Robot Rage Survivors Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

robot rage survivors rr2 rearmed

HomeLatest imagesRR ChatRegisterLog in

A gift for you!

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
LYCANTHROP
RR Beginner
LYCANTHROP

A gift for you! Empty
PostSubject: A gift for you!   A gift for you! EmptyTue Aug 25, 2009 7:59 am

Well what can I say!...If you want him all you have to say is I and he will be yours.Remember if you say what I just said and I hear the word I want to hear he will belong to you! First one to say what I want to hear gets him!

A gift for you! Racerzero
Back to top Go down
8² The Legend
RR Minus
8² The Legend

A gift for you! Empty
PostSubject: Re: A gift for you!   A gift for you! EmptyTue Aug 25, 2009 8:34 am

How do you do that with your images. Getting them big and edit them like that. Please tell me.
Back to top Go down
jork
He Who Wants it Brung
jork

A gift for you! Empty
PostSubject: Re: A gift for you!   A gift for you! EmptyTue Aug 25, 2009 8:38 am

I like the front, you have to work on back a bit harder Very Happy
Back to top Go down
http://rrlobbychat.com
LYCANTHROP
RR Beginner
LYCANTHROP

A gift for you! Empty
PostSubject: Re: A gift for you!   A gift for you! EmptyTue Aug 25, 2009 8:37 am

8² The Legend wrote:
How do you do that with your images. Getting them big and edit them like that. Please tell me.

If I told you Id have to kill you! back on the subject...that is not the word I want to hear so you dont get him!
Back to top Go down
LYCANTHROP
RR Beginner
LYCANTHROP

A gift for you! Empty
PostSubject: Re: A gift for you!   A gift for you! EmptyTue Aug 25, 2009 8:41 am

Jork wrote:
I like the front, you have to work on back a bit harder Very Happy
Good observation! he is not done yet ....that is why im giving him away Im all out of Ideas maybe someone else can work with him if they say the right word..which you did not say unfortunatley!
Back to top Go down
jork
He Who Wants it Brung
jork

A gift for you! Empty
PostSubject: Re: A gift for you!   A gift for you! EmptyTue Aug 25, 2009 8:45 am

Well, I don't need others robots because I have more then 60 mine + some of friends robots...
Back to top Go down
BEASTY
The Creator
BEASTY

A gift for you! Empty
PostSubject: Re: A gift for you!   A gift for you! EmptyTue Aug 25, 2009 8:52 am

WOW lycan thats awsome. welcome back havent seen you in a wile. i love you and miss you. BTW about the PJ thats so cool and very good i realy must admit. my fav. part is the front skall and it looks sexxxy. we have to have battle some time!! your the coolest person i know.

I want your finger in my ear
Back to top Go down
https://rrsurvivors.forumotion.com
LYCANTHROP
RR Beginner
LYCANTHROP

A gift for you! Empty
PostSubject: Re: A gift for you!   A gift for you! EmptyTue Aug 25, 2009 9:15 am

East123eog wrote:
WOW lycan thats awsome. welcome back havent seen you in a wile. i love you and miss you. BTW about the PJ thats so cool and very good i realy must admit. my fav. part is the front skall and it looks sexxxy. we have to have battle some time!! your the coolest person i know.

I want your finger in my ear
Mmmmmm thank you Easton..I think scratch I miss you too buddy much love to you too!I look forward in battleing you too my friend!
Back to top Go down
8² The Legend
RR Minus
8² The Legend

A gift for you! Empty
PostSubject: Re: A gift for you!   A gift for you! EmptyTue Aug 25, 2009 9:57 am

I know exactly what the word is. I just don't need this robot. I plan on focusing on my own for awesome paintjob's.
Back to top Go down
LYCANTHROP
RR Beginner
LYCANTHROP

A gift for you! Empty
PostSubject: Re: A gift for you!   A gift for you! EmptyTue Aug 25, 2009 10:01 am

8² The Legend wrote:
I know exactly what the word is. I just don't need this robot. I plan on focusing on my own for awesome paintjob's.
Yeah! yeah! yeah! ok good luck on your "awesome" pjs! really I mean it from the bottom of my heart!
Back to top Go down
8² The Legend
RR Minus
8² The Legend

A gift for you! Empty
PostSubject: Re: A gift for you!   A gift for you! EmptyTue Aug 25, 2009 10:11 am

okay thanks Smile I plan on doing some sort of animal as you gave me inspiration.
Back to top Go down
LYCANTHROP
RR Beginner
LYCANTHROP

A gift for you! Empty
PostSubject: Re: A gift for you!   A gift for you! EmptyFri Aug 28, 2009 3:38 am

LOL!!! I dont understand it....people have asked me to do them a Pj job....and now that I am giving away a bot with one no one wants it HAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAA!!!

WHERES MY SIGNATURE???
Back to top Go down
jork
He Who Wants it Brung
jork

A gift for you! Empty
PostSubject: Re: A gift for you!   A gift for you! EmptyFri Aug 28, 2009 5:42 am

LYCANTHROP wrote:
WHERES MY SIGNATURE???
How do I add a signature to my post?
To add a signature to a post you must first create one; this is done via your profile. Once created you can check the Add Signature box on the posting form to add your signature. You can also add a signature by default to all your posts by checking the appropriate radio box in your profile. You can still prevent a signature being added to individual posts by un-checking the add signature box on the posting form.
Read FAQ sometimes, it's really helpful.
Back to top Go down
Sparkey989
Lowest Of Low

A gift for you! Empty
PostSubject: Re: A gift for you!   A gift for you! EmptyFri Dec 25, 2009 3:48 am

is that an F-zero ship?
Back to top Go down
jork
He Who Wants it Brung
jork

A gift for you! Empty
PostSubject: Re: A gift for you!   A gift for you! EmptySat Dec 26, 2009 10:36 pm

This is pretty old topic, i don't know if this is still actual, please don't talk here, it's called reviving old threads.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

A gift for you! Empty
PostSubject: Re: A gift for you!   A gift for you! Empty

Back to top Go down

A gift for you!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Robot Rage Survivors Forums :: Robot Rage :: Robot Rage 2 - Paint Jobs-
Jump to: