Robot Rage Survivors Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

robot rage survivors rr2 rearmed

HomeLatest imagesRR ChatRegisterLog in

digit's Pjs

Go down 
+8
ItIsMarc
TRC
EASTER EGG HUNTER
Carl
RageTester
BEASTY
jork
digit
12 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage

digit's Pjs - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: digit's Pjs   digit's Pjs - Page 2 EmptySat Oct 23, 2010 8:30 pm

No point. I don't see how they would fit in. Maybe like "Happy Hauntings!" written in like dripping green goo. I think that would look cool.
Back to top Go down
Carl
RR Pro
Carl

PostSubject: Re: digit's Pjs   digit's Pjs - Page 2 EmptySat Oct 23, 2010 8:32 pm

That's cool. Should it be facing forward or backward though? I don't think another robot will be able to see it from the front...
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: digit's Pjs   digit's Pjs - Page 2 EmptySat Oct 23, 2010 8:34 pm

Maybe he should erase the H.S. on the back, IDK what that even means, he could put HS on the top & the goo writing on back. That would be nice.
Back to top Go down
Carl
RR Pro
Carl

PostSubject: Re: digit's Pjs   digit's Pjs - Page 2 EmptySat Oct 23, 2010 8:41 pm

Yeah, I think it would be easier to see both signs that way. Especially on the back where it looks like the goo is dripping.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: digit's Pjs   digit's Pjs - Page 2 EmptySat Oct 23, 2010 9:10 pm

Yes. Indeed.
Back to top Go down
digit
Add mint
digit

PostSubject: Re: digit's Pjs   digit's Pjs - Page 2 EmptyMon Oct 25, 2010 3:44 am

The H.S. is for the name "Happy Swolloweeny", thats why he has a hotdog in his mouth
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: digit's Pjs   digit's Pjs - Page 2 EmptyMon Oct 25, 2010 4:41 am

oh i didn't see, rly
Back to top Go down
digit
Add mint
digit

PostSubject: Re: digit's Pjs   digit's Pjs - Page 2 EmptySat Nov 13, 2010 5:41 pm

Here is my latest pj, digit's Pjs - Page 2 Corrosionbot
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: digit's Pjs   digit's Pjs - Page 2 EmptySat Nov 13, 2010 5:47 pm

Can you make the picture stop rotating? I can't see the bot that well.
Maybe you should rotate it slower or post non-moving pictures.
I can't read the words on the back.

Thanks,
Noobface
Back to top Go down
digit
Add mint
digit

PostSubject: Re: digit's Pjs   digit's Pjs - Page 2 EmptySun Nov 14, 2010 8:48 pm

Sure, I was just testing it out. Here is your request digit's Pjs - Page 2 Corrosionpj
Back to top Go down
Carl
RR Pro
Carl

PostSubject: Re: digit's Pjs   digit's Pjs - Page 2 EmptySun Nov 14, 2010 10:31 pm

IGIT, I think you've forgotten about my signature... Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down
digit
Add mint
digit

PostSubject: Re: digit's Pjs   digit's Pjs - Page 2 EmptyMon Nov 15, 2010 9:03 pm

Oh? Sorry, I'll hop right to it... or was that sarcasm scratch
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: digit's Pjs   digit's Pjs - Page 2 EmptyMon Nov 15, 2010 9:31 pm

I think it was real, he said that before, and did ask.
Back to top Go down
Carl
RR Pro
Carl

PostSubject: Re: digit's Pjs   digit's Pjs - Page 2 EmptyTue Nov 16, 2010 1:57 am

Remember the one I requested months ago? Yeah... Wink I understand though, so it's alright.
Back to top Go down
EASTER EGG HUNTER
Sea Scumb
EASTER EGG HUNTER

PostSubject: Re: digit's Pjs   digit's Pjs - Page 2 EmptyFri Nov 19, 2010 2:04 am

HOLY GOD I should try that...
Back to top Go down
digit
Add mint
digit

PostSubject: Re: digit's Pjs   digit's Pjs - Page 2 EmptyWed Nov 24, 2010 1:30 am

Here is my Thanksgiving themed pj digit's Pjs - Page 2 24184712
Back to top Go down
jork
He Who Wants it Brung
jork

PostSubject: Re: digit's Pjs   digit's Pjs - Page 2 EmptyWed Nov 24, 2010 1:17 pm

Nice Laser Cannon Very Happy

Back to top Go down
http://rrlobbychat.com
TRC
RR Beginner
TRC

PostSubject: Re: digit's Pjs   digit's Pjs - Page 2 EmptyWed Nov 24, 2010 1:30 pm

Actually I think it's a turkey Razz
Back to top Go down
Carl
RR Pro
Carl

PostSubject: Re: digit's Pjs   digit's Pjs - Page 2 EmptyThu Nov 25, 2010 2:54 am

Lol Razz How can the turkey look like a laser cannon?
Back to top Go down
digit
Add mint
digit

PostSubject: Re: digit's Pjs   digit's Pjs - Page 2 EmptyFri Nov 26, 2010 7:09 pm

While I was first making it in Jork's Chat I said that it looked like a laser cannon. Then as it progressed on it looked less like one. Just the neck and the head made it look like a laser cannon. While I went into the lobby to show it to Jork he said it also looked like a laser cannon.
Back to top Go down
ItIsMarc
R.I.P. Wayne
ItIsMarc

PostSubject: Re: digit's Pjs   digit's Pjs - Page 2 EmptyThu Dec 02, 2010 11:32 pm

You never do disappoint do you igit? wish i could paint like you.
Back to top Go down
digit
Add mint
digit

PostSubject: Re: digit's Pjs   digit's Pjs - Page 2 EmptyFri Dec 03, 2010 1:00 am

So do I... so do I Smile Thanks Marc, long time no see.
Back to top Go down
ItIsMarc
R.I.P. Wayne
ItIsMarc

PostSubject: Re: digit's Pjs   digit's Pjs - Page 2 EmptyThu Dec 23, 2010 5:41 pm

I know... I've been moving, and having family problems, and a bunch of other shit. I'm trying to hang in there. Why isn't chat working? Is there another chat that someone made?
Back to top Go down
Carl
RR Pro
Carl

PostSubject: Re: digit's Pjs   digit's Pjs - Page 2 EmptyThu Dec 23, 2010 11:33 pm

Welcome back Marc. Smile The RRLobbyChat seems to be working for me. Are you sure you have the right plugins, like Flash Player? You might need to switch browsers.
Back to top Go down
TRC
RR Beginner
TRC

PostSubject: Re: digit's Pjs   digit's Pjs - Page 2 EmptyMon Dec 27, 2010 6:33 pm

Try wolfy's domain if you want.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: digit's Pjs   digit's Pjs - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

digit's Pjs
Page 2 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Robot Rage Survivors Forums :: Robot Rage :: Robot Rage 2 - Paint Jobs-
Jump to: