Robot Rage Survivors Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

robot rage survivors rr2 rearmed

HomeLatest imagesRR ChatRegisterLog in

Movies & whatnot.

Go down 
+6
RageTester
digit
Noobface
TheHat
jork
Carl
10 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
AuthorMessage

Movies & whatnot. Empty
PostSubject: Movies & whatnot.   Movies & whatnot. EmptySat Oct 23, 2010 8:10 pm

Post your favorite movies. Have fun!
Back to top Go down
Carl
RR Pro
Carl

Movies & whatnot. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Movies & whatnot.   Movies & whatnot. EmptySat Oct 23, 2010 8:19 pm

-The Dark Knight
-The Matrix
-Inception
-Quantum of Solace
and the list goes on and on... Razz Those are only a few I remember right now.

I personally like Sci-Fi and Action movies the best, though as long as the movie's good I'll enjoy it very much. Smile
Back to top Go down

Movies & whatnot. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Movies & whatnot.   Movies & whatnot. EmptySat Oct 23, 2010 8:31 pm

I like Dark Knight too.
Back to top Go down
2D4
Critique Extraordinaire
2D4

Movies & whatnot. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Movies & whatnot.   Movies & whatnot. EmptySat Oct 23, 2010 9:41 pm

Nice coejoe Smile thanks dude

I am gonna see inception for sure.
I posted some movie reviews in another forum maybe I can copy and paste them here?

Smile
Back to top Go down

Movies & whatnot. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Movies & whatnot.   Movies & whatnot. EmptySat Oct 23, 2010 9:57 pm

Hopefully! That would be great! I like Disney kids' movies too. They are nice. I liked UP. WALL-E I didn't see the point and yet it reached 4star rating.
Back to top Go down
2D4
Critique Extraordinaire
2D4

Movies & whatnot. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Movies & whatnot.   Movies & whatnot. EmptySat Oct 23, 2010 10:03 pm

You know the IlluminatI NWO people put subliminals in disney movies right? to brainwash the young into mindless zombies
Back to top Go down
Carl
RR Pro
Carl

Movies & whatnot. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Movies & whatnot.   Movies & whatnot. EmptySat Oct 23, 2010 10:06 pm

Umm... what?
Back to top Go down
2D4
Critique Extraordinaire
2D4

Movies & whatnot. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Movies & whatnot.   Movies & whatnot. EmptySat Oct 23, 2010 10:07 pm

just look on youtube and search: disney subliminals
Back to top Go down

Movies & whatnot. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Movies & whatnot.   Movies & whatnot. EmptySat Oct 23, 2010 10:15 pm

Lol. No I don't want conspiracies to watch on YouTube.
Back to top Go down
2D4
Critique Extraordinaire
2D4

Movies & whatnot. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Movies & whatnot.   Movies & whatnot. EmptySat Oct 23, 2010 10:17 pm

You know conspicaries that watch ? that's so far out, I want to know more
Back to top Go down
Carl
RR Pro
Carl

Movies & whatnot. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Movies & whatnot.   Movies & whatnot. EmptySat Oct 23, 2010 10:18 pm

I looked at this one and a couple of other videos, but many of the subliminals aren't really true. I know some artists might have attempted to impose subliminal messages, but I don't think the Disney organization as a whole intended this. And as far as most sources state, Walt Disney himself was not a Freemason of any sort.
Back to top Go down

Movies & whatnot. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Movies & whatnot.   Movies & whatnot. EmptySat Oct 23, 2010 10:19 pm

Ok. That's interesting. I never thought of them in a conspiracy type of way.
Back to top Go down
Carl
RR Pro
Carl

Movies & whatnot. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Movies & whatnot.   Movies & whatnot. EmptySat Oct 23, 2010 10:23 pm

I personally believe a lot conspiracies are just people trying to get attention. But some of them could be true (if they are reasonable of course), the truth is out there...
Back to top Go down

Movies & whatnot. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Movies & whatnot.   Movies & whatnot. EmptySat Oct 23, 2010 10:29 pm

Ominous and true.
Back to top Go down
Carl
RR Pro
Carl

Movies & whatnot. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Movies & whatnot.   Movies & whatnot. EmptySat Oct 23, 2010 10:32 pm

Don't think it's baleful, just a true fact. I mean, some people will do all sorts of things to get attention, even stupid things (just look at the media).
Back to top Go down
2D4
Critique Extraordinaire
2D4

Movies & whatnot. Empty
PostSubject: PUSH - Movie review   Movies & whatnot. EmptySat Oct 23, 2010 10:50 pm

__ _ ____________________ _ _ _ _ ___ _

Hey Jork

I am watching ep 1 Se 1 of Chuck, it's pretty okay so far Smile

Did you actually make the effort to watch the first episode of Kyle XY ? because seeing what chuck is like I think you will really like it.Just try the first one to make sure right.Chuck resembles Kyle but in a Dexter kinda way and with a huge dash of "friends" and mixing in comedy, which doesn't actually work for me that well.I think it's allmost a crime not to make a joke these days
____ _ _ ___________ _ _______________ _ ___

Here is a movie that got a lukewarm response and for no valid reasons.I have watched it 2 times now and yes, it's a little different, raw, artsy and unpolished but that is exactly what makes it genuine.

Push is a scifi movie that has many things in common with Kyle XY (The sfici series), normal people with special abilities resulting from covert underground experiments, running to stay out of the claws of a secret organization

The actors are all above average and an interesting cast, especially the young girl who impresses with her mature performance.
Other things you will notice are the abundance of colors ,the loose handedness and natural ,unstyled appearance of the settings and a thin thread of artistry that never becomes bloated or presumptuous which can be said for the general character of this movie: No one seems to be the king of the chinese jungle and all get their share.Furthermore the soundtracks are edgy and enjoyable

If you love scifi (and you do because that is why you adore Kyle XY) then you should get your hands on this movie, in any legal or covert ways possible Smile One of the better superhuman themed movies don't miss it.

Movies & whatnot. PushscifimovieMovies & whatnot. PosterpushrussianMovies & whatnot. Pushpush47230531024768

Last edited by 2D4 on Fri Apr 29, 2011 10:27 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

Movies & whatnot. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Movies & whatnot.   Movies & whatnot. EmptySat Oct 23, 2010 10:52 pm

Wo. Cool!
Back to top Go down
jork
He Who Wants it Brung
jork

Movies & whatnot. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Movies & whatnot.   Movies & whatnot. EmptyThu Mar 10, 2011 10:59 am

Ok, I'll try later. Thanks for suggestion.
Back to top Go down
http://rrlobbychat.com
2D4
Critique Extraordinaire
2D4

Movies & whatnot. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Movies & whatnot.   Movies & whatnot. EmptySat Mar 12, 2011 4:43 am

Seriously, I am watching ep 3 of chuck now, it's kinda cute but it doesn't beat Kyle XY .by all means, judge for yourself Smile
I would really like your opinion

SEASON 1 TRAILER

SEASON 1 EP 1 PART BY PART

Back to top Go down
jork
He Who Wants it Brung
jork

Movies & whatnot. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Movies & whatnot.   Movies & whatnot. EmptySat Mar 12, 2011 7:40 am

I watched 3 episodes of Kyle XY already, kinda odd, but I am getting into.
Back to top Go down
2D4
Critique Extraordinaire
2D4

Movies & whatnot. Empty
PostSubject: THE LOVELY BONES   Movies & whatnot. EmptyMon Mar 28, 2011 1:24 am

Wow Smile That is remarkable news Smile

I am very happy for you, I know I enjoyed this series the most of all I have seen.It took me a little time to get into it aswell but season 2 and 3 are even better because .. (not telling you )
___ _ ________________ _ _ ______________ _ _ _

Movies & whatnot. Tlb1kopiepaint3

Yesterday I saw a movie called: The Lovely Bones.I thought I had seen
it all but the movie was so good it made me cry.I will leave the rest of the
review away because no one ever reads it (too bad, there is so much
to say about this movie !) I just higly recommend you see this movie,
(I took a DVD screener from the net) you will not be disapointed.

*I made the Wallpaper myself from a Screenshot I took from the movie.
The seventies FONT is because the movie takes place in the 70 ies.Smile
____________ _ ______ _ _ _ _ __ ______________ _ _ _ _ ____

Afterwards I made a poem because I couldn't sleep.
I would like to share it with you.

No strings attached

I can feel Death
pulling at my sleeve
but life
still wearing the pants
Loosen up my buttons
still standing still
My own two shoes
A few things to tie up
and a place
to hang my hat

Last edited by 2D4 on Fri Apr 29, 2011 10:26 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
jork
He Who Wants it Brung
jork

Movies & whatnot. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Movies & whatnot.   Movies & whatnot. EmptyMon Mar 28, 2011 3:48 pm

2D4 wrote:
Wow Smile That is remarkable news Smile

I am very happy for you, I know I enjoyed this series the most of all I have seen.It took me a little time to get into it aswell but season 2 and 3 are even better because .. (not telling you )
Ok, I watched it to the end (if you can call it like that), now I am really confused...
Back to top Go down
2D4
Critique Extraordinaire
2D4

Movies & whatnot. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Movies & whatnot.   Movies & whatnot. EmptyMon Mar 28, 2011 8:44 pm

Uh oh .. do you mean the end of season 3 ??! or the end of what episode ?

In case you have really watched the last episode .. . you may need some

psychologicaL help and aid from fellow fans, here is the website Smile

http://kylexy.net/forum/

Believe me, I was in the same situation as you, and many others where also

tell me what the confusion is.
Back to top Go down
TheHat
H€®Ø
TheHat

Movies & whatnot. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Movies & whatnot.   Movies & whatnot. EmptySat Apr 02, 2011 1:26 am

Back to top Go down
Noobface
Extreme Forummer
Noobface

Movies & whatnot. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Movies & whatnot.   Movies & whatnot. EmptySat Apr 02, 2011 1:27 am

It qualifies, sine it is "Movies and whatnot." meaning it can be a shot-clip/song/video/etc.....
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Movies & whatnot. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Movies & whatnot.   Movies & whatnot. Empty

Back to top Go down

Movies & whatnot.
Page 1 of 9Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Robot Rage Survivors Forums :: News, Rules and Important Things :: Miscellaneous-
Jump to: