Robot Rage Survivors Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

robot rage survivors rr2 rearmed

HomeLatest imagesRR ChatRegisterLog in

Lag Passing.

Go down 
+2
RootRanger
8² The Legend
6 posters
AuthorMessage
8² The Legend
RR Minus
8² The Legend

Lag Passing. Empty
PostSubject: Lag Passing.   Lag Passing. EmptySat Aug 22, 2009 5:34 am

Lag Passing is getting annoying when other people use it. someone show me how to defend from it or use it myself thanks.

Last edited by 8 and ² The Legends on Sun Aug 23, 2009 6:50 am; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
RootRanger
V.I.P.
RootRanger

Lag Passing. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lag Passing.   Lag Passing. EmptySat Aug 22, 2009 6:36 am

Its easier to simply say you know nothing about lag instead of accusing others of hacking.

You were so offesnive to your opponents when it is probably you causing this. I'm not even going to give you an answer.

And stop talking in red! It's so annoying!
Back to top Go down
http://rootranger@gmail.com
8² The Legend
RR Minus
8² The Legend

Lag Passing. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lag Passing.   Lag Passing. EmptySun Aug 23, 2009 1:02 am

I know all about lagg, much more then you would ever know. and my connection and speed is very fast, so it's not me. And I can talk in red if I would like too.

What are you talking about "You were so offensive to your opponents" I never even talked to them so gf.

Last edited by 8 and ² The Legends on Sun Aug 23, 2009 8:21 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
RootRanger
V.I.P.
RootRanger

Lag Passing. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lag Passing.   Lag Passing. EmptySun Aug 23, 2009 3:00 am

"I know this is a hack"

That, would be offensive.

Much more than you would ever know about lag? Ehm, excuse me? I am one of the best lag passers in the game. Don't be talking.

Maybe your problems are not because of you. But if it was you it does not mean it would happen every game. I think you made a terrible description of the lag pass. A completely legit move that requires no hacking or glitching whatsoever. But a rather large amount of skill to do alot. Your opponents were either very good or they only did it a few times, by accident. Do a bit of searching and you can find how to lag pass yourself. It is not hacking and does not ruin the game. Lag is a two way street. They face the exact same problems you do, ie, not damaging them.

If you do not know what you are talking about, that is OK, lag is a different property in every game. But don't piss off others because of that.
Back to top Go down
8² The Legend
RR Minus
8² The Legend

Lag Passing. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lag Passing.   Lag Passing. EmptySun Aug 23, 2009 6:19 am

RootRanger wrote:
"I know this is a hack"

That, would be offensive.

Much more than you would ever know about lag? Ehm, excuse me? I am one of the best lag passers in the game. Don't be talking.

Maybe your problems are not because of you. But if it was you it does not mean it would happen every game. I think you made a terrible description of the lag pass. A completely legit move that requires no hacking or glitching whatsoever. But a rather large amount of skill to do alot. Your opponents were either very good or they only did it a few times, by accident. Do a bit of searching and you can find how to lag pass yourself. It is not hacking and does not ruin the game. Lag is a two way street. They face the exact same problems you do, ie, not damaging them.

If you do not know what you are talking about, that is OK, lag is a different property in every game. But don't piss off others because of that.
Sorry, I didn't understand Lag passing at first, however I think that it's quite unfair, it's not a usual ability in the game and I'm sure if the creators where still around they would remove it from the game. And I'm not pissing people of you must get pissed of pretty easily if this is getting you mad. And don't think you're a lag expert because you lag pass. Nothing special, it's not rocket science or programming. Lag is lag. alway's happening. Some people like you, know how to "use it", or "perfect it" however you put it. Could you show me where you lag passing thread is? I'd like to know more about how to do it or defend from it thank's.
Back to top Go down
jork
He Who Wants it Brung
jork

Lag Passing. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lag Passing.   Lag Passing. EmptySun Aug 23, 2009 10:40 am

Why you say game creators would remove it if so much people have complained, they just don't want to give RR more than one Server, which is very old I guess...OOO what is lag pass Smile ?
Back to top Go down
http://rrlobbychat.com
-Stunt-
Lowest Of Low

Lag Passing. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lag Passing.   Lag Passing. EmptySun Aug 23, 2009 2:32 pm

Note: Lag is part of the game and it's spelled lag not lagg.
Back to top Go down
RootRanger
V.I.P.
RootRanger

Lag Passing. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lag Passing.   Lag Passing. EmptySun Aug 23, 2009 3:49 pm

8 and ² The Legends wrote:
If the creators where still around they would remove it from the game.

