Robot Rage Survivors Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

robot rage survivors rr2 rearmed

HomeLatest imagesRR ChatRegisterLog in

Glitch Database

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
hitech
RR Beginner
hitech

Glitch Database Empty
PostSubject: Glitch Database   Glitch Database EmptyThu Aug 20, 2009 9:02 pm

Name: Super Bash (Unofficial)
Requires: Dagger
Found By: Unknown (Possibly Hi Tech)
Difficulty: Hard
How to Do: both players must face eachother as straight as they can, and then run into eachother.
If done correctly you will go trough ur opponent and get knockbacked with an INCREDIBLE speed.
Back to top Go down

Glitch Database Empty
PostSubject: Re: Glitch Database   Glitch Database EmptyTue Oct 26, 2010 11:43 pm

TheHat wrote:
Sweet thread!

Name: Unknown
Requires: Rolling Pin, unknown if wheels make a difference
Found by: Me I guess...

Difficulty: once in a blue moon
How to do: Both players need rolling pins. They grind pins together and turn. When this happend, I was shot of the building like I got hit with a pipe bomb... It took me to the second or third row of buildings. If this happens to you please tell me some corrections.

Pfft! Requires not only Rollfing pin, it could be glue & dagger & saw & claw & drill.
Found by? Nobody knows, but certainly not you. I have done it so many times. Maybe like 14+!
Back to top Go down
EASTER EGG HUNTER
Sea Scumb
EASTER EGG HUNTER

Glitch Database Empty
PostSubject: Re: Glitch Database   Glitch Database EmptyWed Oct 27, 2010 12:55 am

*edit post*

are you sure? I thought only rolling pin... it was really weired dude.
Back to top Go down

Glitch Database Empty
PostSubject: Re: Glitch Database   Glitch Database EmptyWed Oct 27, 2010 12:57 am

Trust me. Ask jork if you'd like.
Back to top Go down
smakbaby
Lowest Of Low

Glitch Database Empty
PostSubject: Re: Glitch Database   Glitch Database EmptyTue Nov 16, 2010 10:17 am

This suff happenes to me all the time.I think its part lag,part glitch.The dagger toss happens at least twice a day for me,and with the drill or saw.Forget about it.If I go against a a bot with either its for sure one of us is going flying out past the boarders of the game. affraid
Back to top Go down
TRC
RR Beginner
TRC

Glitch Database Empty
PostSubject: Re: Glitch Database   Glitch Database EmptyTue Nov 16, 2010 2:10 pm

Can happen even with no weapons, probably one of the most common, if not THE most common glitch.
Tell you something for nothing,

It's hellishly irritating when you're having a tense and difficult game with a player who won't let their guard down, next thing you know....

YOU'RE IN THE F**KING SKY :@
Back to top Go down
EASTER EGG HUNTER
Sea Scumb
EASTER EGG HUNTER

Glitch Database Empty
PostSubject: Re: Glitch Database   Glitch Database EmptyWed Nov 17, 2010 2:15 am

Could it be the best way to get a win

You CAN NOT have full health for this. You need kami bomb and armor regen.

Use your armor regen, the kami bomb! You win they loose! Timing needs to be right tho... or maybe it only works in training :S
Back to top Go down
TRC
RR Beginner
TRC

Glitch Database Empty
PostSubject: Re: Glitch Database   Glitch Database EmptyWed Nov 17, 2010 8:57 pm

Nope, it works ingame hat.
Pretty sure if you take a dive off the side and they kami you'd win as well, but that's a bit risky.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Glitch Database Empty
PostSubject: Re: Glitch Database   Glitch Database Empty

Back to top Go down

Glitch Database
Page 1 of 1