Robot Rage Survivors Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

robot rage survivors rr2 rearmed

HomeLatest imagesRR ChatRegisterLog in

Whats your best paint jobs (you have drawn)

Go down 
+8
jork
TRC
LYCANTHROP
BEASTY
Mr G W
Wolfy
Laser
Master
12 posters
AuthorMessage
Master
Sea Scumb

Whats your best paint jobs (you have drawn) Empty
PostSubject: Whats your best paint jobs (you have drawn)   Whats your best paint jobs (you have drawn) EmptyWed Jan 07, 2009 12:51 am

Whats your best Paint Jobs?

Iv got 2 old bots with old paintjobs i use to draw. when i can ill post some pictures 4 ya.
Back to top Go down
Laser
Sea Scumb

PostSubject: Re: Whats your best paint jobs (you have drawn)   Whats your best paint jobs (you have drawn) EmptySat Jun 20, 2009 4:56 am

Well this is one I made in about 15 minutes, consider it's my first paint job in 6 months Very Happy

Whats your best paint jobs (you have drawn) 9a01go
Back to top Go down
Wolfy
R.I.P. Wayne

PostSubject: Re: Whats your best paint jobs (you have drawn)   Whats your best paint jobs (you have drawn) EmptyThu Aug 27, 2009 7:32 am

I am pretty certain at this point I have to make bots with pictures of Sea Scumb on them. Do you mean the ones lost to the 21 day rule or the ones that were hacked by other RR players. Well Blade wiped a cool one, Spec or Ag some more. And also a few other people got to them Imma 1 and imma 2, silver back one and two, Mr Egg one, Formaldheyde, Not a Chance, Killer Bee, Waste of Time 1, Big Fat Baby, Bob Jackson, Puddles, the list is endless. A lot of people know my pjs and enjoy them evidentally.
Back to top Go down
Mr G W
Sea Scumb
Mr G W

PostSubject: Re: Whats your best paint jobs (you have drawn)   Whats your best paint jobs (you have drawn) EmptyThu Aug 27, 2009 11:23 am

Whats your best paint jobs (you have drawn) Rreyeoftruth

My only decent thing i ever made, it isnt that bad...
Back to top Go down
BEASTY
The Creator
BEASTY

PostSubject: Re: Whats your best paint jobs (you have drawn)   Whats your best paint jobs (you have drawn) EmptyThu Aug 27, 2009 9:55 pm

cool i saw you in the lobby. looks pritty good now just add to it also the grey doesnt look good on it.
Back to top Go down
https://rrsurvivors.forumotion.com
LYCANTHROP
RR Beginner
LYCANTHROP

PostSubject: Re: Whats your best paint jobs (you have drawn)   Whats your best paint jobs (you have drawn) EmptyMon Mar 15, 2010 4:43 pm

Wolfy wrote:
I am pretty certain at this point I have to make bots with pictures of Sea Scumb on them. Do you mean the ones lost to the 21 day rule or the ones that were hacked by other RR players. Well Blade wiped a cool one, Spec or Ag some more. And also a few other people got to them Imma 1 and imma 2, silver back one and two, Mr Egg one, Formaldheyde, Not a Chance, Killer Bee, Waste of Time 1, Big Fat Baby, Bob Jackson, Puddles, the list is endless. A lot of people know my pjs and enjoy them evidentally.
Cool I remember a bunch of your bots...even though I hated them at the time cuz you were a Kami freak..but that was before I knew you lol! I remember Mr. Eggsplode I think that was his name, now he was a kami bot...I liked silver back and both imma's.
Back to top Go down
TRC
RR Beginner
TRC

PostSubject: Re: Whats your best paint jobs (you have drawn)   Whats your best paint jobs (you have drawn) EmptyThu Jun 03, 2010 4:17 pm

This is one of my first pj's in a long time.
Kind of a messy quick job, got a little impatient.
Probably have some more inspired stuff later, after a bit more practice.
Smile

Whats your best paint jobs (you have drawn) Trcaa
Back to top Go down
jork
He Who Wants it Brung
jork

PostSubject: Re: Whats your best paint jobs (you have drawn)   Whats your best paint jobs (you have drawn) EmptyThu Jun 03, 2010 4:53 pm

Your razors looks like you have "ruined graphics", in case to fix them (IF U HAVE Windows XP OR LOWER) just go to robot garage, press settings and change preferred 3D renderer to OPENGL, if you have WinVista or Windows 7 run some exectutable file (no need to actually install it, just wait till the screen goes grey, then you can press cancel) and your game should look much nicer.
Pretty nice paint for a fast pj Whats your best paint jobs (you have drawn) Icon_smile
Back to top Go down
http://rrlobbychat.com
TRC
RR Beginner
TRC

PostSubject: Re: Whats your best paint jobs (you have drawn)   Whats your best paint jobs (you have drawn) EmptyThu Jun 03, 2010 5:31 pm

Thanks Jork Smile
Back to top Go down
EASTER EGG HUNTER
Sea Scumb
EASTER EGG HUNTER

PostSubject: Re: Whats your best paint jobs (you have drawn)   Whats your best paint jobs (you have drawn) EmptyFri Oct 22, 2010 3:16 am

Whats your best paint jobs (you have drawn) Herpderpl

I tried to do some graffiti thing. Sorry its so big and obnox.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Whats your best paint jobs (you have drawn)   Whats your best paint jobs (you have drawn) EmptyFri Oct 22, 2010 3:50 am

Are you a fence or have you been playing for a while?
Back to top Go down
Carl
RR Pro
Carl

PostSubject: Re: Whats your best paint jobs (you have drawn)   Whats your best paint jobs (you have drawn) EmptySat Oct 23, 2010 8:24 pm

You can use the Spray Paint tool to create some neat effects, kind of like this...

Whats your best paint jobs (you have drawn) Phspraypaint7bxmm4
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Whats your best paint jobs (you have drawn)   Whats your best paint jobs (you have drawn) EmptySat Oct 23, 2010 8:26 pm

That is actually pretty cool. I think I might try something like that.
Back to top Go down
die=wall
Lowest Of Low

PostSubject: Re: Whats your best paint jobs (you have drawn)   Whats your best paint jobs (you have drawn) EmptySat Mar 12, 2011 2:43 am

[url=Whats your best paint jobs (you have drawn) 22222210]Whats your best paint jobs (you have drawn) 22222210[/url] a paint job alot of pepole like eavn the hat
Back to top Go down
2D4
Critique Extraordinaire
2D4

PostSubject: Re: Whats your best paint jobs (you have drawn)   Whats your best paint jobs (you have drawn) EmptySat Mar 12, 2011 6:10 am

Wow Smile All very impressive painting

I will post mine aswell

sometime soon
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Whats your best paint jobs (you have drawn)   Whats your best paint jobs (you have drawn) Empty

Back to top Go down

Whats your best paint jobs (you have drawn)
Page 1 of 1