Robot Rage Survivors Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

robot rage survivors rr2 rearmed

HomeLatest imagesRR ChatRegisterLog in

make your name with special characters

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
digit
Add mint
digit

make your name with special characters Empty
PostSubject: make your name with special characters   make your name with special characters EmptyWed Jan 07, 2009 8:08 pm

go to robot rage and microsoft word or something like that and put in the symbol you want to use and highlight and press copy then go to robot rage and click new robot and press Ctrl+v and there's your symbol.
Back to top Go down
Laser
Sea Scumb

PostSubject: Re: make your name with special characters   make your name with special characters EmptyThu Jun 18, 2009 3:59 am

Yeah I remember back in the day I couldnt figre out how to do that then I asked someone on the old forums and they told me and I was like wow thats really easy lol. :DDDD
Back to top Go down
digit
Add mint
digit

PostSubject: Re: make your name with special characters   make your name with special characters EmptySun Nov 15, 2009 1:40 am

you can just write your special character in the link box and copy and paste. It's quicker
Back to top Go down
UR2GOOD4ME
Sea Scumb

PostSubject: Re: make your name with special characters   make your name with special characters EmptySat Aug 21, 2010 2:47 pm

i still dont get it
Back to top Go down
jork
He Who Wants it Brung
jork

PostSubject: Re: make your name with special characters   make your name with special characters EmptySat Aug 21, 2010 5:20 pm

Just copy some text and paste it in RR, when you make a new robot just pres ctrl+v and it will paste the text you have copied. You can't normally type special characters in RR but in this way you can.
Back to top Go down
http://rrlobbychat.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: make your name with special characters   make your name with special characters Empty

Back to top Go down

make your name with special characters
Page 1 of 1