That would require getting extremely expensive servers the game cannot afford. Deleting every bashing weapon would make it harder to lag pass but not impossible. It's something always there.

And don't think you're a lag expert because you lag pass.

A very thorough knowledge of lag is required before taking on a lag pass.

I'd like to know more about how to do it or defend from it thank's.

It's extremely easy. Don't make too many direct bashes into your opponent. If you are doing damage with bashing use other weapons. If you are not doing damage bashing them even more without changing position does nothing. Stay away from walls. If you do get lag passed make a backwards turn out.

The lag pass is not some super special move. You probably do it nearly every game, accidentally, of course.
Back to top Go down
digit
Add mint
digit

Lag Passing. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lag Passing.   Lag Passing. EmptySun Aug 23, 2009 11:11 pm

Just let me tell you how to defeat lag passing. When the opponent is pushing you towards the corner drive towards the corner and turn away from on e side of the wall. Root never got the lag pass to work on me. He only had it set up right once and I avoided it with the advice I showed. lol, He even thought that he got it to work. It must have showed up on his screen that it worked. Well I didn't get cornered and I got no damage done to me. So if root says that didn't work it's because on his screen it looked like it worked
Back to top Go down
RootRanger
V.I.P.
RootRanger

Lag Passing. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lag Passing.   Lag Passing. EmptyMon Aug 24, 2009 12:55 am

Hush. 20 damage means it worked. It didn't work perfectly but it worked well enough.
Back to top Go down
8² The Legend
RR Minus
8² The Legend

Lag Passing. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lag Passing.   Lag Passing. EmptyMon Aug 24, 2009 3:02 am

The first time I tried it like how you explained in your thread, I turned a sharp right from their robot and somehow I was doing damage to them (little though). I was banging at the wall and I was doing damage still. And -Stunt-, lagg isn't even a word so people can spell it lag or lagg, and of course it's apart of the game -_-. It's apart of everything. Oh and yeah of course it will take a lot of time and money to remove it from the game.
Back to top Go down
RootRanger
V.I.P.
RootRanger

Lag Passing. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lag Passing.   Lag Passing. EmptyMon Aug 24, 2009 4:08 am

Lag is a word

Lagg is not

Plus everyone except you uses lag.
Back to top Go down
BEASTY
The Creator
BEASTY

Lag Passing. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lag Passing.   Lag Passing. EmptyMon Aug 24, 2009 8:47 am

im not interested i own all lag or not so i dont got to worrie about it
Back to top Go down
https://rrsurvivors.forumotion.com
8² The Legend
RR Minus
8² The Legend

Lag Passing. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lag Passing.   Lag Passing. EmptyMon Aug 24, 2009 10:17 am

lag 1
play_w2("L0016800")

(lLag Passing. Abreveg) v. lagged, lag·ging, lags
v.intr. 1. To fail to keep up a pace; straggle.
2. To proceed or develop with comparative slowness: The electric current lags behind the voltage.
3. To fail, weaken, or slacken gradually; flag.
4. Games To determine the order of play in billiards by successively hitting the cue ball against the end rail, the ball rebounding closest to the head rail indicating the player to shoot first.

v.tr. 1. To cause to hang back or fall behind.
2. To shoot, throw, or pitch (a coin, for example) at a mark.

n. 1. The act, process, or condition of lagging.
2. One that lags.
3. A condition of slowness or retardation.

Lag is a word, but the way you use it doesn't exist. Also lagging is word, as it is in here. Owned. The last definition applies to you, Root. hehe Razz.

Back to top Go down
BEASTY
The Creator
BEASTY

Lag Passing. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lag Passing.   Lag Passing. EmptyThu Aug 27, 2009 9:38 am

This is totaly old stuff. we all know what lag is.

Locked.
Back to top Go down
https://rrsurvivors.forumotion.com
Sponsored content

Lag Passing. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lag Passing.   Lag Passing. Empty

Back to top Go down

Lag Passing.
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Robot Rage Survivors Forums :: Robot Rage :: Robot Rage - Set Ups, Tips & Glitches-
Jump to: