Robot Rage Survivors Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

robot rage survivors rr2 rearmed

HomeLatest imagesRR ChatRegisterLog in

Stop Hacking My Paintjobs with your chatroom address

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
DJ_Nik_Gnashers
Lowest Of Low
DJ_Nik_Gnashers

Stop Hacking My Paintjobs with your chatroom address Empty
PostSubject: Stop Hacking My Paintjobs with your chatroom address   Stop Hacking My Paintjobs with your chatroom address EmptySun Dec 06, 2009 3:24 pm

My new bot 'mystery machine' was in the lobby, and only two other bots in there. !st one was 'robotrage.110mb.com' the other 'join chat'. I noticed my PJ had been hacked, and replaced with the same paintjob as the 'join chat' bot.
I obviously cannot say 100% for sure it was you JORK, but I am 99% certain it was you. That is not the way to get ppl in your chat, it is precisely the way to put ppl off, if your hacking paint jobs, then what are you going to hack when they come in your chat.
Yet another reason not to have anything to do with you bunch of hackers, point proved case closed you have no arguement back.
Back to top Go down
jork
He Who Wants it Brung
jork

Stop Hacking My Paintjobs with your chatroom address Empty
PostSubject: Re: Stop Hacking My Paintjobs with your chatroom address   Stop Hacking My Paintjobs with your chatroom address EmptySun Dec 06, 2009 4:44 pm

All I can say that wasn't me, Join chat isn't even my robot, well I created one of robotrage.110mb.com, but there are like 8 robots with same name.
Back to top Go down
http://rrlobbychat.com

Stop Hacking My Paintjobs with your chatroom address
Page 1 of 1