top Go down
digit
Add mint
digit

~RR Game Links~ Empty
PostSubject: Re: ~RR Game Links~   ~RR Game Links~ EmptyThu Apr 28, 2011 1:06 am

What made loader 3 the best?
Back to top Go down
jork
He Who Wants it Brung
jork

~RR Game Links~ Empty
PostSubject: Re: ~RR Game Links~   ~RR Game Links~ EmptyThu Apr 28, 2011 2:29 pm

It has RR Logo, simply loved Robot Rage, miniclip destroyed it Sad
Back to top Go down
Carl
RR Pro
Carl

~RR Game Links~ Empty
PostSubject: Re: ~RR Game Links~   ~RR Game Links~ EmptyThu Apr 28, 2011 4:42 pm

It's not necessary to post all of them. Smile The default.php links use the loader.dcr files.
Back to top Go down
2D4
Critique Extraordinaire
2D4

~RR Game Links~ Empty
PostSubject: Re: ~RR Game Links~   ~RR Game Links~ EmptyFri Apr 29, 2011 2:15 am

jork wrote:
It has RR Logo, simply loved Robot Rage, miniclip destroyed it Sad

I agree. They are fools, the only reason I ever went there was for the online multiplayer games like RR
Back to top Go down
Noobface
Extreme Forummer
Noobface

~RR Game Links~ Empty
PostSubject: Re: ~RR Game Links~   ~RR Game Links~ EmptyFri Apr 29, 2011 10:49 pm

...they barely have any games similar to RR! If they re-made it, I believe they could be filthy rich... think of it this way:

SP1=$10
SP2=$10

People usually buy both... so, if 500 people bought BOTH SPs, then they would have $10,000.

But, 500 is actually little, believe it or not.... I would estimate that 500 people a month would buy superpacks if the game had proper advertising, as well as friend to friend advertising.
Back to top Go down
BEASTY
The Creator
BEASTY

~RR Game Links~ Empty
PostSubject: Re: ~RR Game Links~   ~RR Game Links~ EmptySat Apr 30, 2011 12:36 am

i checked and 65,621+ have super weapons. thats a hell of a lot of money 656,210$.... seams odd. Ohhh but i think they gave free supers for a little wile, for some reason. if im correct..

you think with all that money they would at least advertise and improve the game
Back to top Go down
jork
He Who Wants it Brung
jork

~RR Game Links~ Empty
PostSubject: Re: ~RR Game Links~   ~RR Game Links~ EmptySat Apr 30, 2011 12:29 pm

East123eog wrote:
i checked and 65,621+ have super weapons. thats a hell of a lot of money 656,210$.... seams odd. Ohhh but i think they gave free supers for a little wile, for some reason. if im correct..

you think with all that money they would at least advertise and improve the game
Check how many of those robots have both superpacks now since it could add something to the sum.
Some people from UK got almost for free though and once they knew the code they could get supers on many bots for free, so we can know only approximate amount of money gained on this game + advertisements gave them something and we can never know how many robots with real supers got deleted by their owners or hackers.
Back to top Go down
2D4
Critique Extraordinaire
2D4

~RR Game Links~ Empty
PostSubject: Re: ~RR Game Links~   ~RR Game Links~ EmptySat Apr 30, 2011 11:18 pm

That's right .. you do the math ..
Same deal with www.trugamer.com this site had all the multiplayer games Miniclip previously owned, like 8 ball, chess, subhunt etc, all of them exept robotrage. After Miniclip dropped the ball trugamer had those games, for some odd reason they went offline last year and haven't been up since. I googled the domainname www.trugamer.com and guess what, it was for sale for like 100 $ ! My guess is that is including the games ! They were brilliant .. I went there to play like everyday. People bought a thing called "playboost" for like 5 or 10 $ to have better avatars, and chat options etc, play turneys.Hundreds of new players every month, I hear the sound of crisp banknotes Smile

(My point to this story was: someone should buy it and make a profit)
Back to top Go down
BEASTY
The Creator
BEASTY

~RR Game Links~ Empty
PostSubject: Re: ~RR Game Links~   ~RR Game Links~ EmptySun May 01, 2011 4:03 am

ill buy robot rage. for 100$ but i dont even know who owns it any more.
Back to top Go down
TRON
RR Beginner

~RR Game Links~ Empty
PostSubject: Re: ~RR Game Links~   ~RR Game Links~ EmptyTue Jun 21, 2011 7:05 pm

How do you hack on the hacking loaders lol? Credit and super hacks?
Back to top Go down
2D4
Critique Extraordinaire
2D4

~RR Game Links~ Empty
PostSubject: ALL THE INFO YOU NEED 2 OWN RR !   ~RR Game Links~ EmptyTue Jun 21, 2011 9:21 pm

East123eog wrote:
ill buy robot rage. for 100$ but i dont even know who owns it any more.

The adress and phone number of the company that is keeping RR online are somehwere on this forum , Carl pinged the IP or something and tracked the info. Good luck ! I think you would do fine as a gamesite owner.

Original Post:"ALL THE INFO YOU NEED 2 OWN RR !"

Carl wrote:
2D4 wrote:
2D4 wrote:
Hmmmm ..

That is interresting.Do you know by any chance: who is it that is hosting the RR we are playing at the moment ? I mean, who is keeping it online ? it must be someone and it must cost a certain amount of money.Usually when a game is cancelled from Miniclip, they do not keep it running, that is not in their own interrest, so I asume it is not miniclip.

I think who ever is keeping it running, will probably have all they keys you guys need Smile
maybe we should try to find out who it is

Hello ?

Anyone ?

The configuration file settings for the IRC and P2P connection are connected to IP1 miniclipirc.shockplay.com and to IP2 195.43.255.215. This address seems to originate from a server located in Sweden, hosted by Internet Border Technologies, apparently a Swedish company.

Pinging 'miniclipirc.shockplay.com' reveals its IP address to be [81.201.222.254]. A lookup of this address pinpoints its location to Stockholm, also in Sweden, and hosted by another Swedish company called Hjemmet Annonse Media I Sverige (Home Advertising Media in Sweden).

Here is it people, Thank Carl for the research.The first one to call will be the first one to call !!

~RR Game Links~ Naamloosvve
Back to top Go down
TRC
RR Beginner
TRC

~RR Game Links~ Empty
PostSubject: Re: ~RR Game Links~   ~RR Game Links~ EmptyTue Jun 21, 2011 9:29 pm

It's amazing no one thought of this before, really. So simple.
Back to top Go down
Noobface
Extreme Forummer
Noobface

~RR Game Links~ Empty
PostSubject: Re: ~RR Game Links~   ~RR Game Links~ EmptyTue Jan 17, 2012 3:57 am

I just realized loader003 has the awesome beginning.... wow... thanks.... the things you
find when you reread.
Back to top Go down
BEASTY
The Creator
BEASTY

~RR Game Links~ Empty
PostSubject: Re: ~RR Game Links~   ~RR Game Links~ EmptyMon Aug 27, 2012 2:47 am

its very hurting that none of the links are working. I sure hope they leave the old RR playable or ima be choked!
Back to top Go down
digit
Add mint
digit

~RR Game Links~ Empty
PostSubject: Re: ~RR Game Links~   ~RR Game Links~ EmptyMon Aug 27, 2012 11:12 pm

Yea, I feel the same way. I just hope they can man up and stop with the cute 3 year old stuff and give us the Robot Rage we want.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

~RR Game Links~ Empty
PostSubject: Re: ~RR Game Links~   ~RR Game Links~ Empty

Back to top Go down

~RR Game Links~
Page 1 of 1